WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Dominion of The Templar March
Embassies: Medieval Europe.
Order of the Temple is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Dedicated Public Healthcare in Order of the Temple
The following nations have the most extensive public healthcare facilities.
As a region, Order of the Temple is ranked 9,808th in the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
|1.||The Dominion of The Templar March||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam.”|
- 43 days ago: Embassy established between Order of the Temple and Medieval Europe.
- 46 days ago: The Scots Kingdom of Macbeth of the region Medieval Europe agreed to construct embassies.
- 51 days ago: The Dominion of The Templar March proposed constructing embassies with Medieval Europe.
- 52 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Creationism and Order of the Temple.
- 59 days ago: The Dominion of Victor Siege departed this region for Osiris.
- 67 days ago: Embassy established between Order of the Temple and Creationism.
- 69 days ago: The Constitutional Republic of Union of Christian States of the region League of Christian Nations rejected a request from Order of the Temple to establish embassies.
- 70 days ago: The Autotelic State of Being of the region Creationism agreed to construct embassies.
- 71 days ago: The Dominion of Victor Siege arrived from Osiris.
- 72 days ago: The Dominion of The Templar March altered the region's flag.
Order of the Temple Regional Message Board
Hello and welcome any and all newcomers to Order of the Temple! I'm sure you will fit right in (as it's only me at the moment), but soon this region will be prospering (hopefully!).
Greetings. I am here to help in any way I can.
Welcome, Victor Siege, as soon as we get a few more nations we can start doing things.
I'll be honest and say that I mostly joined because your flags are exemplary.
Why thank you. I have tried, glad to see it's noticed.
Do you have other gameplay experience?
Personally, I've dabbled in raiding before and I've run a few regions, detagged a couple regions but beyond that, nothing.
I will return.