WA Delegate (non-executive): The People's Republic of Portland (elected )
Founder: The Free Land of Oregonian
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Poor Incomes in Oregon
The World Census studied the spending power of the poorest 10% of citizens in each nation.
As a region, Oregon is ranked 3,190th in the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
|1.||The United Republic of De Ganja||Left-Leaning College State||“Existence precedes Essence”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Konges||New York Times Democracy||“Acta Non Verba”|
|3.||The People's Republic of Portland||Democratic Socialists||“The Nation That Works”|
|4.||The Republic of Milwaukie||Father Knows Best State||“Milwaukie First!”|
|5.||The Dictatorship of Kurupt||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Kuruption!”|
|6.||The Republic of Cascade States 2||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“From the Ashes of Cascade States we arose”|
|7.||The Democratic Republic of Shasta||Civil Rights Lovefest||“From the mountains to the sea”|
|8.||The People's Republic of Trillium Charter School||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Can I get credit for this?”|
|9.||The Free Land of Oregonian||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Alis Volat Propiis”|
- : The Dictatorship of Kurupt arrived from USA.
- : The Free Land of The PNW Cascades of the region The Pacific Northwest proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Yee Haw departed this region for Jefferson.
- : The Federal Republic of Sprague River departed this region for Jefferson.
- : The Community of SHAW ELON TESLA of the region The Land of Integrity and Compassion proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Royal Republic of Attlantes of the region The Immortals proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federal Republic of Dunnes departed this region for Rushmore.
- : The Free Land of Alaskan Federative Boroughs of the region The State of Alaska proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Goldenson of the region Jefferson proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Rogue Nation of The Vortex Club of the region Arcadia Bay proposed constructing embassies.