WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Ascendancy, Nationalist Union, Revolutionary Vietnam, Antifa, South Vietnam, The Sovereign Socialist States, Viet Nam, Red Europe, The Illuminati, and Union of Socialist Soviet Republics.
North Vietnam is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in North Vietnam
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, North Vietnam is ranked 10,497th in the world for Most Pacifist.
|1.||The North Vietnamese Founder of North-South Vietnam||Compulsory Consumerist State||“For the Vietnamese people and North Vietnam!”|
- : Uncle ho of the region The Viet Cong proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between United Dictatorships and North Vietnam.
- : La te ra lus wa of the region United Dictatorships ordered the closure of its embassy in North Vietnam.
- : The Socialist Republic of Krosav of the region ULSR proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Atrosia Isles and North Vietnam.
- : Embassy established between North Vietnam and Union of Socialist Soviet Republics.
- : The North Vietnamese Founder of North-South Vietnam agreed to construct embassies with Union of Socialist Soviet Republics.
- : The North Vietnamese Founder of North-South Vietnam ordered the closure of embassies between North Vietnam and Atrosia Isles.
- : Embassy cancelled between Leninist Russia and North Vietnam.
- : The General Secretary of Free Rojava of the region Union of Socialist Soviet Republics proposed constructing embassies.
North Vietnam Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.