WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kingdom of Abu Bakr Al-Siddik
OPEC is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in OPEC
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, OPEC is ranked 18,708th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Kingdom of Abu Bakr Al-Siddik||Compulsory Consumerist State||“لا إله إلا الله، محمد رسول الله”|
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Oondooroo Kangaroo.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from OpenStudy.
- : The Guanzhouan Dictatorship of Alilham of the region Alilham union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Burnished Rows of Steel of Iron Bark of the region Islam cancelled the closure of its embassy in OPEC.
- : The Burnished Rows of Steel of Iron Bark of the region Islam ordered the closure of its embassy in OPEC.
- : Embassy established between Islam and OPEC.
- : The Principality of Occupier I of the region The peoples federation of qandaristan aborted construction of embassies with OPEC.
- : The Regional Administrator of Greater Islamic empire of Pakistan of the region United Empire of Islam rejected a request from OPEC to establish embassies.
- : The Sultanate of United Alab Emirates of the region Islam agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Abu Bakr Al-Siddik proposed constructing embassies with United Arab Emirates.
OPEC Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.