WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Ontarian Guardian of Knih
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Ontario
Governments ranked highly spend large amounts of money on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Ontario is ranked 17,404th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Republic of Variola||Psychotic Dictatorship||“No Forgiving”|
|2.||The Colony of Simon Lusson||New York Times Democracy||“Discovered as to be discovered”|
|3.||The District of Gaston River||Anarchy||“First Named”|
|4.||The Republic of Agawa Bay||Anarchy||“RIP”|
|5.||The Commonwealth of Taranta||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Begin”|
|6.||The Highway of 401||New York Times Democracy||“Highway of Heroes”|
|7.||The District of Laif||Anarchy||“Rideau Cutter”|
|8.||The Community of Etobicoke||Anarchy||“Growth Beyond Borders”|
|9.||The District of Bruce Grey||Anarchy||“Better Government”|
|10.||The Ontarian Guardian of Knih||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Ut Incepit Fidelis Sic Permanet ”|
- 23 days ago: The Ranchland of Texaberta of the region Republic of Alberta proposed constructing embassies.
- 40 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of The Wii U of the region Console Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 70 days ago: The Federal Republic of The State of Wisconsin of the region Free State of Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies.
- 116 days ago: The District of Bruce Grey arrived from Illuminati.
- 116 days ago: The District of Bruce Grey departed this region for Illuminati.
- 134 days ago: The Queen's State of Pacifique of the region Pacific Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 134 days ago: The Community of Thunder Mountain departed this region for Universal Dream Network.
- 136 days ago: The Community of Thunder Mountain arrived from The Graveyard.
- 160 days ago: The Delighted Way of Glad departed this region for Gay Equality.
- 160 days ago: The Delighted Way of Glad arrived from Thunder.
Ontario Regional Message Board
Any predictions as to the vote?
I think that today's vote will produce no significant changes from last election. Still too close to call, and we still will have a minority government. The scary thing is, there I no one to vote FOR. In my riding, it is either vote for the incumbent or your vote counts towards the NDP candidate, whether that is where your X goes or not.
I'm not surprised about the way the election went. The Conservatives blew it from before the start, and the NDP got what they deserved, but then the Liberals probably planned that right from the beginning, too.
Makes it sound like the Liberals were better prepared than the others. I know that the Conservatives blew it by going right, selling a message that only the rural peoples can accept. Makes one wonder about the rural people. They really need to redistribute the riding boundaries so that each riding has close to the same number of citizens, giving less ridings to the conservative rural areas as well as the NDP North and giving more ridings where the people really are, Toronto and Ottawa, especially. We'll see how this new term works out.
If anyone here is willing to form a government, they are more than welcome to and I will enable delegate access so that they can do such. It's an open offer, so if no one is interested at the moment but are later, feel free to give me a shout.
Here are some old forums:
They need to be fixed up and such, but if interest is expressed, I can fix them up for use.
I think that it might be best to keep delegate access locked. Safer that way.
Today a Fallen Hero has come home to rest. Cpl. Nathan Cirillo will be remembered for his sacrifice.
I hate those telegrams that have move to region "Idiots" right next to the "delete telegram" button.