WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The free state of weeblonia
Infection Rate: 100.0% (4.71 billion infected, zero survivors)
Infection Status: 33.8 Overrun
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in NortheastShooterStan
As a region, NortheastShooterStan is ranked 3,633rd in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Holy Empire of Earthen||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Even peace may be purchased at too high a price”|
|2.||The United Kingdom of Lunga||Democratic Socialists||“Ex Lux Memoria”|
|3.||The Protectorate of RXtopia||Father Knows Best State||“RX 4 Life”|
|4.||The Dictatorship of True Dictator||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world”|
|5.||The Dead Nation of Ceased to exist||Anarchy||“It's over...”|
|6.||The Democratic Republic of NortheastShooterStan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“May NortheastShooterStan prevail!”|
|7.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Fish Knife||Father Knows Best State||“I can see things so clearly”|
- 19 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Amazing Dido ceased to exist.
- 27 days ago: The Allied States of 4B ceased to exist.
- 45 days ago: Embassy cancelled between United coalition of nations and NortheastShooterStan.
- 48 days ago: The Cimmerian Phoenix Wardancer of The Sister of Battle of the region United coalition of nations ordered the closure of its embassy in NortheastShooterStan.
- 48 days ago: The Republic of Hans9 ceased to exist.
- 58 days ago: The All Powerful Republic of Aggroville lost WA Delegate status.
- 58 days ago: The All Powerful Republic of Aggroville departed this region for The Alliance of Dictators.
- 59 days ago: The Republic of Steven Colbert ceased to exist.
- 61 days ago: The Federation of The Silence Kommandant departed this region for Warzone Sandbox.
- 62 days ago: The All Powerful Republic of Aggroville password-protected the region.
NortheastShooterStan Regional Message Board
I do for the majority of nations in this region but I could not take more than one or two of the nations that have been here longest.
Give it until 9 August and see if anyone else says anything, if not we refound.
You guys are still welcome to join United Coalition of Nations. It would be much better than wasting your time in a region where you two are the only ones active. UCN is going to be a great region, and its best yo be one of the original members who make it great.
That could be a good idea too.
Just want to see who's active. Put up a random post in the RMB as soon as you see this.
The guy I have here endorsing you will be needed somewhere else soon.
Please move quickly.