WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Special Forces of Vigilant Guard
Embassies: The MT Army.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Compassionate Citizens in Pacific Defenders
Exhaustive World Census tests involving kittens revealed the following nations to be the most compassionate.
As a region, Pacific Defenders is ranked 8,774th in the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
|1.||The CDM Chicory Coffee drinker of Nolaerie Storage Unit||Democratic Socialists||“Moving and Storage for Defenders”|
|2.||The Parked U-Haul Truck of Kanaia Puppet||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Please refrain from urinating on the chrome...”|
|3.||The Main Bus Driver of Hail to the bus driver||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Driving all day, I need some hails to survive”|
|4.||The Special Forces of Vigilant Guard||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Eyes Open”|
|5.||The Armed Republic of Maott||Father Knows Best State||“Moderation in all things, excess in nothing”|
- : The Parked U-Haul Truck of Kanaia Puppet arrived from 10000 Islands.
- : The Colony of Leppikanian Embassy Program of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Asmark the guardian ceased to exist.
- : Asmark the guardian arrived from Freak Show.
- : Iron golems ceased to exist.
- : The moo moo milk farm ceased to exist.
- : The People's Republic of Liberty Ashes departed this region for Valhalla.
- : The People's Republic of Liberty Ashes arrived from Black riders.
- : The People's Republic of Liberty Ashes of the region 11th special forces group proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Republic of Liberty Ashes departed this region for 11th special forces group.
Pacific Defenders Regional Message Board
Holy Crap! IG! You're back man! I thought you were gone for good.
Kanaia! What's up dude! Yeah, I can never be gone for good, I always miss this game and the people and I have to come back, even if RL is busy. Nice to see the U-Haul truck still parked here! LMAO!
Nationstates Z has started!
SLAY THEM ALL!
Moo Moo, bring out the new Milk Cannon...
Ah! Glad to see IG back :)
I see you all don't have a WA delegate. well my friends im up for the task. endorse me and lets get this region up and running strong. There are other regions out there that need our help. its up to us to answer that call!
We don't have a WA delegate primarily because our WA nations are out on defense missions.
Telegram me for more info
Happy 2016 to everyone!
Welcome back IG and the Moo Moo Milk Farm!
We have a region in need of some support and is currently on the proposal to be voted on in the security council. I wanted to send some nations to this region for some recon and intelligence in the mean time to let this region know that we are hear for a good cause and we will not leave there side. any takers wishing to join me in recapturing back this region and bring it back to its proper leaders.
The United Nations of The Jelly Bellies
I am quite inactive so it may not be my place to say this anymore but, The People's Republic of Liberty Ashes, any defense or liberation discussions should happen via telegrams (or other private channels) to The Special Forces of Vigilant Guard. Discussing such matters on a regional message board will easily let the enemy factions know what you're up to if they have a look-see here. Just my humble two cents. :D