WA Delegate (non-executive): The People's Republic of Portland (elected 269 days ago)
Founder: The Free Land of Oregonian
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Oregon
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Oregon is ranked 1,089th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The People's Republic of Portland||Democratic Socialists||“The Nation That Works”|
|2.||The Free Land of Oregonian||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Alis Volat Propiis”|
|3.||The United Republic of De Ganja||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Existence precedes Essence”|
|4.||The Democratic Republic of Shasta||Civil Rights Lovefest||“From the mountains to the sea”|
|5.||The Republic of Cascade States 2||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“From the Ashes of Cascade States we arose”|
|6.||The Republic of -Oregon-||Democratic Socialists||“Oregon”|
|7.||The United Kingdom of The Frozen Plain||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Cautus, Stabilitatem, Salutis”|
- 8 days ago: The United Kingdom of The Frozen Plain arrived from Lazarus.
- 12 days ago: The volcano islands ceased to exist.
- 16 days ago: The Republic of -Oregon- arrived from Balder.
- 30 days ago: The Codified Democratic Monarchy of Goldenson of the region State of Jefferson proposed constructing embassies.
- 38 days ago: Beaverhaven ceased to exist.
- 42 days ago: The Queen's State of Pacifique of the region Pacific Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 53 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Alpha Wolf of the region Werewolves of the Flame proposed constructing embassies.
- 61 days ago: Trade a nation ii ceased to exist.
- 93 days ago: Beaverhaven arrived from NeoConfederate States of America.
- 104 days ago: The Retired Trading Post of Trade a Nation ceased to exist.