WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Ontarian Guardian of Knih
Infection Rate: 99.3% (12.36 billion infected, 87 million survivors)
Infection Status: -9.7 Becoming Safe
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in Ontario
As a region, Ontario is ranked 1,277th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Femme Fatale of Lulus Roadhouse||Corporate Police State||“Red Necks, White Socks & Blue Lable Beer”|
|2.||The Crossroads of Rattenburry Corner||Corporate Bordello||“From the Corners to Here”|
|3.||The District of Bruce Grey||Anarchy||“Better Government”|
|4.||The District of Laif||Anarchy||“Rideau Cutter”|
|5.||The Republic of Gaston River||Anarchy||“First Named”|
|6.||The Ontarian Guardian of Knih||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Ut Incepit Fidelis Sic Permanet ”|
|7.||The Community of Etobicoke||Anarchy||“Growth Beyond Borders”|
|8.||The Republic of Agawa Bay||Anarchy||“RIP”|
|9.||The Colony of Simon Lusson||New York Times Democracy||“Discovered as to be discovered”|
|10.||The Republic of Variola||Psychotic Dictatorship||“No Forgiving”|
- 6 hours ago: The Totally Awesome Nation of North Simcoe arrived from Western Ontario.
- 11 days ago: The Democratic States of Zouista ceased to exist.
- 24 days ago: The Republic of Lincale departed this region for The Organization of Democracies.
- 32 days ago: The Community of Etobicoke arrived from Osiris.
- 32 days ago: The Emirate of The Ambassador of Canada of the region The Embassy of Canada proposed constructing embassies.
- 34 days ago: The Community of Etobicoke ceased to exist.
- 44 days ago: The Fascinating and Bloody Case of Vanishing People departed this region for ILLUMINATI.
- 53 days ago: The Fascinating and Bloody Case of Vanishing People arrived from Osiris.
- 54 days ago: The Republic of Lincale arrived from Michigan.
- 65 days ago: The Ontarian Guardian of Knih tagged the region "Regional Government".
Ontario Regional Message Board
Finally, spring is getting closer. All that snow that we received is finally melting.
Any predictions as to the vote?
I think that today's vote will produce no significant changes from last election. Still too close to call, and we still will have a minority government. The scary thing is, there I no one to vote FOR. In my riding, it is either vote for the incumbent or your vote counts towards the NDP candidate, whether that is where your X goes or not.
I'm not surprised about the way the election went. The Conservatives blew it from before the start, and the NDP got what they deserved, but then the Liberals probably planned that right from the beginning, too.
Makes it sound like the Liberals were better prepared than the others. I know that the Conservatives blew it by going right, selling a message that only the rural peoples can accept. Makes one wonder about the rural people. They really need to redistribute the riding boundaries so that each riding has close to the same number of citizens, giving less ridings to the conservative rural areas as well as the NDP North and giving more ridings where the people really are, Toronto and Ottawa, especially. We'll see how this new term works out.
If anyone here is willing to form a government, they are more than welcome to and I will enable delegate access so that they can do such. It's an open offer, so if no one is interested at the moment but are later, feel free to give me a shout.
Here are some old forums:
They need to be fixed up and such, but if interest is expressed, I can fix them up for use.
I think that it might be best to keep delegate access locked. Safer that way.
Today a Fallen Hero has come home to rest. Cpl. Nathan Cirillo will be remembered for his sacrifice.