WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Embassy.
NFL contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in NFL
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, NFL is ranked 6,264th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The NFL Franchise of The San Francisco 49ers||Capitalist Paradise||“In Joe Montana We Trust”|
|2.||The Football Franchise of The San Diego Chargers||Capitalist Paradise||“Why Can't We Just Win?”|
|3.||The NFL Franchise of The Los Angeles Rams||Compulsory Consumerist State||“The Rams”|
|4.||The Oppressed Peoples of Farberdistel||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Honesty is the best image.”|
- : The Big Fat Big grinning Orc of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The NFL Franchise of The San Francisco 49ers removed regional password protection.
- : The NFL Franchise of The San Francisco 49ers password-protected the region.
- : The NFL Franchise of The Los Angeles Rams arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Football Franchise of The San Diego Chargers arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Legacy of Lieselot X departed this region for A World Power.
- : Kerkstraat and dekuil ceased to exist.
- : Richard gordon ceased to exist.
- : The detroit lions ceased to exist.
- : The Community of Vancouvian Ambassadors of the region The Embassy cancelled the closure of its embassy in NFL.
NFL Regional Message Board
Steelers beat pathetic Lions 37-27.
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
At least you're still leading the division.
I'm back for more punishment. I got a bad feeling about this season, worse than usual, even. I can feel the pain like a shadow, getting closer.
Just like old times. The Lions led early 21-3 but lose again like the miserable pieces of human garbage that they are.
Backup Chiefs tight end here. Currently on injured reserve for an undisclosed injury.
Hey Gordon, hope yer healing up, solid.
I'm right now in a Monday night fight against the Colts. We're up 17-7 with 6 minutes to play.
...and I saw the Lions got gutted by the Vikes, of all teams. Detroit can't catch a break.
Aw, they yanked my anti-Giants flag. And to think little Calvin wasn't even displaying genitalia as he profusely urinated upon the Giants sign. This excess prudery is actually new, btw. Interesting, no?
A few specks of tubercular rat mucus disguised as a football team fumbled the ball away at the end of the game and lost again. Calvin Johnson: most overrated and overpaid WR in the history of the NFL.