WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Ontarian Guardian of Knih
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in Ontario
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, Ontario is ranked 10,174th in the world for Most Pacifist.
|1.||The Community of Etobicoke||Anarchy||“Growth Beyond Borders”|
|2.||The Republic of Agawa Bay||Anarchy||“RIP”|
|3.||The Federation of Ondiara||Corporate Bordello||“Land of the True North Strong and Free”|
|4.||The Highway of 401||New York Times Democracy||“Highway of Heroes”|
|5.||The District of Bruce Grey||Anarchy||“Better Government”|
|6.||The Colony of Simon Lusson||New York Times Democracy||“Discovered as to be discovered”|
|7.||The District of Gaston River||Anarchy||“First Named”|
|8.||The District of Laif||Anarchy||“Rideau Cutter”|
|9.||The Commonwealth of Taranta||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Begin”|
|10.||The Crossroads of Rattenburry Corner||Corporate Bordello||“From the Corners to Here”|
- : The Colony of The Eastern Townships- of the region The Eastern Townships of Quebec proposed constructing embassies.
- : Kingston and york ceased to exist.
- : Kingston and york arrived from Michigan.
- : The Capitalist Haven of Dillville of the region Dill Country proposed constructing embassies.
- : The chickpea islands departed this region for Tasmania.
- : The chickpea islands arrived from Balder.
- : The Commonwealth of The Pennsylvania of the region The pennsylvania proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Pianoforte of the region The Pacific Coast Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Ontarian Guardian of Knih arrived from Osiris.
- : Regional Founder The Ontarian Guardian of Knih ceased to exist.
Ontario Regional Message Board
Any predictions as to the vote?
I think that today's vote will produce no significant changes from last election. Still too close to call, and we still will have a minority government. The scary thing is, there I no one to vote FOR. In my riding, it is either vote for the incumbent or your vote counts towards the NDP candidate, whether that is where your X goes or not.
I'm not surprised about the way the election went. The Conservatives blew it from before the start, and the NDP got what they deserved, but then the Liberals probably planned that right from the beginning, too.
Makes it sound like the Liberals were better prepared than the others. I know that the Conservatives blew it by going right, selling a message that only the rural peoples can accept. Makes one wonder about the rural people. They really need to redistribute the riding boundaries so that each riding has close to the same number of citizens, giving less ridings to the conservative rural areas as well as the NDP North and giving more ridings where the people really are, Toronto and Ottawa, especially. We'll see how this new term works out.
If anyone here is willing to form a government, they are more than welcome to and I will enable delegate access so that they can do such. It's an open offer, so if no one is interested at the moment but are later, feel free to give me a shout.
Here are some old forums:
They need to be fixed up and such, but if interest is expressed, I can fix them up for use.
I think that it might be best to keep delegate access locked. Safer that way.
Today a Fallen Hero has come home to rest. Cpl. Nathan Cirillo will be remembered for his sacrifice.
I hate those telegrams that have move to region "Idiots" right next to the "delete telegram" button.