WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kingdom of Abu Bakr Al-Siddik
OPEC is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Godforsaken in OPEC
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and holistic aura chakra wellbeing in order to determine the least godly nations.
As a region, OPEC is ranked 13,741st in the world for Most Godforsaken.
|1.||The Kingdom of Abu Bakr Al-Siddik||Compulsory Consumerist State||“لا إله إلا الله، محمد رسول الله”|
- : The Capital State of Alilham of the region Alilham union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Woodhouse Sanctum of Iron Bark of the region Islam cancelled the closure of its embassy in OPEC.
- : The Woodhouse Sanctum of Iron Bark of the region Islam ordered the closure of its embassy in OPEC.
- : Embassy established between Islam and OPEC.
- : The Principality of Occupier I of the region The Peoples Federation of Qandaristan aborted construction of embassies with OPEC.
- : The Regional Administrator of Greater Islamic empire of Pakistan of the region United Empire of Islam rejected a request from OPEC to establish embassies.
- : The Sultanate of United Alab Emirates of the region Islam agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Abu Bakr Al-Siddik proposed constructing embassies with United Arab Emirates.
- : The Kingdom of Abu Bakr Al-Siddik proposed constructing embassies with United Empire of Islam.
- : The Kingdom of Abu Bakr Al-Siddik proposed constructing embassies with Islamic Republic of Iran.
OPEC Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.