WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The san francisco 49ers
NFL contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in NFL
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, NFL is ranked 9,891st in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Oppressed Peoples of Farberdistel||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Honesty is the best image.”|
|2.||The Legacy of Lieselot X||Corporate Bordello||“Equality!”|
- 64 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of The Wii U of the region Console Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 274 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and NFL.
- 277 days ago: The Legacy of Lieselot X lost WA Delegate status.
- 277 days ago: The Legacy of Lieselot X unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 277 days ago: The Legacy of Lieselot X ordered the closure of embassies between NFL and The Black Riders.
- 277 days ago: The Legacy of Lieselot X password-protected the region.
- 277 days ago: The Legacy of Lieselot X removed the tag "Invader".
- 277 days ago: The Legacy of Lieselot X altered the region's flag.
- 277 days ago: The Legacy of Lieselot X updated the World Factbook entry.
- 277 days ago: The Phantasmagoria of Dim Dream departed this region for Launching Point.
NFL Regional Message Board
Welcome back Detroit Lions! Hope for a great season!
Thank you, SF. After decades of humiliation and defeat, with the auspicious dawn of a new season, the goddess of Victory has cast a flirty smile our way.
We may crash and burn and again fall short, but what is life but struggle and pain?
Good luck against the Ocean Birds on Sunday, 49ers. That should be one wondrous battle.
Detroit? Nuke the entire site from orbit--itís the only way to be sure.
We feel your pain, TDL. We've lost 4 Super Bowls, and lost our game today.
*mounts Bear head on wall*
*hangs Cowboy from a tree*
*spreads freshly skinned Bear hide on den floor*
Lions 21, Bears 19
Steelers beat pathetic Lions 37-27.
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
At least you're still leading the division.