WA Delegate: None.
Orr contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in Orr
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, Orr is ranked 4,684th in the world for Most Pacifist.
|1.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Forsher||Democratic Socialists||“For that which is Right.”|
|2.||The Virgin Queendom of Celine IV||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Alea Jacta Est”|
|3.||The Borderlands of QZ||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“He who laughs last didnt get it.”|
- : Embassy established between Orr and DEN.
- : The Theocracy of Valkyrie XXVIII departed this region for Nugut.
- : The Cimmerian Sociopaths of Yegimop lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Army of Esooreet of the region DEN agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Cimmerian Sociopaths of Yegimop departed this region for Nugut.
- : The Cimmerian Sociopaths of Yegimop suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- : The Cimmerian Sociopaths of Yegimop proposed constructing embassies with DEN.
- : The Cimmerian Sociopaths of Yegimop tagged the region "Invader".
- : The Cimmerian Sociopaths of Yegimop tagged the region "Recruiter Friendly".
- : The Cimmerian Sociopaths of Yegimop established the region's flag.
Orr Regional Message Board
Post self-deleted by Kirrig.
Post by Kirrig suppressed by Orram.
90011 5 EX Demonstrate understanding of the use of drama aspects within live performance 4 E
90998 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of features of a drama/theatre form 4 M
90983 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of consumer choices, using scarcity and/or demand 4 E
90985 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of producer choices using supply 3 M
90986 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of how consumer, producer and/or government choices affect society, using market equilibrium 5 E
90849 1 EX Show understanding of specified aspect(s) of studied written text(s), using supporting evidence 4 M
90850 1 EX Show understanding of specified aspect(s) of studied visual or oral text(s), using supporting evidence 4 A
90851 1 EX Show understanding of significant aspects of unfamiliar written text(s) through close reading, using supporting evidence 4 M
91003 1 EX Interpret sources of an historical event of significance to New Zealanders 4 M
91005 1 EX Describe the causes and consequences of an historical event 4 M
91006 1 EX Describe how a significant historical event affected New Zealand society 4 M
90290 2 EX Solve straightforward problems involving arithmetic and geometric sequences 2 E
91027 1 EX Apply algebraic procedures in solving problems 4 E
91028 1 EX Investigate relationships between tables, equations and graphs 4 E
91031 1 EX Apply geometric reasoning in solving problems 4 E
90932 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of aspects of carbon chemistry 4 A
90940 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of aspects of mechanics 4 E
90944 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of aspects of acids and bases 4 E
90948 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of biological ideas relating to genetic variation 4 E
The number at the start is the standard number. The number at the end is the number of credits. The Capital letter is the mark.