WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Special Forces of Vigilant Guard
Embassies: The MT Army.
Pacific Defenders contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Agricultural Sector in Pacific Defenders
World Census bean-counters on horseback guided herds of cattle to slaughter in order to determine which nations have the largest agricultural sectors.
As a region, Pacific Defenders is ranked 11,562nd in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
|1.||The Special Forces of Vigilant Guard||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Eyes Open”|
|2.||The CDM Chicory Coffee drinker of Nolaerie Storage Unit||Democratic Socialists||“Moving and Storage for Defenders”|
|3.||The Main Bus Driver of Hail to the bus driver||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Driving all day, I need some hails to survive”|
|4.||The Armed Republic of Maott||Libertarian Police State||“Moderation in all things, excess in nothing”|
- : The Special Forces of Vigilant Guard arrived from Lazarus.
- : Regional Founder The Special Forces of Vigilant Guard ceased to exist.
- : The Parked U-Haul Truck of Kanaia Puppet departed this region for 10000 Islands.
- : The Holy Empire of Dobbs of the region Ebola Quarantine Zone proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of New Atlantikos of the region The Free World proposed constructing embassies.
- : Kessho of the region The liberal emerald kingdom proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Parked U-Haul Truck of Kanaia Puppet arrived from 10000 Islands.
- : Leppikanian embassy program of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Asmark the guardian ceased to exist.
- : Asmark the guardian arrived from Freak Show.
Pacific Defenders Regional Message Board
Holy Crap! IG! You're back man! I thought you were gone for good.
Kanaia! What's up dude! Yeah, I can never be gone for good, I always miss this game and the people and I have to come back, even if RL is busy. Nice to see the U-Haul truck still parked here! LMAO!
Nationstates Z has started!
SLAY THEM ALL!
Moo Moo, bring out the new Milk Cannon...
Ah! Glad to see IG back :)
I see you all don't have a WA delegate. well my friends im up for the task. endorse me and lets get this region up and running strong. There are other regions out there that need our help. its up to us to answer that call!
We don't have a WA delegate primarily because our WA nations are out on defense missions.
Telegram me for more info
Happy 2016 to everyone!
Welcome back IG and the Moo Moo Milk Farm!
We have a region in need of some support and is currently on the proposal to be voted on in the security council. I wanted to send some nations to this region for some recon and intelligence in the mean time to let this region know that we are hear for a good cause and we will not leave there side. any takers wishing to join me in recapturing back this region and bring it back to its proper leaders.
The United Nations of The Jelly Bellies
I am quite inactive so it may not be my place to say this anymore but, Liberty ashes, any defense or liberation discussions should happen via telegrams (or other private channels) to The Special Forces of Vigilant Guard. Discussing such matters on a regional message board will easily let the enemy factions know what you're up to if they have a look-see here. Just my humble two cents. :D