WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Ariusgrad (elected 5 days ago)
Embassies: Tibet, China, Singapore, The ProcrastiNations, Valhalla, India, Poland, Antifa, Asia, Scandinavia, Futaba Aoi, Africa, Gay, South Pacific, Argentina, Atrigeas, and 15 others.The Greek Empire, Hong Kong, Japan, Black Mesa Islands, United Empire of Islam, Central Eastern Europe, League of Christian Nations, Asiana, The United Nations of Here, Paraguay, Zero Beta, The Christian Nations, New Zealandia, Holy Rome, and Franco Balka.
The embassy with South Pacific is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 1 day 22 hours.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Philippines
As a region, Philippines is ranked 217th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Federal Republic of Island States Philippines||Corporate Bordello||“Consurget! Curam Te, Curam Familia, Curam Communitatis.”|
|2.||The Social Alliance Defense of Menonten||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You will have my support”|
|3.||The Republic of Wendel||New York Times Democracy||“Faith. Hope. Love.”|
|4.||The Transitional State of Picosopolis||Corporate Bordello||“Granting and Fulfilling”|
|5.||The United Realms of Aseiwyth||Corporate Bordello||“Victoria Divina”|
|6.||The Philippines of Asigna||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Madakila, Maka-Tao, Makakalikasan at Makabansa”|
|7.||The Kingdom of Sison||Democratic Socialists||“War Can Be Just!”|
|8.||The United Kingdom of Tagum||Democratic Socialists||“To Live For Faith”|
|9.||The Duchy of Myrianis||Democratic Socialists||“Here We Stand”|
|10.||The Federative Republic of Luzonia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“ˇPara Deus, as Pessoas e Terra Pátria!”|
- 3 hours ago: The Holy Kingdom of Zombies of Puan Puri Naduk proposed constructing embassies with Green Protection Agency.
- 5 hours ago: The United Military States of Nation of warfare of the region Allied powers of NS proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Republic of Pina Coladas of the region South Pacific ordered the closure of its embassy in Philippines.
- 2 days 13 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between United Alliances and Philippines.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Nudist Stoner Republic of Palgrin of the region Sangreal proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Sylarium ceased to exist.
- 3 days 17 hours ago: The Empire of Khasinkonia of the region Franco Balka cancelled the closure of its embassy in Philippines.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: The Holy Moly Empire of LapuLapu01 departed this region for Alliance of Catholic Nations.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: The Holy Kingdom of Zombies of Puan Puri Naduk banned The Republic of Easypete from the region.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: The Republic of Easypete of the region Franco Balka ordered the closure of its embassy in Philippines.
Philippines Regional Message Board
[quote=puan_puri_naduk;10647272]I've never trusted P-Noy from the start. But whatever, I don't wish to discuss about him or politics any more. I'm just looking forward to this entire administration being replaced.
Here's something else happening in the region http://www.manilatimes.net/drilon-to-represent-philippines-at-lee-kuan-yew-state-funeral/171750/
Seems like we are under represented compared to the region: Already two Indonesian ex-presidents went, the Malaysian PM went, the Japanese PM Abe said he plans to go, current Indonesian President Joko Widodo said he plans to go, together with the Myanmar President, the Indian Prime Minister Modi, etc.
We should have at least sent the VP even if P-Noy is busy.
Hmm but then again, those countries are VIP to SG in comparison to the PH. I don't think they'll care even if we sent our President.
Interesting though: President Benigno Aquino 3rd “has asked me to represent him and the Filipino people as we join the nation of Singapore in this time of grieving for the loss of a great Asian leader,” Drilon said.
So Aquino skipped Binay?
Perhaps he was "busy" as well... Even then, it kind of feels like the administration isn't giving much value to the death of a great leader. At least, that's the impression I got.
So what is the 'point' of the region exactly?
What do you mean?
Invaders are running wild on NS, I wish the Mods do something. I know its legal to invade but their size has gotten very large now and disruptive to others.
Our old friends at South Pacific is now under occupation. This won't end well because they have no founder.
It's a feeder and a gameplay region so as a former liberator, I think it's fair game. There was a proposal to protect non-gameplay regions from raiders. It was a sensible proposal so I don't really know why it died. I wish it'll be implemented though.
Simple, if you want to be part of the Filipino community because you care about us by some sentiment or some issue that bothers you... Welcome!
If you don't want to have anything to do with us, Filipinos. Out.