WA Delegate: The Republic of Ariusgrad (elected 3 days 18 hours ago)
Embassies: Tibet, China, Singapore, The ProcrastiNations, Valhalla, India, Poland, Antifa, Coalition of Catholic States, Ecnavian Federation, Asia, United Alliance Of Nations, Scandinavia, Futaba Aoi, United Governments of South East Asia, Africa, and 25 others.Malaysia, Gay, Central Pacific Empire, South Pacific, Argentina, Atrigeas, Republic of Azerbaijan, The Greek Empire, Hong Kong, Japan, Kingdom Of Bahrain, Black Mesa Islands, United Alliances, Inner Mongolia, United Empire of Islam, UCR, Central Eastern Europe, League of Christian Nations, The Darwin Allied Republics, The Cooperative Union, Asiana, The United Nations of Here, ASEAN, La Republica de Cuba, and Commonwealth of Liberty.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in Philippines
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, Philippines is ranked 14,215th in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Community of Keiyia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Dal Qorn of Islam and Vedas old/new”|
|2.||The Disputed Territories of Cryogan||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Strength is beauty”|
|3.||The Commonwealth of Naomis||Democratic Socialists||“Equality!”|
|4.||The Protectorate of Owltan||Corrupt Dictatorship||“United we stand!”|
|5.||The Holy Islam Empire of Emirwake||Democratic Socialists||“Sand is time!”|
|6.||The Isles of Galacta||Father Knows Best State||“Alea jacta est!”|
|7.||The Community of Xarien||Democratic Socialists||“Strength is beauty”|
|8.||The Republic of Sapang Palay||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I thought about being born again but my mother refused.”|
|9.||The People's Republic of Sting Powerpacq with Malunggay||Democratic Socialists||“Sting powerpacq with malunggay”|
|10.||The Province of Cavite||Moralistic Democracy||“Dangal at Pag-ibig sa Bayan”|
Last poll: “Who do you think will become president in the next election? (And hopefully a less war-mongering one than the present president)”
- 8 hours ago: The Republic of Ariusgrad updated the World Factbook entry.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Armed Republic of The Democratic Peoples of Lumeria ceased to exist.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Republic of Rocesia ceased to exist.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Sagar of the region The Republic of India proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The Republic of Ariusgrad updated the World Factbook entry.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: The Constitutional Republic of Union of Christian States of the region League of Christian Nations cancelled the closure of its embassy in Philippines.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: The Republic of Ariusgrad replaced The Republic of Wendel as WA Delegate.
- 4 days ago: The Wraith's Raiding Power of Remoqoq of the region League of Christian Nations ordered the closure of its embassy in Philippines.
- 4 days ago: The United States of Indang ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Republic of Lanaograd arrived from Balder.
Philippines Regional Message Board
Let us congratulate our new WA Delegate. :D
Also, how the heck did Wendel become WA Delegate? :D
Yeah what happened? :P
Scrin, you can withraw your WA endorsement for me by your puppet nation.
What? I'm WA Delegate again?
Well, technically, most parties in the Philippines today are center-left or center in orientation. Few were really far left or far right, and they don't get to power most of the time. Ideology still matters though, but with the sheer number of parties claiming the same ideology, where else can we resort than the individual candidates themselves? Looking at this on a positive note, that might mean we're a step away to non-partisan politics. Parties had devolved into tools or vehicles of campaign, not really a representation of the candidate as in America, among others. Weak party system we might have, but indeed it reflects the pluralism of the Filipino community.
hehehehe... congratz, Ariusgrad... :D
And such highlights the failure of democracy in our nation...
Failure of representative democracy, perhaps. But we can see participatory democracy yet to be born.
We have reached our population targets in the past two months. 60 member nations on January 16 and 72 member nations on February 4. Our current target is 76. I expect to be working with the Foreign Affairs in this note, and the other ministries as well to help me make our region more attractive, despite being a region devoted to a RL nation. Mabuhay at salamat.
BTW, Wendel had achieved the record in our region as the shortest reigning WA Delegate. Congratulations.