WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Embassy.
NFL contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Foreign Aid Spending in NFL
The World Census intercepted food drops in several war-torn regions to determine which nations spent the most on international aid.
As a region, NFL is ranked 7,441st in the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
|1.||The Football Franchise of The San Diego Chargers||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Why Can't We Just Win?”|
|2.||The NFL Franchise of The San Francisco 49ers||Capitalizt||“In Joe Montana We Trust”|
|3.||The Oppressed Peoples of Farberdistel||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Honesty is the best image.”|
- : The los angeles rams ceased to exist.
- : The United States of New York Giants departed this region for 00000 A World Power.
- : The United States of New York Giants arrived from Regional football league.
- : Bthomas of the region United states of baseball proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Big Fat Big grinning Orc of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The NFL Franchise of The San Francisco 49ers removed regional password protection.
- : The NFL Franchise of The San Francisco 49ers password-protected the region.
- : The los angeles rams arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Football Franchise of The San Diego Chargers arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Legacy of Lieselot X departed this region for A World Power.
NFL Regional Message Board
Steelers beat pathetic Lions 37-27.
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
At least you're still leading the division.
I'm back for more punishment. I got a bad feeling about this season, worse than usual, even. I can feel the pain like a shadow, getting closer.
Just like old times. The Lions led early 21-3 but lose again like the miserable pieces of human garbage that they are.
Backup Chiefs tight end here. Currently on injured reserve for an undisclosed injury.
Hey Gordon, hope yer healing up, solid.
I'm right now in a Monday night fight against the Colts. We're up 17-7 with 6 minutes to play.
...and I saw the Lions got gutted by the Vikes, of all teams. Detroit can't catch a break.
Aw, they yanked my anti-Giants flag. And to think little Calvin wasn't even displaying genitalia as he profusely urinated upon the Giants sign. This excess prudery is actually new, btw. Interesting, no?
A few specks of tubercular rat mucus disguised as a football team fumbled the ball away at the end of the game and lost again. Calvin Johnson: most overrated and overpaid WR in the history of the NFL.