WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Special Forces of Vigilant Guard
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry in Pacific Defenders
As a region, Pacific Defenders is ranked 15,151st in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
|1.||The Dominion of Iron Golems||Capitalist Paradise||“Might Is Right”|
|2.||The Parked U-Haul Truck of Kanaia Puppet||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Please refrain from urinating on the chrome...”|
|3.||The Special Forces of Vigilant Guard||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Eyes Open”|
|4.||The All Holy Heretical Defenders of Emporer Ed||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We servants who shall die, salute our emperor!”|
|5.||The CDM Chicory Coffee drinker of Nolaerie Storage Unit||Democratic Socialists||“Moving and Storage for Defenders”|
|6.||The Rogue Nation of CarasWay||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“It's a Nice Day for a White Wedding”|
|7.||The Armed Republic of Maott||Father Knows Best State||“Moderation in all things, excess in nothing”|
- 2 days 16 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of CarasWay arrived from Balder.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Drevace of the region The Legion of Titans proposed constructing embassies.
- 23 days ago: The Special Forces of Vigilant Guard suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 24 days ago: The Following of The Dorkliest Kingdom of Rah departed this region for The Crusade Nationalist States.
- 24 days ago: The Following of The Dorkliest Kingdom of Rah arrived from The Sable Order.
- 45 days ago: The Republic of Boopai departed this region for Sex.
- 45 days ago: The Republic of Boopai arrived from Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region.
- 49 days ago: The Empire of Kurt Cobain departed this region for Communist Beach.
- 53 days ago: The Empire of Kurt Cobain arrived from Amerikanisch Empiredom.
Pacific Defenders Regional Message Board
Happy New Year!
Happy new year guys!
*downs a beer and shoots fireworks*
Is it 2014 already? Yikes!
How come everything is so silent?
"How come everything is so silent?"
Perhaps the latest ice storm, in my case (25 degrees F in NOLA as of this writing!)
Hope everyone is staying warm. PD actions still underway
I live in the High Desert some 60 miles north of Los Angeles. It's currently 38 degrees F. It's not as bad as the some other areas of the U.S, like the midwest, damn that windchill is killer over there!
Are you'll active?
CARAS! You're back! PacDef is pretty quite these days. How goes things?
Things are well. Glad to be here