WA Delegate: None.
Pirates of the Caribbean is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Agricultural Sector in Pirates of the Caribbean
As a region, Pirates of the Caribbean is ranked 10,820th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
|1.||The Line of The Equatorial||Democratic Socialists||“Hold the line!”|
- 2 days 23 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Absconders departed this region for From The End.
- 145 days ago: The Nationalist Republic of Texas Territory ceased to exist.
- 179 days ago: The United Socialist States of 8F ceased to exist.
- 182 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Pirates of the Caribbean.
- 185 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial lost WA Delegate status.
- 185 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial unsuppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 185 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 185 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 185 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial ordered the closure of embassies between Pirates of the Caribbean and The Black Riders.
- 185 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial password-protected the region.
Pirates of the Caribbean Regional Message Board
Post self-deleted by Wolf summation.
You know, for a region named "Pirates of the Caribbean", we don't do anything really piratey, do we?
Yo-ho-yo-ho a sort-of pirate region for me.
Thanks for the endorsement, Sargocentron ittodai.
The One and Only Captain Jack Sparrow only has 29 million people but it's already in the top 5% for most liberal...
I find it more interesting that all the WA members are the most liberal in our region.
Hello, Hello, is there anybody out there? Are you listening? Do you care even remotely?
I NEED A WOMAN!