WA Delegate (non-executive): The People's Republic of Portland (elected 301 days ago)
Founder: The Free Land of Oregonian
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Oregon
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Oregon is ranked 381st in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Kingdom of Konges||Left-Leaning College State||“Acta Non Verba”|
|2.||The Republic of Cascade States 2||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“From the Ashes of Cascade States we arose”|
|3.||The Free Land of Oregonian||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Alis Volat Propiis”|
|4.||The Democratic Republic of Shasta||Civil Rights Lovefest||“From the mountains to the sea”|
|5.||The Republic of -Oregon-||Democratic Socialists||“Oregon”|
|6.||The United Republic of De Ganja||Left-Leaning College State||“Existence precedes Essence”|
|7.||The People's Republic of Portland||Democratic Socialists||“The Nation That Works”|
|8.||The United Kingdom of The Frozen Plain||Father Knows Best State||“Cautus, Stabilitatem, Salutis”|
- 20 days ago: The Kingdom of Konges arrived from Osiris.
- 40 days ago: The United Kingdom of The Frozen Plain arrived from Lazarus.
- 44 days ago: The volcano islands ceased to exist.
- 48 days ago: The Republic of -Oregon- arrived from Balder.
- 62 days ago: The Codified Democratic Monarchy of Goldenson of the region State of Jefferson proposed constructing embassies.
- 70 days ago: Beaverhaven ceased to exist.
- 74 days ago: The Queen's State of Pacifique of the region Pacific Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 85 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Alpha Wolf of the region Werewolves of the Flame proposed constructing embassies.
- 93 days ago: Trade a nation ii ceased to exist.
- 125 days ago: Beaverhaven arrived from NeoConfederate States of America.