WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The umbratrox
Noxcaeli Galaxy is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Godforsaken in Noxcaeli Galaxy
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and holistic aura chakra wellbeing in order to determine the least godly nations.
As a region, Noxcaeli Galaxy is ranked 716th in the world for Most Godforsaken.
|1.||The Federation of Zoriahan Cybernetic Administration||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The sacrifice of Transcendence”|
- 1 year 20 days ago: The Confederacy of The Phale A Theins ceased to exist.
- 1 year 68 days ago: The Tri-Faction Rebellion of The Vahkiran ceased to exist.
- 1 year 69 days ago: The Vreothshar Stuarechta of Asiladan ceased to exist.
- 1 year 193 days ago: The Antichthon of Denisova of the Persephone Belt ceased to exist.
- 1 year 218 days ago: The Empire of Cneph ceased to exist.
- 1 year 260 days ago: The Empire of Herralia ceased to exist.
- 1 year 279 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Antares and Noxcaeli Galaxy.
- 1 year 293 days ago: The Syndicated Systems of Vycan Consortium ceased to exist.
- 1 year 293 days ago: The Dutiful Regional Gatekeeper of The Umbratrox ceased to exist.
- 1 year 301 days ago: The Dominion of Aeosia ceased to exist.
Noxcaeli Galaxy Regional Message Board
*Clutches his laser rifle close to his chest, peering around with a sense of dread and unease*
Secure ourselves in the Vaults!
Oh the huge-manatee!
Quick, run! KARTHEN has fallen. Save... Noxcaeli's survivi... grrruuaaahhhh!!
*Static* Click click.
Post self-deleted by The phale a theins.
I'm impressed to still see everyone's nation alive, specifically Phale's xD
I know right?
I still check every day, just don't have the energy to do anything ;)
Haha good stuff! I thought you just slowly decayed into teacher-esque duties and that - Good to see you still about though, we should definitely do something between ourselves. Nothing time consuming or major, maybe an embassy meeting or something.