WA Delegate: None.
Northern Rhodesia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in Northern Rhodesia
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, Northern Rhodesia is ranked 8,754th in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The Queendom of Seabrook Personalities||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I was about to say”|
- 6 days ago: Embassy cancelled between United alliance of nations and Northern Rhodesia.
- 31 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Northern Hemisphere and Northern Rhodesia.
- 71 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Anglosphere and Northern Rhodesia.
- 91 days ago: The Medieval Realm of Olde Engelond of the region Imperial coalition proposed constructing embassies.
- 138 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 151 days ago: The Queendom of Seabrook Personalities proposed constructing embassies with Southern Rhodesia.
- 151 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 192 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Rhodesia and Northern Rhodesia.
- 195 days ago: Spiral spiral of the region Rhodesia ordered the closure of its embassy in Northern Rhodesia.
- 214 days ago: The Republic of Conservative Apartheid of the region Apartheid South Africa cancelled the closure of its embassy in Northern Rhodesia.
Northern Rhodesia Regional Message Board
Greetings the Honourable The Queendom of Seabrook Personalities
I come on behalf of His Majesty, King George William Lutheran II of The Commonwealth of Kings.
We have received your Embassy Application and have noted the necessary. His Majesty has noted the inactivity of your region, further noting the lack of a Regional Forum, leaving a desire to establish an Embassy with your region not pleasing nor beneficial to either region.
It is requested that the Honourable Founder communicates if the intention to grow the region is a top priority and if establishing a Regional Forum is on the agenda.
The Commonwealth would be most happy to assist in whatever field your region needs help in. We urge you to please liaise with us within the next 2 days, 8 hours before our Embassy is closed.
Yours in service to His Majesty
The commonwealth ambassador
Greetings, The commonwealth ambassador
On behalf of my beautiful region, I wish to clear up any misconceptions about Northern Rhodesia. We do not feel that a forum is necessary; that much is quite clear. I will explain why a little later. However, that is not to say that we are inactive or as miniscule as one might think. Most of our population presently resides in Rhodesia, which we rightly consider an extension of our own - merely under a different title.
Northern Rhodesia is the main region used when building most embassies or establishing contact with others whom we feel share our principles. If an WA ambassador were to be appointed (unlikely, given my personal aversion to that organisation), they would be expected to maintain their post here. Although I will not discuss the specifics publicly, I would also wish to point out that we are merely an autonomous, self minded, sub-division of a much larger effort on this site which does have a forum and does maintain links to myself and a handful of others here.
Thank you for your cooperation and time,
On behalf of His Majesty, King George William Lutheran II of [region]The Commonwealth of Kings.[/region], we thank you for your time.
His Majesty wishes you well.
I suppose that's a "no", then.
Very well, we have little alternative but to respect your decision.