WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Black Riders.
Orr contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in Orr
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, Orr is ranked 13,690th in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Borderlands of QZ||Democratic Socialists||“He who laughs last didnt get it.”|
|2.||The Queendom of Celine IV||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Alea Jacta Est”|
|3.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Forsher||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“For that which is Right.”|
- 12 days ago: Embassy established between Orr and The Black Riders.
- 15 days ago: The Grand Army of Black Riders Commander of the region The Black Riders agreed to construct embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Republic of Blue Plasma departed this region for Nugut.
- 16 days ago: The Republic of Blue Plasma lost WA Delegate status.
- 17 days ago: The Republic of Blue Plasma proposed constructing embassies with The Black Riders.
- 17 days ago: The Republic of Blue Plasma updated the World Factbook entry.
- 17 days ago: The Queendom of Valent departed this region for Nugut.
- 17 days ago: The Republic of Blue Plasma became regional WA Delegate.
- 17 days ago: The Queendom of Valent arrived from Nugut.
- 17 days ago: The Republic of Blue Plasma arrived from Nugut.
Orr Regional Message Board
Accidentally tried to sign all of you up for the World Assembly, turns out it is against the rules: whoops.
Post self-deleted by Kirrig.
Post by Kirrig suppressed by Orram.
90011 5 EX Demonstrate understanding of the use of drama aspects within live performance 4 E
90998 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of features of a drama/theatre form 4 M
90983 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of consumer choices, using scarcity and/or demand 4 E
90985 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of producer choices using supply 3 M
90986 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of how consumer, producer and/or government choices affect society, using market equilibrium 5 E
90849 1 EX Show understanding of specified aspect(s) of studied written text(s), using supporting evidence 4 M
90850 1 EX Show understanding of specified aspect(s) of studied visual or oral text(s), using supporting evidence 4 A
90851 1 EX Show understanding of significant aspects of unfamiliar written text(s) through close reading, using supporting evidence 4 M
91003 1 EX Interpret sources of an historical event of significance to New Zealanders 4 M
91005 1 EX Describe the causes and consequences of an historical event 4 M
91006 1 EX Describe how a significant historical event affected New Zealand society 4 M
90290 2 EX Solve straightforward problems involving arithmetic and geometric sequences 2 E
91027 1 EX Apply algebraic procedures in solving problems 4 E
91028 1 EX Investigate relationships between tables, equations and graphs 4 E
91031 1 EX Apply geometric reasoning in solving problems 4 E
90932 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of aspects of carbon chemistry 4 A
90940 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of aspects of mechanics 4 E
90944 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of aspects of acids and bases 4 E
90948 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of biological ideas relating to genetic variation 4 E
The number at the start is the standard number. The number at the end is the number of credits. The Capital letter is the mark.
I'd just like to thank everyone for our recovery programme's great success, we're currently 59th on the "Most survivors list". Well done. Take that zombies!