WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Ontarian Guardian of Knih
Today's World Census Report
The Happiest Citizens in Ontario
A recent survey attempted to measure the average happiness of citizens in various nations. These results should be treated with caution, however, as results tend to fluctuate from day to day.
As a region, Ontario is ranked 10,098th in the world for Happiest Citizens.
|1.||The Federation of Ondiara||Corporate Bordello||“Land of the True North Strong and Free”|
|2.||The Community of Etobicoke||Anarchy||“Growth Beyond Borders”|
|3.||The Colony of Simon Lusson||New York Times Democracy||“Discovered as to be discovered”|
|4.||The Highway of 401||New York Times Democracy||“Highway of Heroes”|
|5.||The Commonwealth of Taranta||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Begin”|
|6.||The Republic of Agawa Bay||Anarchy||“RIP”|
|7.||The District of Gaston River||Anarchy||“First Named”|
|8.||The District of Bruce Grey||Anarchy||“Better Government”|
|9.||The District of Laif||Anarchy||“Rideau Cutter”|
|10.||The Ontarian Guardian of Knih||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Ut Incepit Fidelis Sic Permanet ”|
- 15 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of The Wii U of the region Console Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 45 days ago: The Federal Republic of The State of Wisconsin of the region Free State of Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies.
- 91 days ago: The District of Bruce Grey arrived from Illuminati.
- 91 days ago: The District of Bruce Grey departed this region for Illuminati.
- 109 days ago: The Queen's State of Pacifique of the region Pacific Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 109 days ago: The Community of Thunder Mountain departed this region for Universal Dream Network.
- 111 days ago: The Community of Thunder Mountain arrived from The Graveyard.
- 135 days ago: The Delighted Way of Glad departed this region for Gay Equality.
- 135 days ago: The Delighted Way of Glad arrived from Thunder.
- 141 days ago: The Community of Barely True departed this region for The Graveyard.
Ontario Regional Message Board
Any predictions as to the vote?
I think that today's vote will produce no significant changes from last election. Still too close to call, and we still will have a minority government. The scary thing is, there I no one to vote FOR. In my riding, it is either vote for the incumbent or your vote counts towards the NDP candidate, whether that is where your X goes or not.
I'm not surprised about the way the election went. The Conservatives blew it from before the start, and the NDP got what they deserved, but then the Liberals probably planned that right from the beginning, too.
Makes it sound like the Liberals were better prepared than the others. I know that the Conservatives blew it by going right, selling a message that only the rural peoples can accept. Makes one wonder about the rural people. They really need to redistribute the riding boundaries so that each riding has close to the same number of citizens, giving less ridings to the conservative rural areas as well as the NDP North and giving more ridings where the people really are, Toronto and Ottawa, especially. We'll see how this new term works out.
If anyone here is willing to form a government, they are more than welcome to and I will enable delegate access so that they can do such. It's an open offer, so if no one is interested at the moment but are later, feel free to give me a shout.
Here are some old forums:
They need to be fixed up and such, but if interest is expressed, I can fix them up for use.
I think that it might be best to keep delegate access locked. Safer that way.
Today a Fallen Hero has come home to rest. Cpl. Nathan Cirillo will be remembered for his sacrifice.
I hate those telegrams that have move to region "Idiots" right next to the "delete telegram" button.