WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Eigenstate of PurDunamis
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Northern Europe
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Northern Europe is ranked 8,986th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Kingdom of Erentil||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Éala Gunnvör, engla beorhtast, ofer Erentil fæg”|
|2.||The Drunken Haze of Beery Bliss||Libertarian Police State||“Fighting for your right to party since 1984”|
|3.||The Flugzeugbau AG of Focke Wulf||Father Knows Best State||“FW 190”|
|4.||The People's Republic of Elvsyssel||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Give us your oil money!”|
|5.||The Holy Republic of GarryOwen||New York Times Democracy||“Peace Thru Superior Firepower”|
|6.||The Eigenstate of PurDunamis||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Have It My Way”|
- 11 days ago: Ragnorakiae ceased to exist.
- 23 days ago: The People's Republic of Malopar ceased to exist.
- 29 days ago: The Kingdom of Erentil arrived from Lillehammer.
- 33 days ago: The Kingdom of Erentil departed this region for Lillehammer.
- 35 days ago: The Kingdom of Erentil arrived from The North Pacific.
- 36 days ago: The Eigenstate of PurDunamis banned Aila chavade from the region.
- 36 days ago: The Eigenstate of PurDunamis suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 38 days ago: Aila chavade departed this region for Archipelagian isles.
- 38 days ago: Aila chavade arrived from The South Pacific.
- 42 days ago: The People's Republic of Elvsyssel arrived from The South Pacific.
Northern Europe Regional Message Board
I was dead for 5 hours! That's why whiskey is my life, my death, and my resurrection.
Well Welcome back!
And have another drink! :)
I didn't notice you come back! Long time no see.
Greetings from the people's republic of Malopar!
Oh, hello new guy! :)
Greetings from Ragnorakiae! A micronation, not accepted by big nations though.
Well I am a big nation and I accept you. :)
No, I real micronation.