WA Delegate: The Holy Republic of Ariusgrad (elected )
Founder: Puan puri naduk
Embassies: Tibet, China, Singapore, The ProcrastiNations, Valhalla, India, Poland, Antifa, Asia, Scandinavia, Futaba Aoi, Africa, Gay, Argentina, Atrigeas, The Greek Empire, and 15 others.Hong Kong, Black Mesa Islands, United Empire of Islam, Central Eastern Europe, League of Christian Nations, Asiana, The United Nations of Here, Paraguay, Zero Beta, Holy Rome, Green Protection Agency, South Pacific, Atlas, The Utopian Freesocialists, and The Socialist States of the Philippines.
Construction of embassies with Turkic Union has commenced. Completion expected .
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Philippines
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Philippines is ranked 149th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Soviet Socialist Republic of Filippinskiye||Left-wing Utopia||“Workers of the world, unite!”|
|2.||The Social Alliance Defense of Menonten||New York Times Democracy||“You will have my support”|
|3.||The Banal at Armadong Soberanya of Vatican XIII||Father Knows Best State||“I Tego Arcana Dei”|
|4.||The Federal Republic of Las Islas Filifinas||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A Nation Reborn”|
|5.||The Holy Republic of Ariusgrad||Democratic Socialists||“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord”|
|6.||The United Realms of Aseiwyth||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Victoria Divina”|
|7.||The People's Republic of Jose Maria Sison||Democratic Socialists||“The Guerilla is like a Poet”|
|8.||The United Empire of Ecnav Enitsuj||Father Knows Best State||“Loyalty, Progress, and Greatness, in a Strong Empire.”|
|9.||The Most Supreme Empire of Holy Philippine Empire||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Et imperium, et vivat in aeternum!”|
|10.||The Federation of Nationalist Eminral Republic||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Duterte 2016!”|
- : The Kyorgian WA puppet of Kyorgian Army departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Federation of Nationalist Eminral Republic ejected and banned The Kyorgian WA puppet of Kyorgian Army from the region.
- : The Armed Republic of Frozen Legions of Xajorkith departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Federation of Nationalist Eminral Republic ejected and banned The Armed Republic of Frozen Legions of Xajorkith from the region.
- : The United Socialist States of Imperial Manila arrived from Balder.
- : The Holy Republic of Ariusgrad updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Holy Republic of Ariusgrad tagged the region "Democratic".
- : The Holy Republic of Ariusgrad tagged the region "Non-English".
- : The Principality of Robert James Reid departed this region for The Socialist States of the Philippines.
- : Federation of galice ceased to exist.
Philippines Regional Message Board
If you ask me, it was more of a test. If this is so, the real invasion is yet to come. Who knows? It might not be the same raiders in the future, and we should be wary of this. Our defense is measly. We must be doing what we can to bolster it. As I proposed in the past, maintain at least 20% of the total membership as WA members. Unless our founder is revived, I will encourage at least 25%. As we currently stand, it is not anywhere near that number.
I am also into considering creating a new region with a similar name (if possible) so that we can put in a more active founder. This, however, is remote at the moment. I am open for more suggestions. This region already had a story to tell. It is hard for me to have that history taken away out of security measures.
I don't know why they would be invading this region in the first place. I mean all we do here is hang out and talk politics while not actively involving ourselves with R/D. Because of the nature of our region and dismal number of active users, all we can do is hold out really. Even if we compel WA membership, it wouldn't help if the raiders have larger numbers.
Now I might raise an eyebrow by saying this, but again we must consider putting up passwords. New nations interested in joining the region must telegram the WA delegate or any trusted member of this community. Just an idea anyway.
Okay, since I'm no longer rping I joined the WA. +1 endorsement :P
Another Update: I did a quick search of which nations staged the raid and their background info. Most, if not all of them, were created on the same day they raided this region. While I'm inclined to say that we must impose minimum age requirement, like a nation must be a minimum of 10 days old before they can relocate, I do recognize that:
1. Some active members joined the region right after they joined NS, and they've been actively participating in some discussions.
2. Users involved in R/D usually have lots of nations at their disposal, so maybe they'd just use an old nation to bypass our rule.
Just putting it out there.
By the way, welcome to the new members! Please feel free to join our discussions here :D
wow there's a lot of changes, it's not really good to be on a night shift. haist!
btw tnx Ariusgrad for the appointment. bright blessing to you all.
We got invaded and I missed all the action? I guess this is what I get by being inactive. Oh well, good thing you managed to repel them. Have to agree with Ariusgrad here. We need more WA members.
Also, we have 8 WA members, but Ariusgrad has only 6. What happened to the other two?
Kamusta naman tambay? :P
Maybe they're not aware? A lot of people here are inactive so it's to be expected.