WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kingdom of Abu Bakr Al-Siddik
OPEC is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in OPEC
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, OPEC is ranked 2,220th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Kingdom of Abu Bakr Al-Siddik||Compulsory Consumerist State||“لا إله إلا الله، محمد رسول الله”|
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Oondooroo Kangaroo.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from OpenStudy.
- : Alilham of the region Alilham union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Burnished Rows of Steel of Iron Bark of the region Islam cancelled the closure of its embassy in OPEC.
- : The Burnished Rows of Steel of Iron Bark of the region Islam ordered the closure of its embassy in OPEC.
- : Embassy established between Islam and OPEC.
- : Occupier i of the region The peoples federation of qandaristan aborted construction of embassies with OPEC.
- : The Regional Administrator of Greater Islamic empire of Pakistan of the region United Empire of Islam rejected a request from OPEC to establish embassies.
- : The Sultanate of United Alab Emirates of the region Islam agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Abu Bakr Al-Siddik proposed constructing embassies with United Arab Emirates.
OPEC Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.