WA Delegate (non-executive): The People's Republic of Portland (elected 201 days ago)
Founder: The Free Land of Oregonian
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Oregon
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Oregon is ranked 7,302nd in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The People's Republic of Portland||Democratic Socialists||“The Nation That Works”|
|2.||The Free Land of Oregonian||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Alis Volat Propiis”|
|3.||The Republic of Beaverhaven||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Ik Zal Handhaven”|
|4.||The Republic of Trade a Nation II||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Oregon”|
|5.||The Republic of Cascade States 2||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“From the Ashes of Cascade States we arose”|
|6.||The Republic of The volcano islands||Anarchy||“islands”|
|7.||The Democratic Republic of Shasta||Civil Rights Lovefest||“From the mountains to the sea”|
|8.||The United Republic of De Ganja||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Existence precedes Essence”|
- 25 days ago: The Republic of Beaverhaven arrived from NeoConfederate States of America.
- 36 days ago: The Retired Trading Post of Trade a Nation ceased to exist.
- 49 days ago: My water bottles are full of h20 of the region Vermont proposed constructing embassies.
- 58 days ago: The Republic of Parkerica of the region Parkerican Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- 95 days ago: The Christian Kingdom of Vanic Topia of the region New York proposed constructing embassies.
- 98 days ago: Feminist sex workers departed this region for Warzone Australia.
- 98 days ago: Feminist sex workers arrived from Swagg.
- 98 days ago: The Republic of Delay Rain ceased to exist.
- 113 days ago: The Kingdom of Konges ceased to exist.
- 125 days ago: The Borderlands of Targaios ceased to exist.