WA Delegate: The Republic of Ariusgrad (elected 44 days ago)
Embassies: Tibet, China, Singapore, The ProcrastiNations, Valhalla, India, Poland, Antifa, Coalition of Catholic States, Ecnavian Federation, Asia, United Alliance Of Nations, Scandinavia, Futaba Aoi, United Governments of South East Asia, Africa, and 24 others.Malaysia, Gay, Central Pacific Empire, South Pacific, Argentina, Atrigeas, Republic of Azerbaijan, The Greek Empire, Hong Kong, Japan, Kingdom Of Bahrain, Black Mesa Islands, United Alliances, Inner Mongolia, United Empire of Islam, Central Eastern Europe, League of Christian Nations, The Darwin Allied Republics, The Cooperative Union, Asiana, The United Nations of Here, Commonwealth of Liberty, The Republic of India, and Paraguay.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Philippines
As a region, Philippines is ranked 16,945th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Sovereign State of Blue Cotton||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Scared Half-to-Death Twice”|
|2.||The National Socialist Republic of Neo Philippine Empire||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Isang Tao, Isang Bayan, Isang Pasimuno”|
|3.||The Unified Realms of Aseiwyth||Corporate Bordello||“Deus, Patriae, Monarchia”|
|4.||The Republic of Fuga Federation||New York Times Democracy||“Duc in Altum”|
|5.||The Banal at Armadong Soberanya of Vatican XIII||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I Tego Arcana Dei”|
|6.||The Republic of Balangay||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pinatatag ng Hampas ng Alon (Fortified by Strong Waves)”|
|7.||The Republic of Pritong Kandule||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Go, Go Power Rangers!”|
|8.||The Republic of Tina Moran||Corporate Bordello||“Lahat ng gubat ay may ahas.”|
|9.||The Empire of Louis-Napoleon||Iron Fist Consumerists||“The Empire is of Peace”|
|10.||The Commonwealth of United Ilocandia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Makaturog Makamukat”|
Regional Poll • Do you reside in Philippines itself, or overseas?
Poll called by The Holy Kingdom of Zombies of Puan Puri Naduk
Voting opened 2 days 3 hours ago and will close in 1 day 20 hours. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 23 hours ago: The Republic of Philippine bayan ceased to exist.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Embassy established between Paraguay and Philippines.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Federation of Nationalist Eminral Republic arrived from Asian union.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between ASEAN and Philippines.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The Holy Kingdom of Zombies of Puan Puri Naduk created a new regional poll: "Do you reside in Philippines itself, or overseas?".
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Allied States of Bukidnon and Misamis was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Hiniria arrived from The Pacific.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Josmima of the region Eastern Asiana proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Republika ng Tsina ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Ariusgrad agreed to construct embassies with Paraguay.
Philippines Regional Message Board
Regarding the topic.
Being in Canada for 2 years now, I'm gonna say observing the Holy Week is very different. I have school until Thursday and have Friday off. The only thing that probably didn't change is how Filipino channels air old movies :P
I remember watching Jose Rizal every Holy Week :P
Ah.. home sweet home :P
Happy easter. I forgot what easter is called in Tagalog...would anyone care to enlighten?
Maligayang Pasko ng Pagkabuhay
Google translate or your own alliteration? The translation doesn't sound good, i'll just go with easter. :p
But it's accurate regardless of Google Translate anyway, Easter is called Pasko ng Pagkabuhay in Tagalog. I'm quite sure.