WA Delegate: The Holy Republic of Ariusgrad (elected )
Founder: Puan puri naduk
Embassies: Tibet, China, Singapore, The ProcrastiNations, Valhalla, India, Poland, Antifa, Asia, Scandinavia, Futaba Aoi, Africa, Gay, Argentina, Atrigeas, The Greek Empire, and 14 others.Hong Kong, Black Mesa Islands, United Empire of Islam, Central Eastern Europe, League of Christian Nations, Asiana, The United Nations of Here, Paraguay, Zero Beta, Holy Rome, Green Protection Agency, South Pacific, Talo Balka, and Atlas.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Philippines
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, Philippines is ranked 1,961st in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Holy Christian State of The Third Nova Terra of Scrin||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Istatoriyu to Dao no Deiyus Rorodiyu Kamisama”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Sison||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“War Can Be Just!”|
|3.||The United Kingdom of Tagum||Democratic Socialists||“To Live For Faith”|
|4.||The Republic of Wendel||Democratic Socialists||“Faith. Hope. Love.”|
|5.||The Holy Republic of Ariusgrad||Democratic Socialists||“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord”|
|6.||The Social Alliance Defense of Menonten||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“You will have my support”|
|7.||The Allied Nations of Republic of Bukidnon||Father Knows Best State||“Work, Ingenuity, Supremacy”|
|8.||The Kingdom of Hispania y Filipinas||Iron Fist Socialists||“Viva Hispania y Filipinas”|
|9.||The United Realms of Aseiwyth||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Victoria Divina”|
|10.||The United Empire of Ecnav Enitsuj||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Loyalty, Progress, and Greatness, in a Strong Empire.”|
- : Majarlica ceased to exist.
- : The United Socialist States of Federation of Galice arrived from Galiceia.
- : The Athenian Paradise of Otaku Stratus of the region Japan proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Unusual Punishment departed this region for Jai Ghantiali.
- : The Republic of Unusual Punishment arrived from England.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Balut in Boots arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Republic of Gullippines arrived from The Pacific.
- : Sovereign tagalog nation ceased to exist.
- : Maharlika islands ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Japan and Philippines.
Philippines Regional Message Board
Sadly, there is already an existing resolution with a similar thought. Sigh.
Try another one. But there's a mountain pile of WA resolutions so good luck with that :P
By the way, I was listening to "Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin". I remembered an ABS-CBN Drama with the same name. It reminds me of the following:
1. Now that was a period where Filipino songs are ACTUALLY good.
2. That was also a period where Filipino dramas are really good.
3. Holy sh#t, I was in Grade 6 (or 1st year HS) when I watched that drama. I'm about to go to College. Time flies by really fast. I feel like a 70-year old guy reminiscing the good old days.
I'm still shaking my head about the fuss on marijuana. I remembered a st*pid raid of cops when they burned lots of the sh*t and the weed's smoke went to the nearby houses. Some party they had out there.
They fear the marijuana's potential, and kind of like a golden ticket to freedom and prosperity.
Guess what I got tonight:
Issue Series (387) “An International Incident”
No googling, no spoiling. Hoping there's an Easter egg. Woot!
I remembered seeing a photo where the cops burned a pile of weed...in a middle of a f#cking residential area. Good idea right?
I remember already getting 2 Easter Eggs. (≧∇≦)
(>^.^)> Easter egg
Brasilistan is mine now! muahahahaha