WA Delegate: None.
Northern Rhodesia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in Northern Rhodesia
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, Northern Rhodesia is ranked 4,483rd in the world for Most Pacifist.
|1.||The Queendom of Seabrook Personalities||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I was about to say”|
- : The White African Republic of Colonial Rhodesia of the region The Commonwealth of Southern Rhodesia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queendom of Seabrook Personalities proposed constructing embassies with Southern Rhodesia.
- : The Federation of South East Rhodesia departed this region for The British Empire.
- : The Federation of South East Rhodesia arrived from The Black Hawks.
- : The White African Republic of Colonial Rhodesia of the region Udi rhodesia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The White African Republic of Colonial Rhodesia of the region The unreconized state of rhodesia withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The White African Republic of Colonial Rhodesia of the region The unreconized state of rhodesia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The White African Republic of Colonial Rhodesia departed this region for Salisbury.
- : The White African Republic of Colonial Rhodesia arrived from Southern Rhodesia.
- : The Kingdom of Rahulistan of the region Alliance Of Neutral Nations proposed constructing embassies.
Northern Rhodesia Regional Message Board
Greetings the Honourable The Queendom of Seabrook Personalities
I come on behalf of His Majesty, King George William Lutheran II of The Commonwealth of Kings.
We have received your Embassy Application and have noted the necessary. His Majesty has noted the inactivity of your region, further noting the lack of a Regional Forum, leaving a desire to establish an Embassy with your region not pleasing nor beneficial to either region.
It is requested that the Honourable Founder communicates if the intention to grow the region is a top priority and if establishing a Regional Forum is on the agenda.
The Commonwealth would be most happy to assist in whatever field your region needs help in. We urge you to please liaise with us within the next 2 days, 8 hours before our Embassy is closed.
Yours in service to His Majesty
The commonwealth ambassador
Greetings, The commonwealth ambassador
On behalf of my beautiful region, I wish to clear up any misconceptions about Northern Rhodesia. We do not feel that a forum is necessary; that much is quite clear. I will explain why a little later. However, that is not to say that we are inactive or as miniscule as one might think. Most of our population presently resides in Rhodesia, which we rightly consider an extension of our own - merely under a different title.
Northern Rhodesia is the main region used when building most embassies or establishing contact with others whom we feel share our principles. If an WA ambassador were to be appointed (unlikely, given my personal aversion to that organisation), they would be expected to maintain their post here. Although I will not discuss the specifics publicly, I would also wish to point out that we are merely an autonomous, self minded, sub-division of a much larger effort on this site which does have a forum and does maintain links to myself and a handful of others here.
Thank you for your cooperation and time,
On behalf of His Majesty, King George William Lutheran II of [region]The Commonwealth of Kings.[/region], we thank you for your time.
His Majesty wishes you well.
I suppose that's a "no", then.
Very well, we have little alternative but to respect your decision.
just came from Salisbury