WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Ontarian Kingdom of Knih
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in Ontario
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, Ontario is ranked 8,415th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Democratic States of Zouista||New York Times Democracy||“Quilibet verus filius, ita beatus magnanimum”|
|2.||The Community of Etobicoke||Anarchy||“Growth Beyond Borders”|
|3.||The District of Bruce Grey||Anarchy||“Better Government”|
|4.||The Republic of Gaston River||Anarchy||“First Named”|
|5.||The Colony of Simon Lusson||New York Times Democracy||“Discovered as to be discovered”|
|6.||The Ontarian Kingdom of Knih||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Ut Incepit Fidelis Sic Permanet ”|
|7.||The Highway of 401||New York Times Democracy||“Highway of Heroes”|
|8.||The Commonwealth of Taranta||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Begin”|
|9.||The Republic of Agawa Bay||Anarchy||“RIP”|
|10.||The District of Laif||Anarchy||“Rideau Cutter”|
- 55 days ago: The District of Bruce Grey arrived from Illinois.
- 56 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Ciyytopia departed this region for The Light Side of the Moon.
- 56 days ago: The Allure of Red Plasma departed this region for The Light Side of the Moon.
- 56 days ago: Aurum riders 366th treasury departed this region for The Light Side of the Moon.
- 56 days ago: Aurum riders 366th treasury arrived from Nugut.
- 56 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Ciyytopia arrived from Nugut.
- 56 days ago: The Allure of Red Plasma arrived from Nugut.
- 58 days ago: The Dominion of FAB KC-390 departed this region for Inner Mongolia.
- 59 days ago: Sycho1 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 59 days ago: The Ontarian Kingdom of Knih ejected and banned Sycho1 from the region.
Ontario Regional Message Board
Best not even think about them.
Sometimes, you just cannot help it. They are the scourge of the game.
Totally agree with that.
By in large, they're like a bad case of hemorrhoids. Just a pain in the butt.
Glad I don't have hemorrhoids then. One big pain is enough. :)
Finally, spring is getting closer. All that snow that we received is finally melting.
Any predictions as to the vote?
I think that today's vote will produce no significant changes from last election. Still too close to call, and we still will have a minority government. The scary thing is, there I no one to vote FOR. In my riding, it is either vote for the incumbent or your vote counts towards the NDP candidate, whether that is where your X goes or not.
I'm not surprised about the way the election went. The Conservatives blew it from before the start, and the NDP got what they deserved, but then the Liberals probably planned that right from the beginning, too.
Makes it sound like the Liberals were better prepared than the others. I know that the Conservatives blew it by going right, selling a message that only the rural peoples can accept. Makes one wonder about the rural people. They really need to redistribute the riding boundaries so that each riding has close to the same number of citizens, giving less ridings to the conservative rural areas as well as the NDP North and giving more ridings where the people really are, Toronto and Ottawa, especially. We'll see how this new term works out.