WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Free Land of Oregonian
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in Oregon
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, Oregon is ranked 1,788th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The People's Republic of Portland||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Nation That Works”|
|2.||The United Republic of De Ganja||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Existence precedes Essence”|
|3.||The Republic of Cascade States 2||Father Knows Best State||“From the Ashes of Cascade States we arose”|
|4.||The Republic of Delay Rain||Democratic Socialists||“rainy days”|
|5.||The Free Land of Oregonian||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Alis Volat Propiis”|
|6.||The Republic of Windy Volcano||Anarchy||“wind”|
|7.||The Democratic Republic of Shasta||Civil Rights Lovefest||“From the mountains to the sea”|
|8.||The Retired Trading Post of Trade a Nation||Anarchy||“trade a nation”|
|9.||The Republic of The volcano islands||Anarchy||“islands”|
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The Community of Antistatist Action of the region Antista proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Protectorate of American Africa of the region Unincorporated territories of the USA proposed constructing embassies.
- 13 days ago: The United Republic of De Ganja lost WA Delegate status.
- 13 days ago: The Kingdom of Konges ceased to exist.
- 13 days ago: The Republic of Cascadan departed this region for Kabul.
- 13 days ago: The Republic of Cascadan arrived from Lazarus.
- 14 days ago: The Borderlands of Targaios ceased to exist.
- 31 days ago: The Empire of The Volcano II departed this region for The South Pacific.
- 42 days ago: The Republic of Delay Rain arrived from The Graveyard.
- 50 days ago: The Dryadom of Willowvale departed this region for The Pacific Northwest.