North Africa RMB

WA Delegate: The White Sands of Yoh-en-Boeit (elected )

Founder: The Nomadic Peoples of African Bushman

BoardActivity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 562nd Most World Assembly Endorsements: 1,635th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to North Africa!

Embassies: Syria, United Empire of Islam, Africa, The Graveyard, South Sudan, Iran, Vatican II, Central Eastern Europe, USSR, India, Israel, Weed, The Ascendancy, Global Powers, South Africa, The Franco Spanish Empire, and 38 others.Eastern Roman Empire, God, Antifa, Occitania, Right to Life, West Africa, Republic City, The Grand Old Duke of Pork, East Africa, World Alliance, united socialist states of indi, Hezbollah, Central Pacific Empire, Laissez Faireholm, United States of America, League of Christian Nations, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Sufism, Lower Canada, The Island of Mythology, League of Cobalt Nations, The Illuminati, The Sea Of Love, The Savage Garden, The alliance of homework, The Rose Garden, Confederacy of Egalitarian Democracies, ITALIA, Free State of Wisconsin, Westphalia, Dill Country, Holy Avadam Empire, The Federal Galactic Conglomerate, Ozymandium, true africa, Iura Pecunia et libertas, Eran, and Rojava.

Tags: Featured and Medium.

Regional Power: Moderate

North Africa contains 27 nations, the 562nd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Least Corrupt Governments in North Africa

World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.

As a region, North Africa is ranked 16,238th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The White Sands of Yoh-en-BoeitLiberal Democratic Socialists“Khen Pef Ran”
2.The Democratic People's Republic of A New LiberiaNew York Times Democracy“Pro libertate et salute omnium.”
3.The Free Land of SpliffytokingtonLeft-wing Utopia“In bud we trust”
4.The Republic of Recreational Drug UseLeft-wing Utopia“Weed”
5.The Abdiwali Family of Achmel AbdiwaliLeft-wing Utopia“Resident of Algeria”
6.The Free Parliamentary State of DorianterrasCivil Rights Lovefest“Justice, Freedom, Equality”
7.The United Territories of SandalferretDemocratic Socialists“Strength through Unity”
8.The Ammonia Smelling Catbox of Serval CatInoffensive Centrist Democracy“cat scratch fever”
9.The Republic of Benghazi CityInoffensive Centrist Democracy“The name for the urban sprawl”
10.The Commonwealth of African Defense ForceDemocratic Socialists“Defending African Interests”
123»

Regional Happenings

More...

North Africa Regional Message Board

I also remember the 13 puppet nations I had, the original Swaythling, my brother's account, a UA ambassador, 4 named after the CoD zombies characters, one I RPd with, and Trolly trolly spammy spam spam, who I never trolled or spammed with.

Do you remember the time my account got hacked by a mysterious Diana and I had to use the original Swaythling to get it back hahaha

Somalia 2 wasn't a raider, I just never liked him or the way he talked. LOL. NA had issues with him too; he was known here a long time ago as Israel 2, where he got on Menkh's nerves with his "the British are gods and mid-easterners are savages" rhetoric. He had a similar opinion in UA as well. Pitts was a cool cat, I was partnered with him as well. He was looking for deeper economic roleplay which I don't think he ever fully got.

Kaloosh was one of our delegates. And wasn't bad at it either, or so it seemed at first, people were really enjoying themselves. I thought it was fishy when he started elections for a security advisor and I threw my hat into the ring. The only ones running were myself and this nation that had just arrived. He gave the new nation the position, despite my seniority within the region and everything I had done for UA that far. Kinda irked me, but I shrugged it off. Everything goes on normally until one day he posts "UA is dead; long live NA" or some crap like that, and retired his nation leaving a power vacuum. The new nation retired as well. We all thought he was hacked until a moderator posts on the RMB saying that his activity before and after that post came from the same IP.

That name came up in a couple of posts from the Voldemort nation in NA. Definitely remember her, just never saw her. I remember swaythling too, and I think that's why everyone thought Swaithlying was your puppet as well for a bit.

When Swaithlying appeared I thought it was another Bitter Karp scenario, but it's the same guy who's account I was looking after as Swaythling. Sorry for telling Ibe to ban you mate.

The only delegate I ever knew was Ibe, so I guess I must have only heard people mention Kaloosh before

The biggest issue between UA and NA actually had nothing to do with any of us. Though I'm not sure if it ever got outside the delegate circle. The biggest issue was that, sometime before UA's founding, key nations in Africa and NA had suggested a sort of merging of their regions, culminating in the founding of UA. The key was that they were going to do it together so they all had a piece of the pie. The issue then came when one member (I think perhaps Iberia?) stabbed the other two in the back and founded UA without his co conspirators. That started the bad blood. But in reality the vast majority of our problems came from a single player who was associated with a certain raider group. Though in retrospect I'm not sure if anyone in UA knew that. I ran pretty paranoid security art the time and didn't tell certain things to anyone but the top ministers here. This individual was responsible for a lot of the drama, such as possibly the 'war in NA' BS, some of the trolls in both regions, and the eventual downfall of UA. He hated me, hated Ibe, and was associated with one of the backstabbed would-be founders of UA, all of which were motivators. Then there's also the fact that NA's founder was a formerly infamous raider and was miffed at UA's founder for making the region without his back. Apparently it had been Bushman's idea and they'd decided against it. So I believe he was also responsible for some of your troll activity.

I remember most of those names but Pittsborough most acutely. I liked that kid. He was always a good contact in UA for me and seemed to understand that other powers were ruinning our non-existent war worth each other. Miss that kid a bit.

Bitterne Park and A New Liberia

I know Zimbeboi was the founder of UA, but I moved there with SandalFerret from The European Union sometime afterwards, I don't know how long the region was up before then.

The BOYS of Bitterne Park wrote:I know Zimbeboi was the founder of UA, but I moved there with SandalFerret from The European Union sometime afterwards, I don't know how long the region was up before then.

Zimbeboi was created specifically as a founder nation if I recall, his actual name was Wu-Tang-Clan.

The White Sands of Yoh-en-Boeit wrote:The biggest issue between UA and NA actually had nothing to do with any of us. Though I'm not sure if it ever got outside the delegate circle. The biggest issue was that, sometime before UA's founding, key nations in Africa and NA had suggested a sort of merging of their regions, culminating in the founding of UA. The key was that they were going to do it together so they all had a piece of the pie. The issue then came when one member (I think perhaps Iberia?) stabbed the other two in the back and founded UA without his co conspirators. That started the bad blood. But in reality the vast majority of our problems came from a single player who was associated with a certain raider group. Though in retrospect I'm not sure if anyone in UA knew that. I ran pretty paranoid security art the time and didn't tell certain things to anyone but the top ministers here. This individual was responsible for a lot of the drama, such as possibly the 'war in NA' BS, some of the trolls in both regions, and the eventual downfall of UA. He hated me, hated Ibe, and was associated with one of the backstabbed would-be founders of UA, all of which were motivators. Then there's also the fact that NA's founder was a formerly infamous raider and was miffed at UA's founder for making the region without his back. Apparently it had been Bushman's idea and they'd decided against it. So I believe he was also responsible for some of your troll activity.
I remember most of those names but Pittsborough most acutely. I liked that kid. He was always a good contact in UA for me and seemed to understand that other powers were ruinning our non-existent war worth each other. Miss that kid a bit.

The defenders (Pardice, Ibe, and Edwayne especially) always jumped on the "North Africa dunnit" bandwagon and stirred the pot always. The only ones I knew that had an idea wha was going on besides myself were Lunatic Wisdom and Pitts, maybe BP (I don't really remember). The defenders wouldn't listen and just talked about how much we need to bolster defenses against NA and then our new players would either get absorbed into it and play along, or get overwhelmed and leave, wanting nothing to do with it. NA had a few aggravators as well. I specifically remember a sister region (Either East or West Africa) had been invaded and called for help, and Lunatic Wisdom and I answered that call. Apparently Shawna believed that we were simply expanding our sphere of influence (yeah, for God's sake), and went into that region and just raised a ruckus. How REDACTED was correct in his posts and NA was winning the war and Saharan Liberta was a spy and Pitts and LW and myself were racist (which in turn provoked the rest of the Judani crew to attack as well). But then again, they really looked for any reason to throw a fit.

Also, welcome Maltese north africa. All this reminiscing and we missed up the entrance of a newcomer.

Oh yeah I remember Wu-Tang-Clan, I had no idea that he was the founder lmao.

I literally had no idea what was going on, I'm not going to pretend I understood anything about the situation haha

I forgot how teasing it was to be in the WA. Three telegrams and it's crap I don't right care about.

Bitterne Park

The Democratic People's Republic of A New Liberia wrote:I forgot how teasing it was to be in the WA. Three telegrams and it's crap I don't right care about.


Yeah I stopped after they passed legislation I didn't like lol

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics