WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Fans of The San Francisco 49ers
NFL contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in NFL
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, NFL is ranked 16,806th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1.||The Fans of The San Francisco 49ers||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In Joe Montana We Trust”|
|2.||The Legacy of Lieselot X||Corporate Bordello||“Equality!”|
|3.||The Empire of Hate of The Detroit Lions||Left-wing Utopia||“The Day Will Come”|
|4.||The Oppressed Peoples of Farberdistel||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Honesty is the best image.”|
- : The Empire of Hate of The Detroit Lions arrived from Balder.
- : The Fans of The San Francisco 49ers tagged the region "Sports".
- : The Fans of The San Francisco 49ers tagged the region "Fandom".
- : The Fans of The San Francisco 49ers tagged the region "Capitalist".
- : The Fans of The San Francisco 49ers removed regional password protection.
- : The Fans of The San Francisco 49ers arrived from Balder.
- : The wii u of the region Console alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and NFL.
- : The Legacy of Lieselot X lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Legacy of Lieselot X unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
NFL Regional Message Board
Thank you, SF. After decades of humiliation and defeat, with the auspicious dawn of a new season, the goddess of Victory has cast a flirty smile our way.
We may crash and burn and again fall short, but what is life but struggle and pain?
Good luck against the Ocean Birds on Sunday, 49ers. That should be one wondrous battle.
Detroit? Nuke the entire site from orbit--itís the only way to be sure.
We feel your pain, TDL. We've lost 4 Super Bowls, and lost our game today.
*mounts Bear head on wall*
*hangs Cowboy from a tree*
*spreads freshly skinned Bear hide on den floor*
Lions 21, Bears 19
Steelers beat pathetic Lions 37-27.
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
At least you're still leading the division.
I'm back for more punishment. I got a bad feeling about this season, worse than usual, even. I can feel the pain like a shadow, getting closer.