WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in pacific
Nations ranked highly devote relatively large amounts of public money to subsidizing business, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, pacific is ranked 507th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The Community of Big Fluffy Bunnies||Corporate Bordello||“fluffy”|
|2.||The Dominion of Slightly Smaller Fluffy Bunnies||Compulsory Consumerist State||“He who laughs last didnt get it.”|
|3.||The Republic of SPIRIDONIA||Iron Fist Consumerists||“LIVE!”|
|4.||The Holiday Paradise of Port Louis||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Paradise.”|
|5.||The Principality of Super Hans||Father Knows Best State||“So, you're all set, ain't ya?”|
|6.||The Deceitful Daimona of Apate||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Lady of wily mind and wily snares”|
- 2 days 10 hours ago: The Grand Duchy of Kharkov of the region Future Panthalassa proposed constructing embassies.
- 22 days ago: The Empire of Omega Chinese Renaissance of the region Millard north proposed constructing embassies.
- 25 days ago: The United Commonwealth of Husqvarnia of the region The league of neutral nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 26 days ago: The Dominion of Nordsjon of the region The alliance of social monarchies proposed constructing embassies.
- 31 days ago: The Empire of Heiwa Pa of the region Heiwa Space proposed constructing embassies.
- 32 days ago: The Federal Republic of Luxew of the region Audonia proposed constructing embassies.
- 64 days ago: The Dictatorship of Stupid land of the region That One Region proposed constructing embassies.
- 82 days ago: The Kingdom of South Diego of the region The Brasil proposed constructing embassies.
- 85 days ago: The Republic of Atacomia of the region The north east pacific proposed constructing embassies.
- 89 days ago: The Communist empire of Shlavania of the region The Virtus Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
Pacific Regional Message Board
Post by Mortis suppressed by Sichuan pepper.
Cool? No. Fun loving? Yes.
Post by Death turtle suppressed by Sichuan pepper.
I dont raid because I think its cool, or like to oppress natives. I mainly do it just because I happen to enjoy it for some odd reason. I could go into a deep philosophical discussion on why I enjoy it, but.... I'm lazy. :P
Post by Toalitanita suppressed by Sichuan pepper.
why don't I get credit for "riding into battle"?
Post by Javiern suppressed by Sichuan pepper.
you will. just wait... remember that patience is a virtue...
Post by Starlena suppressed by Sichuan pepper.
You have to telegram the delegate to get credit.
I figure we need some posts to clear away all the suppressed stuff.
I said a while back that I think of changing my flag. It is tricky finding something I like that matches my nation. Going to try a few things on that also I hope match the region.