WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Pirates of the Caribbean
The World Census developed the following ranking based on a rather vague survey of nations to uncover 'odd or fundamentalist social, economic, or political systems'.
As a region, Pirates of the Caribbean is ranked 9,745th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Random Wikipedia Article of Wolf Summation||Capitalizt||“When in Doubt, Click 'Random Article'”|
|2.||The United Socialist States of 8F||Iron Fist Consumerists||“All power corrupts, but we need electricity.”|
|3.||The Empire of The One and Only Captain Jack Sparrow||Left-Leaning College State||“But why is all the rum gone?!”|
|4.||The Armed Republic of Absconders||Democratic Socialists||“You never noticed me!”|
|5.||The Nintendo Wii Game of EndlessOcean||Democratic Socialists||“Boring to watch, (sometimes) boring to play”|
|6.||The Queendom of Copmytez Goltrezu||Mother Knows Best State||“What I Say Goes”|
|7.||The Queendom of Penguilia||New York Times Democracy||“We fight dirty. With poison darts.”|
- 47 days ago: The Nation-State of Concupiscentia ceased to exist.
- 53 days ago: The Queendom of Penguilia arrived from Dragonarius.
- 106 days ago: The Community of Angry Birds in SPACE ceased to exist.
- 133 days ago: The Sultan of Saladin departed this region for Epogennick.
- 134 days ago: Gabe1785 departed this region for Celtic Lands.
- 134 days ago: The Damn in Jeux of Transgender Sheep departed this region for Kyzikos.
- 134 days ago: The Damn in Jeux of Transgender Sheep arrived from Kyzikos.
- 134 days ago: The 1000km of Mount Panorama departed this region for Kyzikos.
- 134 days ago: The 1000km of Mount Panorama arrived from Kyzikos.
- 134 days ago: Angry birds in space arrived from Union of Talkhausia.
Pirates of the Caribbean Regional Message Board
...wow. I haven't even thought up a history for my nation xD. Nice writing skils.
Guys, have you read about the embassy stuff? If so, and you noticed that we've received such an invitation from the Confederacy of Pirate Republics, what do you think? Yes or no?
You know, for a region named "Pirates of the Caribbean", we don't do anything really piratey, do we?
Yo-ho-yo-ho a sort-of pirate region for me.
Thanks for the endorsement, Sargocentron ittodai.
The One and Only Captain Jack Sparrow only has 29 million people but it's already in the top 5% for most liberal...
I find it more interesting that all the WA members are the most liberal in our region.
"You'd best be believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner...
You're in one."