WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Orr
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, Orr is ranked 4,902nd in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Borderlands of QZ||Democratic Socialists||“He who laughs last didnt get it.”|
|2.||The Queendom of Celine IV||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Alea Jacta Est”|
|3.||The Dictatorship of Yohviti||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Turning and turning in the widening gyre”|
|4.||The Republic of PDF Man||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Wassup”|
|5.||The United States of Protector 42||Father Knows Best State||“Why not?”|
|6.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Forsher||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“For that which is Right.”|
- 7 days ago: The Republic of PDF Man lost WA Delegate status.
- 8 days ago: The Nomadic People of Travelling Blue Box departed this region for Osiris.
- 8 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Orr.
- 8 days ago: The Box Top Republican State of Cinnibar departed this region for The North Pacific.
- 8 days ago: The Box Top Republican State of Cinnibar arrived from The North Pacific.
- 8 days ago: The Republic of PDF Man became regional WA Delegate.
- 9 days ago: The Nomadic People of Travelling Blue Box arrived from United Territories of the North.
- 10 days ago: The Holy Empire of Sarathusiel lost WA Delegate status.
- 11 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Bach VI departed this region for YY4 Active X Delta.
- 11 days ago: The Kingdom of Wamoville departed this region for Nugut.
Orr Regional Message Board
Accidentally tried to sign all of you up for the World Assembly, turns out it is against the rules: whoops.
90011 5 EX Demonstrate understanding of the use of drama aspects within live performance 4 E
90998 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of features of a drama/theatre form 4 M
90983 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of consumer choices, using scarcity and/or demand 4 E
90985 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of producer choices using supply 3 M
90986 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of how consumer, producer and/or government choices affect society, using market equilibrium 5 E
90849 1 EX Show understanding of specified aspect(s) of studied written text(s), using supporting evidence 4 M
90850 1 EX Show understanding of specified aspect(s) of studied visual or oral text(s), using supporting evidence 4 A
90851 1 EX Show understanding of significant aspects of unfamiliar written text(s) through close reading, using supporting evidence 4 M
91003 1 EX Interpret sources of an historical event of significance to New Zealanders 4 M
91005 1 EX Describe the causes and consequences of an historical event 4 M
91006 1 EX Describe how a significant historical event affected New Zealand society 4 M
90290 2 EX Solve straightforward problems involving arithmetic and geometric sequences 2 E
91027 1 EX Apply algebraic procedures in solving problems 4 E
91028 1 EX Investigate relationships between tables, equations and graphs 4 E
91031 1 EX Apply geometric reasoning in solving problems 4 E
90932 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of aspects of carbon chemistry 4 A
90940 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of aspects of mechanics 4 E
90944 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of aspects of acids and bases 4 E
90948 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of biological ideas relating to genetic variation 4 E
The number at the start is the standard number. The number at the end is the number of credits. The Capital letter is the mark.
I'd just like to thank everyone for our recovery programme's great success, we're currently 59th on the "Most survivors list". Well done. Take that zombies!