WA Delegate: None.
Pirates of the Caribbean contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Pirates of the Caribbean
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Pirates of the Caribbean is ranked 8,600th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Armed Republic of Absconders||Democratic Socialists||“You never noticed me!”|
|2.||The Line of The Equatorial||Democratic Socialists||“Hold the line!”|
- 43 days ago: The Nationalist Republic of Texas Territory ceased to exist.
- 76 days ago: The United Socialist States of 8F ceased to exist.
- 80 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Pirates of the Caribbean.
- 83 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial lost WA Delegate status.
- 83 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial unsuppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 83 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 83 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 83 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial ordered the closure of embassies between Pirates of the Caribbean and The Black Riders.
- 83 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial password-protected the region.
- 83 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly".
Pirates of the Caribbean Regional Message Board
Post self-deleted by Wolf summation.
You know, for a region named "Pirates of the Caribbean", we don't do anything really piratey, do we?
Yo-ho-yo-ho a sort-of pirate region for me.
Thanks for the endorsement, Sargocentron ittodai.
The One and Only Captain Jack Sparrow only has 29 million people but it's already in the top 5% for most liberal...
I find it more interesting that all the WA members are the most liberal in our region.
Hello, Hello, is there anybody out there? Are you listening? Do you care even remotely?
I NEED A WOMAN!