WA Delegate: The Most Catholic Empire of Maltropia (elected 2 years 205 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Paradoxia
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Paradoxia is ranked 17,545th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Hegemony of Machtergreifung||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Build to grow; grow to fight; fight to rule”|
|2.||The Gross Empiredom of Stilton-on-the-Rocks||Compulsory Consumerist State||“For Fatherland, Motherland, Uncleland, and Bad Slogans”|
|3.||The Former Kingdom of Espin||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Id fregeristi, id emeristi.”|
|4.||The Most Catholic Empire of Maltropia||New York Times Democracy||“In ainm Dé”|
|5.||The Democratic Republic of Anderios||Corporate Bordello||“Democracy, Security, Srength”|
|6.||The Imperial Republic of Genesis Era||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Council Is Dead, Long Live The Emperor!”|
|7.||The Hanseatic League of Northern Bigfootia||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Liberty, Equality, Pizza!”|
- 22 hours ago: Maltropian islands ceased to exist.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: The Most Catholic Empire of Maltropia proposed constructing embassies with Nocturnalya.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: The Most Catholic Empire of Maltropia changed the regional password.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: The Former Kingdom of Espin arrived from Osiris.
- 5 days ago: The Former Kingdom of Espin ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Imperial Republic of Genesis Era arrived from Region of Liberty.
- 8 days ago: The Gross Empiredom of Stilton-on-the-Rocks arrived from Osiris.
- 8 days ago: The Gross Empiredom of Stilton-on-the-Rocks ceased to exist.
- 18 days ago: The Hegemony of Machtergreifung arrived from Scotland.
- 31 days ago: Jarovia ceased to exist.
Paradoxia Regional Message Board
Well, what else would I be doing? Other than agitating for peace, that is.
with maltropia on power, Paradoxia has reached a whole new low. Vote Anderios, change you can't believe in.
I can't believe it's not Anderios.
We're down to 7 nations? Bad times.
I don't like being half the region.
Rejoice, fellow Zoroastrians, Messalians and would-be Jaime Lannisters! A veteran of Crusader Kings has arrived!
Maltropia, would it be possible to claim territroies 15 and 16 on the map?
Sure, why not.
Wow, new interface, looks good :)