WA Delegate: None.
Pirates of the Caribbean is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Pirates of the Caribbean
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, Pirates of the Caribbean is ranked 12,275th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Protectorate of Tuitio XXVII||Democratic Socialists||“Preserve”|
- : The Line of The Equatorial departed this region for Bree.
- : The Protectorate of Tuitio XXVII arrived from Tuitionis.
- : The Armed Republic of Absconders departed this region for From The End.
- : The Nationalist Republic of Texas Territory ceased to exist.
- : The United Socialist States of 8F ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The black riders and Pirates of the Caribbean.
- : The Line of The Equatorial lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Line of The Equatorial unsuppressed a post on the regional message board.
- : The Line of The Equatorial suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- : The Line of The Equatorial unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
Pirates of the Caribbean Regional Message Board
Post self-deleted by Wolf summation.
You know, for a region named "Pirates of the Caribbean", we don't do anything really piratey, do we?
Yo-ho-yo-ho a sort-of pirate region for me.
Thanks for the endorsement, Sargocentron ittodai.
The One and Only Captain Jack Sparrow only has 29 million people but it's already in the top 5% for most liberal...
I find it more interesting that all the WA members are the most liberal in our region.
Hello, Hello, is there anybody out there? Are you listening? Do you care even remotely?
I NEED A WOMAN!