WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kingdom of Abu Bakr Al-Siddik
OPEC is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in OPEC
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, OPEC is ranked 15,474th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Kingdom of Abu Bakr Al-Siddik||Compulsory Consumerist State||“لا إله إلا الله، محمد رسول الله”|
- : The Capital City of Alilham of the region Alilham union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Woodhouse Sanctum of Iron Bark of the region Islam cancelled the closure of its embassy in OPEC.
- : The Woodhouse Sanctum of Iron Bark of the region Islam ordered the closure of its embassy in OPEC.
- : Embassy established between Islam and OPEC.
- : The Principality of Occupier I of the region The Peoples Federation of Qandaristan aborted construction of embassies with OPEC.
- : The Regional Administrator of Greater Islamic empire of Pakistan of the region United Empire of Islam rejected a request from OPEC to establish embassies.
- : The Sultanate of United Alab Emirates of the region Islam agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Abu Bakr Al-Siddik proposed constructing embassies with United Arab Emirates.
- : The Kingdom of Abu Bakr Al-Siddik proposed constructing embassies with United Empire of Islam.
- : The Kingdom of Abu Bakr Al-Siddik proposed constructing embassies with Islamic Republic of Iran.
OPEC Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.