WA Delegate: None.
Pirates of the Caribbean contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Pirates of the Caribbean
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Pirates of the Caribbean is ranked 13,328th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Line of The Equatorial||Democratic Socialists||“Hold the line!”|
|2.||The Armed Republic of Absconders||Democratic Socialists||“You never noticed me!”|
|3.||The Nationalist Republic of Texas Territory||Iron Fist Consumerists||“If they don't believe us now, will they ever believe us”|
- 20 days ago: The United Socialist States of 8F ceased to exist.
- 24 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Pirates of the Caribbean.
- 27 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial lost WA Delegate status.
- 27 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial unsuppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 27 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 27 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 27 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial ordered the closure of embassies between Pirates of the Caribbean and The Black Riders.
- 27 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial password-protected the region.
- 27 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly".
- 27 days ago: The Line of The Equatorial removed the tag "Invader".
Pirates of the Caribbean Regional Message Board
Post self-deleted by Wolf summation.
You know, for a region named "Pirates of the Caribbean", we don't do anything really piratey, do we?
Yo-ho-yo-ho a sort-of pirate region for me.
Thanks for the endorsement, Sargocentron ittodai.
The One and Only Captain Jack Sparrow only has 29 million people but it's already in the top 5% for most liberal...
I find it more interesting that all the WA members are the most liberal in our region.
Hello, Hello, is there anybody out there? Are you listening? Do you care even remotely?
I NEED A WOMAN!