WA Delegate (non-executive): The People's Republic of Portland (elected 1 year 32 days ago)
Founder: The Free Land of Oregonian
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Oregon
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Oregon is ranked 5,035th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The People's Republic of Portland||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The Nation That Works”|
|2.||The Republic of Cascade States 2||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“From the Ashes of Cascade States we arose”|
|3.||The Free Land of Oregonian||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Alis Volat Propiis”|
|4.||The Democratic Republic of Shasta||Civil Rights Lovefest||“From the mountains to the sea”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Konges||Left-Leaning College State||“Acta Non Verba”|
|6.||The United Republic of De Ganja||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Existence precedes Essence”|
- 8 days ago: The Royal Republic of Attlantes of the region The Immortals proposed constructing embassies.
- 71 days ago: The Republic of Shupei of the region Springcoast proposed constructing embassies.
- 77 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of The Wii U of the region Console Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 78 days ago: The frozen plain ceased to exist.
- 84 days ago: -oregon- ceased to exist.
- 85 days ago: The Federation of Casberia of the region Cascadian Nations Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 116 days ago: The Kingdom of Konges arrived from Osiris.
- 137 days ago: The frozen plain arrived from Lazarus.
- 140 days ago: The volcano islands ceased to exist.
- 145 days ago: -oregon- arrived from Balder.