WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Ontarian Guardian of Knih
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in Ontario
The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.
As a region, Ontario is ranked 5,001st in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Highway of 401||New York Times Democracy||“Highway of Heroes”|
|2.||The Colony of Simon Lusson||New York Times Democracy||“Discovered as to be discovered”|
|3.||The Ontarian Guardian of Knih||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Ut Incepit Fidelis Sic Permanet ”|
|4.||The Femme Fatale of Lulus Roadhouse||Corporate Police State||“Red Necks, White Socks & Blue Lable Beer”|
|5.||The Armed Republic of Ontarian Defender||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Cuivis dolori remedium est patientia.”|
|6.||The Republic of Agawa Bay||Anarchy||“RIP”|
- : The Federal Republic of Franz Republic of the region Roleplay today proposed constructing embassies.
- : Letto commonwealth ceased to exist.
- : Letto commonwealth arrived from The West Pacific.
- : Scottish america ceased to exist.
- : The République of Stadacona departed this region for Quebec.
- : The Great Empire of The Royal United Commonwealth of the region The Royal Imperial Directorate proposed constructing embassies.
- : Lyell departed this region for United Valhaven.
- : Lyell arrived from Ante Meridiem.
- : Glendon departed this region for The Independent Order.
- : The République of Stadacona arrived from Balder.
Ontario Regional Message Board
Makes it sound like the Liberals were better prepared than the others. I know that the Conservatives blew it by going right, selling a message that only the rural peoples can accept. Makes one wonder about the rural people. They really need to redistribute the riding boundaries so that each riding has close to the same number of citizens, giving less ridings to the conservative rural areas as well as the NDP North and giving more ridings where the people really are, Toronto and Ottawa, especially. We'll see how this new term works out.
If anyone here is willing to form a government, they are more than welcome to and I will enable delegate access so that they can do such. It's an open offer, so if no one is interested at the moment but are later, feel free to give me a shout.
Here are some old forums:
They need to be fixed up and such, but if interest is expressed, I can fix them up for use.
I think that it might be best to keep delegate access locked. Safer that way.
Today a Fallen Hero has come home to rest. Cpl. Nathan Cirillo will be remembered for his sacrifice.
I hate those telegrams that have move to region "Idiots" right next to the "delete telegram" button.
Research guys. That's the plan.
Or Not. lol
Quiet is good.