WA Delegate (non-executive): The People's Republic of Portland (elected )
Founder: The Free Land of Oregonian
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Oregon
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, Oregon is ranked 14,782nd in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Free Land of Oregonian||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Alis Volat Propiis”|
|2.||The Democratic Republic of Shasta||Civil Rights Lovefest||“From the mountains to the sea”|
|3.||The Republic of Cascade States 2||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“From the Ashes of Cascade States we arose”|
|4.||The People's Republic of Portland||Democratic Socialists||“The Nation That Works”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Konges||New York Times Democracy||“Acta Non Verba”|
|6.||The United Republic of De Ganja||Left-wing Utopia||“Existence precedes Essence”|
- : Rain delay ceased to exist.
- : The Codified Democratic Monarchy of Goldenson of the region State of Jefferson withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Codified Democratic Monarchy of Goldenson of the region State of Jefferson proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Rahulistan of the region Alliance Of Neutral Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Republic of Mirror Lake of the region The Consulate proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Borderlands of Jeffersonian Oregon departed this region for Pays du Monde.
- : The Borderlands of Jeffersonian Oregon arrived from Pays du Monde.
- : Rain delay arrived from Balder.
- : The United Sino-Japanese Empire of The Great Zedong Dynasty of the region Zedongguo proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Royal Republic of Attlantes of the region The Immortals proposed constructing embassies.