WA Delegate (non-executive): The Imperial Nation of Haldasia (elected 19 days ago)
Founder: The Gran Marca Espanola of Catalpha
Embassies: North Africa, India, Scandinavia, Prussia, France, Romania, the Greater German Reich, European Union, Israel, The Darwin Allied Republics, Principality di Monaco, Principality of Andorra, Lower Canada, Repubblica Italiana, Republic of Seychelles, Principality of Seborga, and 7 others.United States of America, Australia, Japan, European Free Alliance, Lapland, Latinoamerica, and The Spanish Republic.
Construction of embassies with The Atlas Union has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 20 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Insurance Industry in Occitania
As a region, Occitania is ranked 15,527th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
|1.||The Kongelige Kongeriget of Nordiskemark||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Fædrelandets kærlighed er min berømmelse”|
|2.||The Kaiserliches Deutsches Reich of Schwabenreich||Left-wing Utopia||“Man muss das Eisen schmieden, solange es heiß ist.”|
|3.||The Emirate of Le Canal de Suez||Democratic Socialists||“Vérité sans peur”|
|4.||The Protectorate of Africa Catalfana||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Paz, Justícia y Libertad”|
|5.||The Royal Republic of The Sultanate of the Gaza Strip||Democratic Socialists||“Homeland”|
|6.||The Principality of Deux-Sevres||Democratic Socialists||“Vérité sans peur”|
|7.||The Viscountcy of Bearn||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Land of D'Artagnan”|
|8.||The Grand Duchy of Cote Vermeille||Capitalist Paradise||“Not unequal to many”|
|9.||The Principality of Saone-Et-Loire||Democratic Socialists||“Boutez en avant”|
|10.||The Grand Duchy of Narbonne Sur Le Mer||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Dieu est avec nous”|
- 15 hours ago: The Gran Marca Espanola of Catalpha agreed to construct embassies with The Atlas Union.
- 5 days ago: The Gran Marca Espanola of Catalpha proposed constructing embassies with Mexico.
- 5 days ago: The Gran Marca Espanola of Catalpha proposed constructing embassies with Saudi Arabia.
- 5 days ago: The Gran Marca Espanola of Catalpha proposed constructing embassies with Venezuela.
- 7 days ago: The Empire of Imperial Eden of the region The Atlas Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 days ago: Embassy established between The Spanish Republic and Occitania.
- 11 days ago: The Fiefdom of Comtes Unis de Hyeres arrived from Lazarus.
- 13 days ago: The Gran Marca Espanola of Catalpha agreed to construct embassies with The Spanish Republic.
- 13 days ago: The Royal Overseas Union of Archipelago of Madeira and The Azores arrived from Balder.
- 13 days ago: The Free Land of Jondon of the region Iura Pecunia et libertas proposed constructing embassies.
Occitania Regional Message Board
Honestly, Moscow and The City of Saint Petersburg needs oil buyers more than we need it's oil. We're not exactly starved for choice in nations willing to sell oil cheap, Venezuela practically throws the stuff away.
That when we offer aid and to meet their requests, they respond by increasing oil prices for only occitan members is rather insulting.
In response to M&SP's very strange response to multiple sources of aid, Haldasia formally withdraws all aid offers, and is now unilaterally boycotting all oil and oil products originating from M&SP. Haldasia will now enter into negotiations with OPEC and the United States of America to increase oil and oil products from those places. Haldasian strategic oil reserves will be tapped into, a temporary oil ration will be established, and the national treasury will be utilized to keep fuel prices from rapidly rising until negotiations are complete. Haldasia will remove this oil embargo when M&SP revokes the rise in oil prices. They do not need to accept aid, but if aid is not needed, then oil prices should not be increased, especially for fellow members of Occitania.
We will open talks with iran and work on establishing atrade
This is an unfortunate situation. I have requested embassies with Saudi Arabia, Venezuela and Mexico.
The GU will no longer purchase oil from any part of Russia including Moscow and Saint Petersburg for it's recent passive aggressive actions against the GU and Occitania.
I am glad that I am part of the GU and that we will be purchasing our oil from other nations.
The AF is discussing taking the same measures as the GU. We are looking to increase trade with the United States and Canada, and their oil.
I think the AF will be better off not relying on Russian oil.