WA Delegate: None.
Pirates of the Caribbean contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Pirates of the Caribbean
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Pirates of the Caribbean is ranked 5,291st in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Line of The Equatorial||Democratic Socialists||“Hold the line!”|
|2.||The Armed Republic of Absconders||Democratic Socialists||“You never noticed me!”|
- 15 days ago: The Nationalist Republic of Texas Territory ceased to exist.
- 49 days ago: The United Socialist States of 8F ceased to exist.
- 52 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Pirates of the Caribbean.
- 55 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial lost WA Delegate status.
- 56 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial unsuppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 56 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 56 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 56 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial ordered the closure of embassies between Pirates of the Caribbean and The Black Riders.
- 56 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial password-protected the region.
- 56 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly".
Pirates of the Caribbean Regional Message Board
Post self-deleted by Wolf summation.
You know, for a region named "Pirates of the Caribbean", we don't do anything really piratey, do we?
Yo-ho-yo-ho a sort-of pirate region for me.
Thanks for the endorsement, Sargocentron ittodai.
The One and Only Captain Jack Sparrow only has 29 million people but it's already in the top 5% for most liberal...
I find it more interesting that all the WA members are the most liberal in our region.
Hello, Hello, is there anybody out there? Are you listening? Do you care even remotely?
I NEED A WOMAN!