WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Ariusgrad (elected 25 days ago)
Embassies: Tibet, China, Singapore, The ProcrastiNations, Valhalla, India, Poland, Antifa, Asia, Scandinavia, Futaba Aoi, Africa, Gay, Argentina, Atrigeas, The Greek Empire, and 16 others.Hong Kong, Japan, Black Mesa Islands, United Empire of Islam, Central Eastern Europe, League of Christian Nations, Asiana, The United Nations of Here, Paraguay, Zero Beta, The Christian Nations, New Zealandia, Holy Rome, Franco Balka, Green Protection Agency, and South Pacific.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Healthiest Citizens in Philippines
A measure of the general health of citizens in each nation.
As a region, Philippines is ranked 2,042nd in the world for Healthiest Citizens.
|1.||The Republic of Wendel||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Faith. Hope. Love.”|
|2.||The Soviet Socialist Republic of Filippinskiye||Left-wing Utopia||“Workers of the world, unite!”|
|3.||The United Realms of Aseiwyth||Capitalist Paradise||“Victoria Divina”|
|4.||The Banal at Armadong Soberanya of Vatican XIII||Father Knows Best State||“I Tego Arcana Dei”|
|5.||The Republic of Ariusgrad||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord”|
|6.||The United Kingdom of Tagum||Democratic Socialists||“To Live For Faith”|
|7.||The Kingdom of Kleshva||New York Times Democracy||“Fraeunje Tuuvaze UveÚr”|
|8.||The Federal Republic of Las Islas Filifinas||Democratic Socialists||“A Nation Reborn”|
|9.||The United Empire of Ecnav Enitsuj||Father Knows Best State||“Loyalty, Progress, and Greatness, in a Strong Empire.”|
|10.||The Kingdom of Sison||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“War Can Be Just!”|
Last poll: “Which former president was the best?”
- 9 hours ago: The Principality of Taenoefasnet of the region Alliance Of Neutral Nations withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Embassy established between South Pacific and Philippines.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Likha ceased to exist.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: The Federal Republic of The State of Wisconsin of the region Free State of Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: The Commonwealth of Aklan and Boracay Island was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- 4 days ago: The Sultanate of Islamic Sulu arrived from Balder.
- 4 days ago: The Community of Yakshinis of the region Myanma proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: Katallakar ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Holy Kingdom of Zombies of Puan Puri Naduk agreed to construct embassies with South Pacific.
- 6 days ago: The Dictatoral Federation of Lingang of the region South Pacific proposed constructing embassies.
Philippines Regional Message Board
It's definitely not the only way and it's not the best way. However, with the lack of respect to the law and the authorities and a justice system wherein justice can be bought by the rich, it is the most viable option that we have if we want to get stuff done. Quickly. Reforming the government and the society is the only acceptable application of the "Cut corners whenever possible" attitude of Filipinos.
Congress is useless anyway. There is no real checks and balances in this country. Congress will either bow down to the President or the people..if they feel like their chances of getting reelected is threatened.
Aside from health concerns, if enough people pushes for her to run, she will run. Our biggest contribution to the country is contributing to Ma'am Santiago's 2016 campaign. I also like Duterte because of his federalism stance. Either way of them will work out for the country, but it'll be better if they team up. If neither of them will run, we should all collectively take the "Anyone but Binay" policy. If Roxas is the best way to stop him then so be it. Although the down side is we'll get stuck with another 6 years of gutless, short-sighted government with no balls. But hey it's better than going back to the PGMA years.
Correction: he said he'll replace Congress with a parliamentary system of government, so maybe a Parliament. He also said he'll privatize BIR and other government collection agency, which is one of his terrible platforms.
Effective reform and change in government and politics is what we need, not Genghis Khan-like bloodthirsty mongering killing of anyone that seems corrupt. Remember, never become the monster you tried to kill.
Just a quick poll, how old are the members of this region?