WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Ontarian Guardian of Knih
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry in Ontario
As a region, Ontario is ranked 2,074th in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
|1.||The Femme Fatale of Lulus Roadhouse||Corporate Police State||“Red Necks, White Socks & Blue Lable Beer”|
|2.||The Republic of Agawa Bay||Anarchy||“RIP”|
|3.||The Ontarian Guardian of Knih||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Ut Incepit Fidelis Sic Permanet ”|
|4.||The Republic of Scottish America||Moralistic Democracy||“Cuimhnich air na daoine o'n d'thaining thu”|
|5.||The Armed Republic of Ontarian Defender||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Cuivis dolori remedium est patientia.”|
|6.||The Colony of Simon Lusson||New York Times Democracy||“Discovered as to be discovered”|
|7.||The Highway of 401||New York Times Democracy||“Highway of Heroes”|
- : The Republic of Stadacona departed this region for Quebec.
- : The Great Empire of The Royal United Commonwealth of the region The Royal Imperial Directorate proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Lyell departed this region for United Valhaven.
- : The Kingdom of Lyell arrived from Ante Meridiem.
- : The Grand Duchy of Glendon departed this region for The Independent Order.
- : The Republic of Stadacona arrived from Balder.
- : The Grand Duchy of Glendon arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Queen's State of Dacey Chambers departed this region for Northern Colony.
- : The Queen's State of Dacey Chambers arrived from Milwaukee.
- : The Queen's State of Vayia departed this region for Daghestan.
Ontario Regional Message Board
I'm not surprised about the way the election went. The Conservatives blew it from before the start, and the NDP got what they deserved, but then the Liberals probably planned that right from the beginning, too.
Makes it sound like the Liberals were better prepared than the others. I know that the Conservatives blew it by going right, selling a message that only the rural peoples can accept. Makes one wonder about the rural people. They really need to redistribute the riding boundaries so that each riding has close to the same number of citizens, giving less ridings to the conservative rural areas as well as the NDP North and giving more ridings where the people really are, Toronto and Ottawa, especially. We'll see how this new term works out.
If anyone here is willing to form a government, they are more than welcome to and I will enable delegate access so that they can do such. It's an open offer, so if no one is interested at the moment but are later, feel free to give me a shout.
Here are some old forums:
They need to be fixed up and such, but if interest is expressed, I can fix them up for use.
I think that it might be best to keep delegate access locked. Safer that way.
Today a Fallen Hero has come home to rest. Cpl. Nathan Cirillo will be remembered for his sacrifice.
I hate those telegrams that have move to region "Idiots" right next to the "delete telegram" button.
Research guys. That's the plan.
Or Not. lol