WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Noctur
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Noctur is ranked 3,092nd in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Republic of Radiatias political views||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“An attempt to answer issues based on my RL views”|
|2.||The Commonwealth of Akatos||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Be true to your blood, to your homeland”|
|3.||The Great People's Republic of Ainotula||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Workers of the World, Unite!”|
|4.||The Republic of San Leggera||Corporate Bordello||“Attraverso le asperitŕ alle stelle”|
|5.||The Federal Republic of Crata||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Libertas inaestimabilis res est”|
|6.||The Federal Republic of Detectatia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Caveat emptor”|
|7.||The Republic of Conpatraia||Left-wing Utopia||“Democracia, Xente, Paz”|
|8.||The United Provinces of ArghNeedAName||Corporate Bordello||“Merus in pectum et in aquam”|
|9.||The Confederacy of Independent Trade Cities||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Neither rashly nor timidly”|
|10.||The Kingdom of Faransia||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Liberté, égalité, fraternité”|
- 13 hours ago: The Dominion of Skaarden ceased to exist.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: The Department of State of Conpatraia arrived from Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- 5 days ago: The Territory of Hadin ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Most Serene Kingdom of Aazeronia ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 14 days ago: The Kingdom of Vashura ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: The Free State of Naras ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: The United Corporations of Tri-City Combine ceased to exist.
- 15 days ago: Regional Founder The Federation of Radiatia ceased to exist.
- 17 days ago: The People's Republic of Rango Mango ceased to exist.
Noctur Regional Message Board
Oh, and to whoever's in change of it, the regional map broke.
My bad, I moved a load of stuff around my dropbox. Its back on track now.
Seg if you're leaving can I offer it up to someone to RP your nation in "All Red Inside"?
I know it's a slow, dying, duck, but one day it might be a finished one.
@Higgs: Segland already left, it would be best to TG him.
To my dear fellow Nocturians,
For those of you interested in staying in contact with one another via a certain dreadful social network, I have created a group on Facebook:
(Hopefully the link works.)
Obviously this is entirely up to you, but I'm just throwing it out there in case you're interested.
P.S. I'm deliberately trying to have my main nation, which I'm sick of, CTE so don't bother contacting me there. I MIGHT be floating around NS in other guises from time to time, but ultimately I have found the greener pastures of real life to be to my liking and will likely be spending most of my free time over there from now on.
Well since we've apparently unanimously decided to honorably end Noctur's life and remember its great memories admirably, does anyone have suggestions as to a place to move?
Perhaps an already-established region that a few of us could move to to RP if we want. I'm just throwing around ideas, I guess.
This kinda blows...
I'd agree, Fran. Sadly though, I'm out of ideas for the moment. TG me if you found a new home and I'll probably move with you.
I brought my WA nation into the region just in case we need a WA nation one day.