WA Delegate: None.
Pirates of the Caribbean is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Pirates of the Caribbean
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Pirates of the Caribbean is ranked 12,732nd in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Protectorate of Tuitio XXVII||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Preserve”|
- 51 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial departed this region for Bree.
- 51 days ago: The Protectorate of Tuitio XXVII arrived from Tuitionis.
- 97 days ago: The Armed Republic of Absconders departed this region for From The End.
- 240 days ago: The Nationalist Republic of Texas Territory ceased to exist.
- 274 days ago: The United Socialist States of 8F ceased to exist.
- 277 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Pirates of the Caribbean.
- 280 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial lost WA Delegate status.
- 280 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial unsuppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 280 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 280 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
Pirates of the Caribbean Regional Message Board
Post self-deleted by Wolf summation.
You know, for a region named "Pirates of the Caribbean", we don't do anything really piratey, do we?
Yo-ho-yo-ho a sort-of pirate region for me.
Thanks for the endorsement, Sargocentron ittodai.
The One and Only Captain Jack Sparrow only has 29 million people but it's already in the top 5% for most liberal...
I find it more interesting that all the WA members are the most liberal in our region.
Hello, Hello, is there anybody out there? Are you listening? Do you care even remotely?
I NEED A WOMAN!