WA Delegate (non-executive): The People's Republic of Portland (elected 355 days ago)
Founder: The Free Land of Oregonian
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Oregon
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, Oregon is ranked 18,450th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Democratic Republic of Shasta||Civil Rights Lovefest||“From the mountains to the sea”|
|2.||The Free Land of Oregonian||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Alis Volat Propiis”|
|3.||The Republic of Cascade States 2||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“From the Ashes of Cascade States we arose”|
|4.||The People's Republic of Portland||Democratic Socialists||“The Nation That Works”|
|5.||The United Republic of De Ganja||Left-Leaning College State||“Existence precedes Essence”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Konges||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Acta Non Verba”|
- 29 days ago: The Republic of Shupei of the region Springcoast proposed constructing embassies.
- 35 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of The Wii U of the region Console Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 36 days ago: The frozen plain ceased to exist.
- 42 days ago: -oregon- ceased to exist.
- 43 days ago: The Federation of Casberia of the region Cascadian Nations Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 74 days ago: The Kingdom of Konges arrived from Osiris.
- 95 days ago: The frozen plain arrived from Lazarus.
- 98 days ago: The volcano islands ceased to exist.
- 103 days ago: -oregon- arrived from Balder.
- 116 days ago: The Codified Democratic Monarchy of Goldenson of the region State of Jefferson proposed constructing embassies.