WA Delegate (non-executive): The People's Republic of Portland (elected 321 days ago)
Founder: The Free Land of Oregonian
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in Oregon
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, Oregon is ranked 13,436th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|1.||The Democratic Republic of Shasta||Civil Rights Lovefest||“From the mountains to the sea”|
|2.||The Republic of Cascade States 2||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“From the Ashes of Cascade States we arose”|
|3.||The United Republic of De Ganja||Left-Leaning College State||“Existence precedes Essence”|
|4.||The People's Republic of Portland||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The Nation That Works”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Konges||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Acta Non Verba”|
|6.||The Free Land of Oregonian||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Alis Volat Propiis”|
- 1 day 9 hours ago: The Most Serene Republic of The Wii U of the region Console Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The frozen plain ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: -oregon- ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Federation of Casberia of the region Cascadian Nations Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 40 days ago: The Kingdom of Konges arrived from Osiris.
- 61 days ago: The frozen plain arrived from Lazarus.
- 64 days ago: The volcano islands ceased to exist.
- 69 days ago: -oregon- arrived from Balder.
- 83 days ago: The Codified Democratic Monarchy of Goldenson of the region State of Jefferson proposed constructing embassies.
- 90 days ago: Beaverhaven ceased to exist.