WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Eigenstate of PurDunamis
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in Northern Europe
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, Northern Europe is ranked 700th in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The Eigenstate of PurDunamis||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Have It My Way”|
|2.||The Drunken Haze of Beery Bliss||Father Knows Best State||“Fighting for your right to party since 1984”|
|3.||The Holy Republic of GarryOwen||New York Times Democracy||“Peace Thru Superior Firepower”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Ingentium||Democratic Socialists||“You will be annexed”|
|5.||The Republic of Yugoslovia||Democratic Socialists||“One Nation, One Leader, One Country”|
|6.||The Aqua Vitae of Whiskey||Anarchy||“Courage in a Bottle”|
|7.||The Autarky of SAAB||Anarchy||“Behind every whimper, there's a...and we're electric!”|
- 95 minutes ago: The Armed Republic of The United Soviet Russia of the region The European Continent proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Dat Island you know of departed this region for The European Continent.
- 2 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Dat Island you know of arrived from Daeron.
- 2 hours ago: The Protectorate of The Socialists Capitslists Republic departed this region for The European Continent.
- 2 hours ago: The Protectorate of The Socialists Capitslists Republic arrived from Daeron.
- 6 days ago: The Kingdom of Inbhir departed this region for Central Eastern Europe.
- 6 days ago: The Kingdom of Inbhir arrived from The Commonwealth of Crowns.
- 6 days ago: The Winding Trail of The NationStates Bunny departed this region for Central europe.
- 6 days ago: The Winding Trail of The NationStates Bunny arrived from Central europe.
- 6 days ago: The United Kingdom of The Honorable Nation of Britain departed this region for The world equality and welfare region.
Northern Europe Regional Message Board
whoa... have we ever been down this far before? I think 5 was the smallest....
I think it got down as far as 2 once, but that might have been Northern Europe's misspelled ancestor Northen Europe (It's a long story)
Northern Europe has been smaller than 5 in the past though, I could go on a recruiting spree, but that seems rather against the ethos of the place.
I have yet to figure out why I play this game...
Welcome new guys! Feel free to not comment. I sometimes think that <silence> should be our region motto. :)
Nice flag Ingentium
wow. All this talk about the new telegram system got me to thinking and looking.... my last telegram: 1 year 56 days ago.
Donno if that is telling me how boring I am to talk to, how poorly I play this game, or just that I have been playing way too damn long... :P
A mere 96 days ago for me - Some random asking for an embassy with a region which doesn't exist any more.
Hmm maybe that should be the new motto - Slow and Steady Wins the Race :)
yeah, that sound good.
wait - there is something to WIN here?!?! :P
ohhhh a Wollemi Pine was sighted!
very cool. :)
Dont want things to get too stale in here... :)