WA Delegate: The Warfarin' Safari of Evil Grantica (elected 3 days 1 hour ago)
Embassies: Zhaucauozian Friendship, Groland, 0000000000000, France, United Federation of Planets, The Nation of Nations and Friends, The Ascendancy, Leninist Russia, The Apartment Block, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, The Darwin Allied Republics, Laissez Faireholm, Anarchist Alliance, Aurelia, League of Democracy, and Warzone Airspace.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Oceanside
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Oceanside is ranked 2,397th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Slightly Awesome Nation of I8pichu||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“This is our motto.”|
|2.||The Industry Banner of OrigamiMaster||Psychotic Dictatorship||“An eye for a body, a tooth for a head!”|
|3.||The TBR Sucks of Super-Llamaland||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Hoc est en latina!”|
|4.||The Empire of The Republic of Vexton||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For the Republic!”|
|5.||The United States of Pineapplesburg||Moralistic Democracy||“In pineapples we trust”|
|6.||The Commonwealth of Reamal||Corporate Police State||“Panem et circuses”|
|7.||The Grand Royal Kingdom of New Bukar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“May Peace be upon the colonies of New Bukar for Bukar”|
|8.||The Glorious Union of Mezique||Left-Leaning College State||“Should the Old World Die, Create a New One”|
|9.||The Federation of Nikua||Father Knows Best State||“Nikua, popo, lo'ikiuara”|
|10.||The Community of Aurora Escape||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“To protect princess Aurora”|
Regional Poll • Which of these Beach Boys songs is your favorite?
Poll called by The Warfarin' Safari of Evil Grantica
Voting opened 12 hours ago and will close in 5 days. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 5 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Daratus of the region The West Tropicals proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 hours ago: The Warfarin' Safari of Evil Grantica created a new regional poll: "Which of these Beach Boys songs is your favorite?".
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Mannoroth arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Warfarin' Safari of Evil Grantica tagged the region "Multi-Species".
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Warfarin' Safari of Evil Grantica tagged the region "Human-Only".
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Warfarin' Safari of Evil Grantica tagged the region "Generalite".
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Warfarin' Safari of Evil Grantica tagged the region "Cyberpunk".
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Warfarin' Safari of Evil Grantica updated the World Factbook entry.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Warfarin' Safari of Evil Grantica tagged the region "Totalitarian".
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Warfarin' Safari of Evil Grantica tagged the region "Surreal".
Oceanside Regional Message Board
Yay! Mannoroth is back! I saw that TBR has banjected you somehow. Wasn't me... I unbanned you!
Dolores: He is here.
Maria: Hurry get Addams family, the fairies and Queen isabela.
Xiomara: Yes Mistress.
Wait... We are in anarchy??
No... Why do you ask that? In fact, what do you mean?
Guess what month it is? Yes, that's right? October! *sheds skin to reveal spooky scary skeleton within*
I always knew you were nothing but a skeleton deep down.
But then, everyone is. Skeletons all around us, animated corpses. You shake hands, and the skin is dead, and the warmth is from the liver. The flesh hangs on bone.
We fall in love with such shambling things.
You really know what a girl wants to hear.
What if Oceanside was Anarchist? Anarchy Oceanside? I guess it will never happen.
Can't wait til All hollows eve!
You know it. *flaps piece of skin over his eyeball*
Not while I can wield senseless and petty power.
[Gomez standing on head in middle of parlor where Morticia is seated in 'day chair']
Gomez: The spirit of the season is getting into everyone in Oceanside (}: [Leaps to upright position and walking toward Morticia, removes lit cigar from suit jacket pocket] Morticia, what say we invite everybody over for Halloween? [Takes puff on cigar]
Morticia: Yes... Wonderful idea, Gomez. We're so used to family members and cemetery occupants at our Halloween parties... It's time we added some new blood. I'll work on getting invitations out, immediately :-)