WA Delegate: None.
Northern Rhodesia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Northern Rhodesia
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Northern Rhodesia is ranked 10,591st in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Queendom of Seabrook Personalities||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I was about to say”|
- 25 days ago: The Republic of Conservative Apartheid of the region Apartheid South Africa cancelled the closure of its embassy in Northern Rhodesia.
- 26 days ago: The Community of The Boycott Movement of the region Apartheid South Africa ordered the closure of its embassy in Northern Rhodesia.
- 33 days ago: The Imperial Majesty of Elizabeth II of the region The British Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 34 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The British Empire and Northern Rhodesia.
- 38 days ago: The Cimmerian Black Riders of Rehosah of the region The British Empire ordered the closure of its embassy in Northern Rhodesia.
- 52 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Principality di Monaco and Northern Rhodesia.
- 80 days ago: The Holy White Theocracy of Aurennian Aristocratic Empire of the region Union of Aristocratic Empires proposed constructing embassies.
- 86 days ago: The Kingdom of Transvaal and Vrystaat of the region Nuwe Transvaal proposed constructing embassies.
- 154 days ago: The Dictatorship of Daratus of the region The West Tropicals proposed constructing embassies.
- 194 days ago: Embassy cancelled between United alliance of nations and Northern Rhodesia.
Northern Rhodesia Regional Message Board
Greetings the Honourable The Queendom of Seabrook Personalities
I come on behalf of His Majesty, King George William Lutheran II of The Commonwealth of Kings.
We have received your Embassy Application and have noted the necessary. His Majesty has noted the inactivity of your region, further noting the lack of a Regional Forum, leaving a desire to establish an Embassy with your region not pleasing nor beneficial to either region.
It is requested that the Honourable Founder communicates if the intention to grow the region is a top priority and if establishing a Regional Forum is on the agenda.
The Commonwealth would be most happy to assist in whatever field your region needs help in. We urge you to please liaise with us within the next 2 days, 8 hours before our Embassy is closed.
Yours in service to His Majesty
The commonwealth ambassador
Greetings, The commonwealth ambassador
On behalf of my beautiful region, I wish to clear up any misconceptions about Northern Rhodesia. We do not feel that a forum is necessary; that much is quite clear. I will explain why a little later. However, that is not to say that we are inactive or as miniscule as one might think. Most of our population presently resides in Rhodesia, which we rightly consider an extension of our own - merely under a different title.
Northern Rhodesia is the main region used when building most embassies or establishing contact with others whom we feel share our principles. If an WA ambassador were to be appointed (unlikely, given my personal aversion to that organisation), they would be expected to maintain their post here. Although I will not discuss the specifics publicly, I would also wish to point out that we are merely an autonomous, self minded, sub-division of a much larger effort on this site which does have a forum and does maintain links to myself and a handful of others here.
Thank you for your cooperation and time,
On behalf of His Majesty, King George William Lutheran II of [region]The Commonwealth of Kings.[/region], we thank you for your time.
His Majesty wishes you well.
I suppose that's a "no", then.
Very well, we have little alternative but to respect your decision.