WA Delegate: The Federal Empire of Laeria and Vold (elected )
Embassies: The Alliance of Grittonia, India, The Kingdom of Denmark, Sacrum Romanum Imperium, Sunalaya, World Alliance, Alliance Of Armed Nations, Sea of the Multiverse, The Illuminati, The Kings Own, and New World Union.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Old World Union
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Old World Union is ranked 12,333rd in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Papacy of Grafschaftia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Pontificatus lex est, et lex sacrum est”|
|2.||The Autonomous Viceroyalty of The Fiordland||Democratic Socialists||“ᛁ ᚠᛁᛟᚱᛞᛚᚨᚾᛞ, ᚦᛇᛟᚾᚨ ᚡᛁᛞᚻ ᚷᛟᛞᚻᛁᚾ.”|
|3.||The Federated Kingdoms of Tiroladinien and the Litorale||Democratic Socialists||“Ab culmen montis ad mare”|
|4.||The Autonomous Viceroyalty of Ynys Arglidd||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Ardens sed virens”|
|5.||The Azure Sovereignty of Aedrinan||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Justitia est misericordia”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Espirius||Democratic Socialists||“Pour veiller sur le royaume de notre glorieuse espirius”|
|7.||The Jurisdication of The Holy Empires Embassy||Capitalist Paradise||“Draakonite will grow larger!”|
|8.||The Federal Empire of Laeria and Vold||Civil Rights Lovefest||“In unity we thrive”|
|9.||The Impeerium Lohe of Draakonite||Capitalist Paradise||“Mighty dragon rise... rise!”|
|10.||The Corporations and People of Draakonitian Mars||Anarchy||“Fear the Power of the Dragon!”|
- : Lyonian ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of The embassy of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Germanic Confederation and Old World Union.
- : The Empire of The French Imperial Federation of the region New Terra proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Impeerium Lohe of Draakonite unsuppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Impeerium Lohe of Draakonite suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Crown Lands of Wintanceastre of the region Aetherius proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federated Kingdoms of Tiroladinien and the Litorale appointed The Kingdom of Espirius as Diplomacy Officer with authority over Embassies in Old World Union.
- : The Federated Kingdoms of Tiroladinien and the Litorale appointed The Papacy of Grafschaftia as Regional Pope with authority over Embassies in Old World Union.
- : The Federated Kingdoms of Tiroladinien and the Litorale removed Appearance authority from The Impeerium Lohe of Draakonite as Vice-Delegate in Old World Union.
Old World Union Regional Message Board
Oh tumbrl! Better put my heresy-proof googles on...
MY EYES! THE GOOGLES DO NOTHING!
Related: Knowing good old stalin, there wouldnt exist a minority to complain after ww2
Yup, biggest damn Austrian-nationalist and yet a lover of all things pan-Germanic ^w^
Eh, moved out of dA.
Huh? Pan-Germanic? Me? You find me seriously confused.
Well ofc. And you consider Tirol to be the most disgusting backwater ever. I mean, who cares if the whole thing goes to Italy, right? It's just an ugly panhandle on Austria.
We should remind the whole northern italy about their duties...
Now, now. I'm a pan-Tyrolist (if that's a word; if not it is now). But I don't care much about the rest of the German speaking areas, with the rest of Austria an exception.
Ofc you do. Only yesterday you were telling me how you can't wait for the next anschluss.
I'm afraid you're mixing me up with someone else. If there ever is an Anschluss again, I'll migrate to another country, maybe even Czechia.
But isn't Czechia the no. 1 place for pan-germanists like you to invade?
LV, you misunderstand. The goal of pan-germanists is to not be remotely related to bawarians.
This goal can be accomplished in several ways, wether it will be declaring the independence of your Land, trading bavaria for austria, or forcing austria to take it.
The last one is obviosly an assholish move to all austrians.
Keeping this in mind, no pan-germanist austrian would like to have an anschluss to the current form of germany.