WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Ascendancy, Nationalist Union, Revolutionary Vietnam, Antifa, South Vietnam, The Sovereign Socialist States, Viet Nam, Red Europe, The Illuminati, and Union of Socialist Soviet Republics.
North Vietnam contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector in North Vietnam
As a region, North Vietnam is ranked 9,279th in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The North Vietnamese Founder of North-South Vietnam||Compulsory Consumerist State||“For the Vietnamese people and North Vietnam!”|
|2.||The Democratic Republic of Free Indochina||Moralistic Democracy||“Independence – Freedom – Happiness”|
- : Revolutionary republic of north vietnam ceased to exist.
- : The Socialist Federal Republic of UNITED Bosna i Hercegovina of the region Islamic Comintern proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of Free Indochina arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Revolutionary republic of north vietnam arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Dictatorship of Surica of the region Nations of the nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dictatorship of Surica departed this region for The Marxist Leninist Front.
- : The Dictatorship of Surica arrived from USSD.
- : -a-a-a- of the region Polland proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Diplomatic Negotiations of the region Diplomatic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Rahulistan of the region Alliance Of Neutral Nations proposed constructing embassies.