WA Delegate: None.
NFL contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Gambling Industry in NFL
The World Census tailed known underworld figures in order to determine which nations have the largest gambling industries.
As a region, NFL is ranked 4,775th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
|1.||The NFL Franchise of The San Francisco 49ers||Capitalist Paradise||“In Joe Montana We Trust”|
|2.||The Oppressed Peoples of Farberdistel||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Honesty is the best image.”|
- : Embassy established between NFL and The empire of badness and evilness.
- : The NFL Franchise of The San Francisco 49ers agreed to construct embassies with The empire of badness and evilness.
- : The Dictatorship of Borenzo of the region The empire of badness and evilness proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dominion of Nyj departed this region for The empire of badness and evilness.
- : The Dominion of Nyj arrived from The empire of badness and evilness.
- : The san diego chargers ceased to exist.
- : The los angeles rams ceased to exist.
- : New york giants departed this region for 00000 A World Power.
- : New york giants arrived from Regional football league.
- : Bthomas of the region United states of baseball proposed constructing embassies.
NFL Regional Message Board
I'm back for more punishment. I got a bad feeling about this season, worse than usual, even. I can feel the pain like a shadow, getting closer.
Backup Chiefs tight end here. Currently on injured reserve for an undisclosed injury.
Hey Gordon, hope yer healing up, solid.
I'm right now in a Monday night fight against the Colts. We're up 17-7 with 6 minutes to play.
...and I saw the Lions got gutted by the Vikes, of all teams. Detroit can't catch a break.
Aw, they yanked my anti-Giants flag. And to think little Calvin wasn't even displaying genitalia as he profusely urinated upon the Giants sign. This excess prudery is actually new, btw. Interesting, no?
A few specks of tubercular rat mucus disguised as a football team fumbled the ball away at the end of the game and lost again. Calvin Johnson: most overrated and overpaid WR in the history of the NFL.
Hey everybody! I am here!
-The best football team of Nyj