WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Socialist States of Chaego (elected 33 days ago)
Embassies: Pyongyang, Korean Peoples Army, Communist China, The Communist Party of NationStates, Regional Defense Committee, The Sovereign Socialist States, Revolutionary Vietnam, Syria, Antifa, united socialist states of indi, The International, Haifa, Marxist Proletariat Union, Workers International League, Atrosia Isles, The International Communist Union, and 23 others.Socialism in One Country, Union of Socialist Confederate Republics, Communist Beach, VICTIMS OF CAPITALISM MEMORIAL, Tel Aviv, United Left Front, The Union of Red Nations, Eurasia, Eurasian Union, The MT Army, Republic of Seychelles, The Home, Hippy Haven, The Archipelago of Cienfuegos, Congress of Armed Proletarian States, Socialist Peasants Council, Soviet Worker State, Alliance Against Nazis, United Socialist Republics, The Internationale, UCR, Das Kommune, and Democratic Republic of Afghanistan.
The embassy with UCR is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 3 days 1 hour.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in North Korea
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, North Korea is ranked 1,850th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Retired Revolutionary of Marxist-Feminists||Iron Fist Socialists||“The Guiding Red Light”|
|2.||The Socialist People's Democracy of Golanchia||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Working Towards a Brighter Future!”|
|3.||The United Socialist States of Chaego||Democratic Socialists||“Let us work together to build a prosperous future!”|
|4.||The Marxist-Feminists of The Defender Alliance||Democratic Socialists||“In defense of Korean socialism!”|
|5.||The People's Republic of Scienutopia||Democratic Socialists||“Work is work is work.”|
|6.||The People's Republic of Comradeland||Democratic Socialists||“Raise your hammers high comrades!”|
|7.||The Socialist State of The Revolutionary Working Class||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Forward to a new future!”|
|8.||The Communist Nation of ImperiumVictorious||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Ave Imperium Victorious!”|
|9.||The Revolutionary Communes of Marxism-Leninism||Democratic Socialists||“Marxism-Leninism forever!”|
|10.||The Community of Novoe Kitezh||Left-wing Utopia||“Depend on the state and the state will depend on you”|
Last poll: “Elections to the central committee”
- 6 hours ago: The People's Republic of UCR Bloodia arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 7 hours ago: The Totalitarian Regime of The united slavic tsardom of the region UCR ordered the closure of its embassy in North Korea.
- 12 hours ago: The People's Republic of Zamosc departed this region for Revolutionary Communist Party.
- 12 hours ago: The People's Republic of Zamosc arrived from Revolutionary Communist Party.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The Marxist-Feminists of The Defender Alliance suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The Marxist-Feminists of The Defender Alliance banned The United Socialist States of Janiciam from the region.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Janiciam departed this region for Communist China.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Janiciam arrived from Communist China.
- 2 days 13 hours ago: The Democratic States of Sovin arrived from Soviet Worker State.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: The Socialist People's Democracy of Golanchia arrived from Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.
North Korea Regional Message Board
Regional elections are over, the new CC is displayed in the WFE for the region
Communist Party Ousted from Ukraine Parliament:
Good evening, comrades. I thought I would pop on over for a brief visit to comment on some of the interesting discussion going on on your RBM:
More interesting, I would say. We live in perhaps the most turbulent time in human history, a time when planet Earth as a whole is in a pre-revolutionary situation.
1) The bourgeois will not use their nukes against a socialist revolution- they would die along with everyone else and even if they survived the initial blasts they would have achieved only to substitute "the common ruin of the contending classes" for the "revolutionary reconstitution of society at large." Marx declared that the proletariat has "a world to win," it therefore follows that the bourgeois has a world to lose. This world is lost to the bourgeois regardless of whether it is the thunder socialist revolution or the fire of nuclear war that claims it and the latter option would do far more damage to the bourgeois personally. Therefore, since we are aware that whatever else the bourgeois may be it is not composed of stupid or self-destructive people, the use of nuclear weaponry against a revolution is unlikely in the extreme.
2) The bourgeois cannot use nuclear weapons against the socialist revolution: they do not have the keys. The actual psychical implements to launch a nuclear warhead are interested to soldiers- proletarian soldiers. The military power of the state, as against a revolution, as declined drastically since Lenin's time as the peasantry has declined and the proletariat as either achieved majority status or gained an even more overwhelming majority (depending on the country) in society. There is a no longer the possibility of using a peasant army to crush the revolution in the towns. Nowadays, the bourgeois must convince proletarian soldiers to slaughter the proletariat and must do so in a world where it has gotten harder and harder to conceal the actual nature of a revolution. The possibilities of drowning the revolution in a sea of peasants and of sending soldiers to put down a revolution under false pretexts (*coughs meaningfully*) have sharply declined over the preceding period.
3)Let us say the bourgeois did use nuclear weapons against the revolution: So what? I know what that,sounds like, but let me explain- without a successful, worldwide, socialist revolution in the 'near' future (the next 100 years, let us say) humanity will go extinct. There is no hope anyway without a revolution, so the prospect of provoking the bourgeois into using nuclear weapons shouldn't serve to frighten anyone as produces the same effect as doing nothing at all and it better to die on one's feet than one's knees.
On the contrary, technology has benefited the working class significantly since the time of Lenin. Not as much as it has benefited the bourgeois, of course, but in absolute terms standards of living have risen, medical treatments have improved, and so forth. Furthermore, the advance of technology has made the success of the revolution far more likely by proletarianizing ever great sections of society and developing the means of production to a certain extant (limited, of course, by capitalism which had become a fetter on the means of production before Lenin's time). One final note, even under capitalism, technology- such as computers- only destroy jobs in the short term and ultimately serve as net job creators in the long term. A correct position on science and technology is crucial for Marxists as the error of Luddism (opposing technology because it tends to benefit the ruling class to the detriment of the oppressed class especially in the short term) tends to resurface as an ultra-left deviation and can serve to be very discrediting to the movement.
I meant in weaponry and maybe social media has added a new dimension for us as well.
4years for a revolutionary today a rifle is still a valuable weapon as it was in Lenin's time, however the armored vehicles, night vision and modern rounds and armour used by the bourgeois state have advanced in leaps and bounds (drones, satellites, cell tracking, car tracking, etc..
It's not TECHNOLOGY that destroy jobs: it's CAPITALISM - in a true socialist society the advent of computer would lead to lesa work hours, not to the destruction of jobs!
This consideration is totally unrelated with Luddism.
Your considerations, instead, seems strongly influenced by capitalist propaganda: destruction of jobs for the greater good of bourgeoisie is NOT a "normal" or acceptable thing for a socialist. Also, all statistics shows that created net jobs are less in number and generally worst payed than the jobs destroyed...
Well it seems that the reactionary capitalist founder in UCR has decided that leftism isnt for him and that our progress on being actual communists was too great. UCR has reverted to its final form, a capitalist paradise. We shall see if the UCR population interested in actual leftist action and communist reforms moves to a new region.
Some already have.
Whats the new region? Or are they just merging into existing ones?
The ones who have moved have moved to Das Kommune.