WA Delegate: The Most Catholic Empire of Maltropia (elected )
Embassies: Maltropian Puppet Confederacy, Astyria, Greater Ixnay, Greater Dienstad, POLATION, Tyran, Andromalius, The Second European Empire, Atlas, Nova, The Cornellian Empire, The East Pacific, Nocturnalya, Nelborne Union, Mystria, Wintreath, and 7 others.Taranos, Ordis, Borealias, Armagedox, Audaxia, Admayora, and Esquarium.
The embassy with Taranos is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Economic Output in Paradoxia
World Census bean-counters crunched the numbers to calculate national Gross Domestic Product. Older nations, with higher populations, were noted to have a distinct advantage.
As a region, Paradoxia is ranked 2,024th in the world for Highest Economic Output.
|1.||The Hanseatic League of Northern Bigfootia||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Liberty, Equality, Pizza!”|
|2.||The Democratic Republic of Anderios||Capitalist Paradise||“Democracy, Security, Srength”|
|3.||The Most Catholic Empire of Maltropia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I'm ON the Brute Squad.'' ''You ARE the Brute squad.”|
|4.||The Viceroyalty of Maltropian Islands||New York Times Democracy||“A more insular Maltropia”|
|5.||The Union of Sillanpaasema||Psychotic Dictatorship||“With pure arms for a pure cause”|
|6.||The Gross Empiredom of Stilton-on-the-Rocks||Compulsory Consumerist State||“For Fatherland, Motherland, Uncleland, and Bad Slogans”|
|7.||The Vestigial Realm of Espin||Compulsory Consumerist State||“By necessity, bent and broken”|
|8.||The Concelho of Lisbon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mui Nobre e Sempre Leal Cidade de Lisboa”|
|9.||The Hilltop Hermitage of Ardmore||Free-Market Paradise||“Urbs antiqua Sancti Declani”|
|10.||The Interactive Community of Paradox||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Johan Vult!”|
- : The Benevolent Administrator of Taranos of the region Taranos ordered the closure of its embassy in Paradoxia.
- : The Viceroyalty of Maltropian Islands updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Duck Is Coming of New Ducklands of the region Rossferry proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Secondary Capital of Wolves Republic of the region Legion of Doom proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Zone-0 of States- of the region The GREAT Pizzeria proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Constituational Empire of Tekka of the region The New Confederation proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Poor Unfortunate Souls of Ozeanburg of the region La Konfederacio de Esperanto Respublikoj proposed constructing embassies.
- : The New Bubastis of Bastetopia of the region Telltale Community proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Benevolent Administrator of Taranos of the region Taranos cancelled the closure of its embassy in Paradoxia.
- : The Empire of Anglerfish Team of the region Taranos ordered the closure of its embassy in Paradoxia.
Paradoxia Regional Message Board
Wooo, finally getting Maltropia up to date with the new map: http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Principalities_of_Maltropia
Equator and Prime Meridian time. How do we feel about putting the equator on the grid line below Sillanpaasema? That'd put the North Pole 1,000 km (one grid square) above the top of the map, putting the line of the Arctic Circle roughly on a level with the northern tips of Maltropia and Bigfootia, or just south of there.
As for the prime meridian, I'm open to suggestions. I'd prefer to stick with a current grid line but those can, if necessary, be moved. I'm suggesting the line bisecting Bigfootia and an island in that central, pink country (which could work as the site of X historic conference that established the meridian in the first place), but if anyone wants to make the case for their national capitals or whatever then please do so.
(For reference, the above proposal might look something like this: https://i.imgur.com/28mwVSt.png. Either way, I'm adding a small island to Maltropia because I accidentally put it into my national map <.<)
Seems about right to me.
Cool. Anyone else have opinions?
Nah seems good to me