WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Electric Light of Bulb
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Periphery
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Periphery is ranked 1,019th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Armed Republic of I0||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Act like a horse. Be dumb. Just run.”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Hideaway||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Not in the face!”|
|3.||The Grand Emirates of Tanjahriyah||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Vindic Popul”|
|4.||The Djent of Periphery||Democratic Socialists||“This Time Its Personal”|
|5.||The Electric Light of Bulb||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“We are one, the strength of the universe at heart.”|
- 17 days ago: The Kosher Kingdom of Kaizakhstan departed this region for The Kingdom of Denmark.
- 28 days ago: The Amorist Anarchic Autarchy of The Multiversal Species Alliance of the region The Alliance Pocket Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- 35 days ago: The Electric Light of Bulb updated the World Factbook entry.
- 35 days ago: The Djent of Periphery arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 53 days ago: The Colony of The Scarlet Junction of the region Planetfall proposed constructing embassies.
- 53 days ago: Embassy cancelled between One big Island and Periphery.
- 56 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Normadia ceased to exist.
- 57 days ago: The Empire of BrightonBurg of the region One big Island ordered the closure of its embassy in Periphery.
- 57 days ago: The Grand Emirates of Tanjahriyah lost WA Delegate status.
- 57 days ago: The Kingdom of Piedimonte ceased to exist.
Periphery Regional Message Board
Back from the dead (again).
WB Icy. Always good to see you.
Rotting cucumber smells nasty. :P
My bad. But it's nowhere near the stench of a burnt-out light bulb
Indeed. Me wonders if we shall find this out first hand....
Titties. That is all.
I'll notify the headmaster at once.
... We gonna die.
We should start inviting more people to the region. It's kinda lonely and I want more trophies ;_;
Heh, maybe someday.