WA Delegate: The Christian Kingdom of Vanic Topia (elected 217 days ago)
Embassies: New England, Ithaca, New Jersey, Florida, Confederation of Nations, GREAT Britain, The Empire of Friendship, Hippy Haven, South Pacific, The United States of Europe, Republic of Seychelles, France, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Northern Hemisphere, The Darwin Allied Republics, In The Flesh, and 14 others.Commonwealth of Liberty, Philosophy 115, United States, Alteran Empire, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Land of Israel, New Northfield, The Statue of Liberty, Lower Canada, West Michigan, Oklahoma, Cashnatchee, The Las Vegas Strip, and The Empire State.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in New York
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, New York is ranked 12,912th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Federal Republic of Episilon Eurandi||Psychotic Dictatorship||“If you lived here, you'd be home by now.”|
|2.||The City-State of Dyaspar||Psychotic Dictatorship||“The twilight of humanity”|
|3.||The Protectorate of Puerto Rico||Psychotic Dictatorship||“We want to be a state. No we don't. Wait... YES WE DO!”|
|4.||The Arts District of No Ho||Corrupt Dictatorship||“North of south of Houston Street”|
|5.||The Protectorate of Buffalo||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Queen City of the Lakes”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Kings||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Kings County!”|
|7.||The Democratic States of Costa Cocos||Iron Fist Consumerists||“God Save the Queen”|
|8.||The Irresistible Force of Douglas MacArthur||Corporate Police State||“In war there is no substitute for victory.”|
|9.||The Pleased to Meet You of Devil||Corporate Police State||“As heads is tails, Just call me Lucifer...”|
|10.||The Penguin Rookery of Central Park Zoo||Iron Fist Socialists||“Cute and cuddily, boys.”|
- 23 hours ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 23 hours ago: The Democratie of Gilrabala of the region France cancelled the closure of its embassy in New York.
- 1 day ago: The Dissent Obliterator of Aurum Riders 3rd Treasury of the region France ordered the closure of its embassy in New York.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Embassy cancelled between ASEAN and New York.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Alpestein arrived from The South Pacific.
- 4 days ago: The Allied States of Kennethtancw of the region ASEAN ordered the closure of its embassy in New York.
- 6 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Thirteen Colonies of Mr Washington arrived from Lazarus.
- 11 days ago: The Thirteen Colonies of Mr Washington ceased to exist.
- 12 days ago: The Democratic Republic of South Kanyak of the region Region of Vesuvian Understanding proposed constructing embassies.
New York Regional Message Board
Oh never mind I guess it is over, just ran a few minuets over. :P
170 billion is pretty impressive! Thanks for the donation, btw.
Sure thing, I was giving out a bunch once I made it to million. It's really a snow ball effect once you get going, figured i'd give out some snowballs to get people going. Wish the game did last longer though. Maybe they'll bring it back sometime like the Zombie game.
Back from PR, now in my native Chicago... 20 degree C drop in temperature is not nice. I propose that all bytecoins be focused on accelerating global warming!
What other causes should our (worthless, pointless) bytecoins go to?
They can be exchanged for equivalent CSA currency on a 1:1 ratio. ;)
Here's a cliche and controversial question: the Yankees or the Mets?
Well, I don't want to get involved in too vigorous debates... Just kidding. I'll root for anyone, except people who always lose... So no Cubbies... Or Mets.
I am a Yankees fan myself. The other teams I like are in the American League.
Chag Pesach Sameach (Happy Passover, for all you goyim) ;D
Nonetheless, today's one of those days where it feels like "Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head"... :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOkKGFGUji4 (Yiddish flair for Passover...)