WA Delegate: None.
Construction of embassies with The Black Riders has commenced. Completion expected in 7 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Orr
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Orr is ranked 9,044th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Borderlands of QZ||Democratic Socialists||“He who laughs last didnt get it.”|
|2.||The United States of Protector 42||Father Knows Best State||“Why not?”|
|3.||The Dictatorship of Yohviti||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Turning and turning in the widening gyre”|
|4.||The Protectorate of Zeaia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Something, something, star at night”|
|5.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Forsher||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“For that which is Right.”|
|6.||The Queendom of Celine IV||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Alea Jacta Est”|
|7.||The Kingdom of Wamoville||Capitalist Paradise||“Fiat Lux”|
- 4 hours ago: The Principality of Lahomig departed this region for The Shinobi Operatives.
- 4 hours ago: The Protectorate of Zeaia arrived from YY4 Active X Delta.
- 4 hours ago: The Principality of Lahomig arrived from YY4 Active X Delta.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: The Cimmerian Sociopaths of Yegimop departed this region for Nugut.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The Republic of Serzchepha departed this region for Osiris.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The Republic of Serzchepha arrived from Osiris.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Falarica XXXIV departed this region for Nugut.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: The Hopping of Bunny with a Revolver lost WA Delegate status.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: The Grand Army of Black Riders Commander of the region The Black Riders agreed to construct embassies.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: The Hopping of Bunny with a Revolver departed this region for Nugut.
Orr Regional Message Board
Post self-deleted by Kirrig.
90011 5 EX Demonstrate understanding of the use of drama aspects within live performance 4 E
90998 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of features of a drama/theatre form 4 M
90983 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of consumer choices, using scarcity and/or demand 4 E
90985 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of producer choices using supply 3 M
90986 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of how consumer, producer and/or government choices affect society, using market equilibrium 5 E
90849 1 EX Show understanding of specified aspect(s) of studied written text(s), using supporting evidence 4 M
90850 1 EX Show understanding of specified aspect(s) of studied visual or oral text(s), using supporting evidence 4 A
90851 1 EX Show understanding of significant aspects of unfamiliar written text(s) through close reading, using supporting evidence 4 M
91003 1 EX Interpret sources of an historical event of significance to New Zealanders 4 M
91005 1 EX Describe the causes and consequences of an historical event 4 M
91006 1 EX Describe how a significant historical event affected New Zealand society 4 M
90290 2 EX Solve straightforward problems involving arithmetic and geometric sequences 2 E
91027 1 EX Apply algebraic procedures in solving problems 4 E
91028 1 EX Investigate relationships between tables, equations and graphs 4 E
91031 1 EX Apply geometric reasoning in solving problems 4 E
90932 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of aspects of carbon chemistry 4 A
90940 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of aspects of mechanics 4 E
90944 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of aspects of acids and bases 4 E
90948 1 EX Demonstrate understanding of biological ideas relating to genetic variation 4 E
The number at the start is the standard number. The number at the end is the number of credits. The Capital letter is the mark.
Captured by The Black Riders!