WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Fans of The San Francisco 49ers
Embassies: Democratic Social Union.
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in NFL
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, NFL is ranked 2,723rd in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Oppressed Peoples of Farberdistel||Democratic Socialists||“Honesty is the best image.”|
|2.||The Fair Weather Fans of The San Diego Chargers||Capitalist Paradise||“Why can't we just win?”|
|3.||The Tailgating Fans of The Chicago Bears||Capitalist Paradise||“Da Bears!”|
|4.||The Fans of The San Francisco 49ers||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In Joe Montana we trust”|
|5.||The Football Fans of The New England Patriots||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Super Bowl Winners”|
|6.||The True Football Fans of The Green Bay Packers||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Packer Nation”|
|7.||The Empire of Hate of The Detroit Lions||Left-wing Utopia||“The Day Will Come”|
|8.||The Amazingly Hot Women of The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We don't need a motto!”|
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Tutukerala departed this region for Capitalist Paradise.
- 4 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Tutukerala arrived from A Non Fixed Location in Paradox Space.
- 7 days ago: The Fans of The San Francisco 49ers barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- 18 days ago: The Republic of The Miami Dolphins ceased to exist.
- 19 days ago: The Commonwealth of The Cleveland Browns ceased to exist.
- 19 days ago: The Republic of The Minnesota Vikings ceased to exist.
- 32 days ago: The Federation of The Atlanta Falcons ceased to exist.
- 50 days ago: The Grand Duchy of The New York Jets ceased to exist.
- 56 days ago: The Community of The Philly Eagles ceased to exist.
- 67 days ago: Good ole country departed this region for Red.
NFL Regional Message Board
*barbecues Viking carcasses*
*spits out bones*
Welcome back Detroit Lions! Hope for a great season!
Thank you, SF. After decades of humiliation and defeat, with the auspicious dawn of a new season, the goddess of Victory has cast a flirty smile our way.
We may crash and burn and again fall short, but what is life but struggle and pain?
Good luck against the Ocean Birds on Sunday, 49ers. That should be one wondrous battle.
Detroit? Nuke the entire site from orbit--itís the only way to be sure.
We feel your pain, TDL. We've lost 4 Super Bowls, and lost our game today.
*mounts Bear head on wall*
*hangs Cowboy from a tree*
*spreads freshly skinned Bear hide on den floor*
Lions 21, Bears 19
Steelers beat pathetic Lions 37-27.
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
At least you're still leading the division.