WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Rhodesia, The British Empire, Apartheid South Africa, The Anglosphere, Lesser Blackledge, United Alliance Of Nations, Union of Nationalists, Principality di Monaco, and The Northern Hemisphere.
Northern Rhodesia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Northern Rhodesia
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Northern Rhodesia is ranked 10,437th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Queendom of Seabrook Personalities||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I was about to say”|
- 11 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The British Commonwealth and Northern Rhodesia.
- 42 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Australia and Northern Rhodesia.
- 46 days ago: The Unyielding Justice of Tancerlo of the region Australia ordered the closure of its embassy in Northern Rhodesia.
- 52 days ago: The Republic of Zymurgy Jennifer of the region Freedom Front proposed constructing embassies.
- 52 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Freedom Front and Northern Rhodesia.
- 52 days ago: The Kingdom of Israelity of the region Land of Israel proposed constructing embassies.
- 70 days ago: The Holy Empire of The duck commander warehouse of the region Alliance of Bearded Men proposed constructing embassies.
- 88 days ago: The Holy Empire of The duck commander warehouse of the region Alliance of Bearded Men proposed constructing embassies.
- 91 days ago: The Adorable Cuteness of Vandoosa of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku proposed constructing embassies.
- 101 days ago: The Republic of Lazio- of the region Repubblica Italiana proposed constructing embassies.
Northern Rhodesia Regional Message Board
Greetings the Honourable The Queendom of Seabrook Personalities
I come on behalf of His Majesty, King George William Lutheran II of The Commonwealth of Kings.
We have received your Embassy Application and have noted the necessary. His Majesty has noted the inactivity of your region, further noting the lack of a Regional Forum, leaving a desire to establish an Embassy with your region not pleasing nor beneficial to either region.
It is requested that the Honourable Founder communicates if the intention to grow the region is a top priority and if establishing a Regional Forum is on the agenda.
The Commonwealth would be most happy to assist in whatever field your region needs help in. We urge you to please liaise with us within the next 2 days, 8 hours before our Embassy is closed.
Yours in service to His Majesty
Greetings, The Kingdom of The Commonwealth Ambassador
On behalf of my beautiful region, I wish to clear up any misconceptions about Northern Rhodesia. We do not feel that a forum is necessary; that much is quite clear. I will explain why a little later. However, that is not to say that we are inactive or as miniscule as one might think. Most of our population presently resides in Rhodesia, which we rightly consider an extension of our own - merely under a different title.
Northern Rhodesia is the main region used when building most embassies or establishing contact with others whom we feel share our principles. If an WA ambassador were to be appointed (unlikely, given my personal aversion to that organisation), they would be expected to maintain their post here. Although I will not discuss the specifics publicly, I would also wish to point out that we are merely an autonomous, self minded, sub-division of a much larger effort on this site which does have a forum and does maintain links to myself and a handful of others here.
Thank you for your cooperation and time,
On behalf of His Majesty, King George William Lutheran II of [region]The Commonwealth of Kings.[/region], we thank you for your time.
His Majesty wishes you well.
I suppose that's a "no", then.
Very well, we have little alternative but to respect your decision.