WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Special Forces of Vigilant Guard
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Pacific Defenders
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Pacific Defenders is ranked 10,196th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Armed Republic of Maott||Father Knows Best State||“Moderation in all things, excess in nothing”|
|2.||The CDM Chicory Coffee drinker of Nolaerie Storage Unit||Democratic Socialists||“Moving and Storage for Defenders”|
|3.||The Rogue Nation of CarasWay||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“beirthe mar rásaí ”|
|4.||The Special Forces of Vigilant Guard||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Eyes Open”|
|5.||The Parked U-Haul Truck of Kanaia Puppet||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Please refrain from urinating on the chrome...”|
|6.||The All Holy Heretical Defenders of Emporer Ed||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We servants who shall die, salute our emperor!”|
- 2 hours ago: The Dominion of Iron Golems ceased to exist.
- 22 days ago: The Rogue Nation of CarasWay arrived from Balder.
- 24 days ago: The High Republic of Nassau-Orange ceased to exist.
- 52 days ago: Nassau-orange arrived from Osiris.
- 53 days ago: The High Republic of Nassau-Orange ceased to exist.
- 70 days ago: The Empire of Cavil departed this region for Anti Nazi Alliance.
- 70 days ago: The Empire of Cavil arrived from Leninist Russia.
- 83 days ago: The Rogue Nation of CarasWay ceased to exist.
- 85 days ago: Gaussig of the region Cliffs of the iron isles proposed constructing embassies.
- 90 days ago: The Machines of -Sirens- departed this region for Nugut.
Pacific Defenders Regional Message Board
Happy new year guys!
*downs a beer and shoots fireworks*
Is it 2014 already? Yikes!
How come everything is so silent?
"How come everything is so silent?"
Perhaps the latest ice storm, in my case (25 degrees F in NOLA as of this writing!)
Hope everyone is staying warm. PD actions still underway
I live in the High Desert some 60 miles north of Los Angeles. It's currently 38 degrees F. It's not as bad as the some other areas of the U.S, like the midwest, damn that windchill is killer over there!
Are you'll active?
CARAS! You're back! PacDef is pretty quite these days. How goes things?
Things are well. Glad to be here
welcome to everyone returning -- hope your season is swell.
A sort of a landmark event occurred in the past day+: NAZI EUROPE was refounded in part by the MT Army