WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kingdom of Orram
Embassies: The Cult of AoI.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Orr
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, Orr is ranked 2,856th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Borderlands of QZ||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“He who laughs last didnt get it.”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Orram||Father Knows Best State||“Ours is mine”|
|3.||The Queendom of Celine IV||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Alea Jacta Est”|
|4.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Kirrig||Anarchy||“Glory Above Honour”|
|5.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Forsher||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“For that which is Right.”|
- 1 day 12 hours ago: 3rd lisotzkhian tk-208 division ceased to exist.
- 27 days ago: The Empire of Acitcratna21 departed this region for Great Forest.
- 29 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Kirrig arrived from Osiris.
- 30 days ago: The Kingdom of Orram arrived from Lazarus.
- 32 days ago: The Kingdom of Zerosse departed this region for Great Forest.
- 32 days ago: The Empire of Acitcratna21 arrived from Great Forest.
- 32 days ago: 3rd lisotzkhian tk-208 division arrived from Great Forest.
- 32 days ago: The Kingdom of Zerosse arrived from Great Forest.
- 56 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Sicarius and Orr.
- 59 days ago: The United Empire of Valrifell of the region Sicarius ordered the closure of its embassy in Orr.
Orr Regional Message Board
Accidentally tried to sign all of you up for the World Assembly, turns out it is against the rules: whoops.
90011 5 EX Demonstrate understanding of the use of drama aspects within live performance 4 E
90998 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of features of a drama/theatre form 4 M
90983 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of consumer choices, using scarcity and/or demand 4 E
90985 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of producer choices using supply 3 M
90986 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of how consumer, producer and/or government choices affect society, using market equilibrium 5 E
90849 1 EX Show understanding of specified aspect(s) of studied written text(s), using supporting evidence 4 M
90850 1 EX Show understanding of specified aspect(s) of studied visual or oral text(s), using supporting evidence 4 A
90851 1 EX Show understanding of significant aspects of unfamiliar written text(s) through close reading, using supporting evidence 4 M
91003 1 EX Interpret sources of an historical event of significance to New Zealanders 4 M
91005 1 EX Describe the causes and consequences of an historical event 4 M
91006 1 EX Describe how a significant historical event affected New Zealand society 4 M
90290 2 EX Solve straightforward problems involving arithmetic and geometric sequences 2 E
91027 1 EX Apply algebraic procedures in solving problems 4 E
91028 1 EX Investigate relationships between tables, equations and graphs 4 E
91031 1 EX Apply geometric reasoning in solving problems 4 E
90932 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of aspects of carbon chemistry 4 A
90940 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of aspects of mechanics 4 E
90944 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of aspects of acids and bases 4 E
90948 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of biological ideas relating to genetic variation 4 E
The number at the start is the standard number. The number at the end is the number of credits. The Capital letter is the mark.
I'd just like to thank everyone for our recovery programme's great success, we're currently 59th on the "Most survivors list". Well done. Take that zombies!