WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Seabrook personalities
Northern Rhodesia is an empty wasteland, devoid of nations.
Today's World Census ReportThe WA has not compiled a report for this region yet.
- : Regional Founder The Queendom of Seabrook Personalities ceased to exist.
- : The Unilateral Republic of Colonial Rhodesia of the region The Commonwealth of Southern Rhodesia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Seabrook personalities proposed constructing embassies with Southern Rhodesia.
- : The Federation of South East Rhodesia departed this region for The British Empire.
- : The Federation of South East Rhodesia arrived from The Black Hawks.
- : The Unilateral Republic of Colonial Rhodesia of the region Udi rhodesia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Unilateral Republic of Colonial Rhodesia of the region The unreconized state of rhodesia withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Unilateral Republic of Colonial Rhodesia of the region The unreconized state of rhodesia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Unilateral Republic of Colonial Rhodesia departed this region for Salisbury.
- : The Unilateral Republic of Colonial Rhodesia arrived from Southern Rhodesia.
Northern Rhodesia Regional Message Board
Greetings the Honourable Seabrook personalities
I come on behalf of His Majesty, King George William Lutheran II of The Commonwealth of Kings.
We have received your Embassy Application and have noted the necessary. His Majesty has noted the inactivity of your region, further noting the lack of a Regional Forum, leaving a desire to establish an Embassy with your region not pleasing nor beneficial to either region.
It is requested that the Honourable Founder communicates if the intention to grow the region is a top priority and if establishing a Regional Forum is on the agenda.
The Commonwealth would be most happy to assist in whatever field your region needs help in. We urge you to please liaise with us within the next 2 days, 8 hours before our Embassy is closed.
Yours in service to His Majesty
The commonwealth ambassador
Greetings, The commonwealth ambassador
On behalf of my beautiful region, I wish to clear up any misconceptions about Northern Rhodesia. We do not feel that a forum is necessary; that much is quite clear. I will explain why a little later. However, that is not to say that we are inactive or as miniscule as one might think. Most of our population presently resides in Rhodesia, which we rightly consider an extension of our own - merely under a different title.
Northern Rhodesia is the main region used when building most embassies or establishing contact with others whom we feel share our principles. If an WA ambassador were to be appointed (unlikely, given my personal aversion to that organisation), they would be expected to maintain their post here. Although I will not discuss the specifics publicly, I would also wish to point out that we are merely an autonomous, self minded, sub-division of a much larger effort on this site which does have a forum and does maintain links to myself and a handful of others here.
Thank you for your cooperation and time,
On behalf of His Majesty, King George William Lutheran II of [region]The Commonwealth of Kings.[/region], we thank you for your time.
His Majesty wishes you well.
I suppose that's a "no", then.
Very well, we have little alternative but to respect your decision.
just came from Salisbury