WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Ontarian Guardian of Knih
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in Ontario
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, Ontario is ranked 7,019th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1.||The Femme Fatale of Lulus Roadhouse||Corporate Police State||“Red Necks, White Socks & Blue Lable Beer”|
|2.||The Ontarian Guardian of Knih||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Ut Incepit Fidelis Sic Permanet ”|
|3.||The Community of Etobicoke||Anarchy||“Growth Beyond Borders”|
|4.||The Crossroads of Rattenburry Corner||Corporate Bordello||“From the Corners to Here”|
|5.||The Republic of Agawa Bay||Anarchy||“RIP”|
|6.||The District of Bruce Grey||Anarchy||“Better Government”|
|7.||The Federation of Ondiara||Corporate Bordello||“Land of the True North Strong and Free”|
|8.||The District of Gaston River||Anarchy||“First Named”|
|9.||The Colony of Simon Lusson||New York Times Democracy||“Discovered as to be discovered”|
|10.||The Highway of 401||New York Times Democracy||“Highway of Heroes”|
- 7 days ago: The Economic Free Land of Dillville of the region Dill Country proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Cheerful Impending Doom of The Chickpea Islands departed this region for Tasmania.
- 7 days ago: The Cheerful Impending Doom of The Chickpea Islands arrived from Balder.
- 9 days ago: The Commonwealth of The Pennsylvania of the region The Pennsylvania proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The Republic of Pianoforte of the region The Pacific Coast Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 20 days ago: The Ontarian Guardian of Knih arrived from Osiris.
- 21 days ago: Regional Founder The Ontarian Guardian of Knih ceased to exist.
- 55 days ago: The Ranchland of Texaberta of the region Republic of alberta proposed constructing embassies.
- 72 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of The Wii U of the region Console Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 102 days ago: The Federal Republic of The State of Wisconsin of the region Free State of Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies.
Ontario Regional Message Board
Any predictions as to the vote?
I think that today's vote will produce no significant changes from last election. Still too close to call, and we still will have a minority government. The scary thing is, there I no one to vote FOR. In my riding, it is either vote for the incumbent or your vote counts towards the NDP candidate, whether that is where your X goes or not.
I'm not surprised about the way the election went. The Conservatives blew it from before the start, and the NDP got what they deserved, but then the Liberals probably planned that right from the beginning, too.
Makes it sound like the Liberals were better prepared than the others. I know that the Conservatives blew it by going right, selling a message that only the rural peoples can accept. Makes one wonder about the rural people. They really need to redistribute the riding boundaries so that each riding has close to the same number of citizens, giving less ridings to the conservative rural areas as well as the NDP North and giving more ridings where the people really are, Toronto and Ottawa, especially. We'll see how this new term works out.
If anyone here is willing to form a government, they are more than welcome to and I will enable delegate access so that they can do such. It's an open offer, so if no one is interested at the moment but are later, feel free to give me a shout.
Here are some old forums:
They need to be fixed up and such, but if interest is expressed, I can fix them up for use.
I think that it might be best to keep delegate access locked. Safer that way.
Today a Fallen Hero has come home to rest. Cpl. Nathan Cirillo will be remembered for his sacrifice.
I hate those telegrams that have move to region "Idiots" right next to the "delete telegram" button.