WA Delegate: The Kingdom of Vanic Topia (elected )
Embassies: The Empire State, New England, Hippy Haven, In The Flesh, Philosophy 115, West Michigan, Commonwealth of Liberty, urkalgurk, The Empire of Friendship, Confederation of Nations, Oklahoma, Florida, The United States of Europe, Cashnatchee, The Illuminati, Louisiana, and 36 others.Washington, Nevada, Kansas, Michigan, Georgia, Colorado, Delaware, Arizona, Wyoming, Nebraska, Missouri, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Massachusetts, Virginia, New Hampshire, Mississippi, North Dakota, Chicago, Maryland, South Dakota, New Mexico, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Minnesota, Idaho, South Carolina, Utah, Washington DC, Maine, Tennessee, Free State of Wisconsin, GREAT Britain, and India.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in New York
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, New York is ranked 5,835th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1.||The Empire of Layarteb||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“So I dub thee Unforgiven”|
|2.||The Colony of Facepalm Polar Bear||Father Knows Best State||“All power corrupts, but we need electricity.”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Vanic Topia||Left-wing Utopia||“Spread your wings, Vanic Topia, and fly proud and free.”|
|4.||The Emirate of Qatar||Corporate Police State||“As-salām al-amīrī”|
|5.||The Borderlands of Lucerne||Father Knows Best State||“There are still many things not on top of other things.”|
|6.||The Democratic States of Costa Cocos||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“God Save the Queen”|
|7.||The Pleased to Meet You of Devil||Corporate Police State||“As heads is tails, Just call me Lucifer...”|
|8.||The Realm of Cotland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For Rikets Heder”|
|9.||The Commonwealth of Nova-Lox||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The Atlantic Northeast - New York - New London”|
|10.||The Colony of Feynlandia||Left-Leaning College State||“I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears & sweat.”|
Regional Poll • If you made a faustian bargain with me, the Devil, what would you sell your soul for?
Voting opened 5 days ago and will close . Open to all nations. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : The Pleased to Meet You of Devil created a new regional poll: "If you made a faustian bargain with me, the Devil, what would you sell your soul for?".
- : The Republic of Natureia of the region ASEAN REGION proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federal Republic of United States of Natan of the region Natan Region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Layarteb instituted Lockdown Zombie Border Control.
- : The Pleased to Meet You of Devil created a new regional poll: "What is your favorite Zombie Movie / TV show?".
- : The Pleased to Meet You of Devil added a dispatch.
- : Embassy cancelled between California and New York.
- : The General of Stroessner of the region California ordered the closure of its embassy in New York.
- : The United Kingdom of OpenStudy of the region OpenStudy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Vanic Topia granted Communications and Polls authority to The Empire of Layarteb and renamed the office from "Security Officer" to "Minister of Defence" in New York.
New York Regional Message Board
I agree, that factbook outlines the plan I think we should follow. I've pinned it to the WFE for the Z day event.
Evidently our borders are already closed. I'll deploy the troops to make sure no one sneaks in during this time.
All right people! RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH!!! THEN we'll cure people and get on with our lives. THe borders are closseeedddd.
If you ahve cure missiles start using them!
I'm thinking we failed.
Damned americanized timeselections. I go to bed one evening and everything is fine and dandy, I wake up the next morning to find 15 billion zombies in my backyard! ;)
Currently researching the cure. Might be too late, might not be.
Yeah we're screwed.
That went poorly...
Yea I had to work most of the event, we were just too inactive to put up a proper fight.