WA Delegate: The Most Catholic Empire of Maltropia (elected )
Embassies: Maltropian Puppet Confederacy, Astyria, Greater Ixnay, Greater Dienstad, POLATION, Tyran, Andromalius, The Second European Empire, Atlas, Nova, The Cornellian Empire, The East Pacific, Nocturnalya, Nelborne Union, Mystria, Wintreath, and 6 others.Ordis, Borealias, Armagedox, Audaxia, Admayora, and Esquarium.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Paradoxia
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, Paradoxia is ranked 16,687th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Most Catholic Empire of Maltropia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I'm ON the Brute Squad.'' ''You ARE the Brute squad.”|
|2.||The Republic of The Boys Are Back||Moralistic Democracy||“Before you judge me, make sure you're perfect”|
|3.||The WATER'S COLD of Im Taking a Shower||Democratic Socialists||“Flush the toilet and die”|
|4.||The Viceroyalty of Maltropian Islands||New York Times Democracy||“A more insular Maltropia”|
|5.||The Hilltop Hermitage of Ardmore||Free-Market Paradise||“Urbs antiqua Sancti Declani”|
|6.||The Concelho of Lisbon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mui Nobre e Sempre Leal Cidade de Lisboa”|
|7.||The Interactive Community of Paradox||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Johan Vult!”|
|8.||The Gross Empiredom of Stilton-on-the-Rocks||Compulsory Consumerist State||“For Fatherland, Motherland, Uncleland, and Bad Slogans”|
|9.||The Armed Republic of Ichnaea||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Some things always catch up with you”|
|10.||The Disputed Territories of Rhamnousia||Father Knows Best State||“Some things always catch up with you”|
- : The Kingdom of Midrasia of the region Aeia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Cresenthia of the region The Second European Empire cancelled the closure of its embassy in Paradoxia.
- : The Republic of Geomon of the region The Second European Empire ordered the closure of its embassy in Paradoxia.
- : The Vestigial Realm of Espin ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Taranos and Paradoxia.
- : Taranos of the region Taranos ordered the closure of its embassy in Paradoxia.
- : The Viceroyalty of Maltropian Islands updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Duck Is Coming of New Ducklands of the region Rossferry proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Wolf State of Wolves Republic of the region Legion of Doom proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Zone-0 of States- of the region The GREAT Pizzeria proposed constructing embassies.
Paradoxia Regional Message Board
Equator and Prime Meridian time. How do we feel about putting the equator on the grid line below Sillanpaasema? That'd put the North Pole 1,000 km (one grid square) above the top of the map, putting the line of the Arctic Circle roughly on a level with the northern tips of Maltropia and Bigfootia, or just south of there.
As for the prime meridian, I'm open to suggestions. I'd prefer to stick with a current grid line but those can, if necessary, be moved. I'm suggesting the line bisecting Bigfootia and an island in that central, pink country (which could work as the site of X historic conference that established the meridian in the first place), but if anyone wants to make the case for their national capitals or whatever then please do so.
(For reference, the above proposal might look something like this: https://i.imgur.com/28mwVSt.png. Either way, I'm adding a small island to Maltropia because I accidentally put it into my national map <.<)
Seems about right to me.
Cool. Anyone else have opinions?
Nah seems good to me
Anybody here got Stellaris?
I would, but my laptop can't run it.
I have it. I wasn't planning to get it right away at first, but somehow I ended up doing so anyway...
THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!