WA Delegate: The Christian Kingdom of Vanic Topia (elected 7 days ago)
Embassies: The Empire State, New England, GREAT Britain, Hippy Haven, In The Flesh, Philosophy 115, West Michigan, The Darwin Allied Republics, Commonwealth of Liberty, urkalgurk, The Empire of Friendship, Confederation of Nations, Oklahoma, Florida, The United States of Europe, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, and 41 others.Cashnatchee, The Illuminati, The Cosmos, California, Louisiana, Washington, Nevada, Kansas, Michigan, Georgia, Colorado, Delaware, Arizona, Wyoming, Nebraska, Missouri, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Massachusetts, Virginia, New Hampshire, Mississippi, North Dakota, Chicago, Maryland, South Dakota, New Mexico, North Carolina, Illinois, Kentucky, Minnesota, Idaho, South Carolina, Utah, Washington DC, Maine, Tennessee, Profectus, Vermont, and Neveah.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in New York
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, New York is ranked 4,906th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Federation of Ottoman Khaif||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“There will be peace in our time!”|
|2.||The Empire of Layarteb||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“So I dub thee Unforgiven”|
|3.||The Colony of Facepalm Polar Bear||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All power corrupts, but we need electricity.”|
|4.||The United Socialist States of Supersloth||Left-wing Utopia||“Laziness prevents hasty errors.”|
|5.||The Christian Kingdom of Vanic Topia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Spread your wings, Vanic Topia, and fly proud and free.”|
|6.||The Pale Blue Dot of Haringdar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Wocka Wocka Wocka”|
|7.||The Republic of Italian Yankees||Capitalist Paradise||“Boston Sucks”|
|8.||The Realm of Cotland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For Rikets Heder”|
|9.||The Managerial Expertise of BILLYMARTIN||Anarchy||“%#@&!^ ump, are you &*#%@!~ blind?”|
|10.||The Democratic States of Costa Cocos||Psychotic Dictatorship||“God Save the Queen”|
- 7 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Appalachian Trail Region and New York.
- 19 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The Statue of Liberty and New York.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Armed Republic of SEAL Team 2 of the region The Darwin Allied Republics cancelled the closure of its embassy in New York.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: The Soviet Ozoiland of Vandoosa Funf of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in New York.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: The United States of Telmeenaedmunaonn of the region Appalachian Trail Region ordered the closure of its embassy in New York.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: The United States of The Agency of the region The Agency Federation proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Woodroow Wilson departed this region for Philosophy 115.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Union of Kanawhan Unitary States of the region North and South America proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Blue Lavander of BobMoran22 of the region The land of the DuckCrocs withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Christian Kingdom of Vanic Topia tagged the region "Regional Government".
New York Regional Message Board
Ugh again with this... Thanks for fixing things Vanic. Don't forget to remove the "invader" tag and unsuppress some posts.
How many times has this happened to you guys?
Well this sucks. NY is just gonna get raided everyday now...
More reason for the WA Delegate not to have any actual power.
I guess. I mean after Vanic fixes things again he could take off regional access for delegates, but then it will become really hard to update things for elections and such.
Haven't heard from Gell in awhile, I just worry we'll loose our only way to properly run the region. But I guess no control is better than being raided all the time.
Well, this is interesting.
No founder should allow regional controls in the hands of a delegate. This region being a case in point.
Nah we're okay Gell-Mannhattan wouldn't leave without letting us know. I've been in this region since Oct 2003 and he's been here longer. He'll pass it off to someone, he's good in that way.
I have TGed Gell-Mannhattan and implored him (?) to make the WAD non-executive and, if he was not able/willing to be active enough to be the executive for the region, he should turn the nation over to a responsible nation in New York who would. Perhaps I should mind my own business, but Philosophy 115 is fond of this region and hated seeing it raided twice in one week.
Well Vanic can turn off delegate access if he wanted. I lean toward what Vanic wants to do in this regard, since he is the one who has to deal with cleaning up the raid and it's his access he earned that he'd have to give up.
Gell has been around for a long time, and has a few regions. I think he has a script to auto-log into a number of his nations too, so I don't expect him to ever cease to exist, but he hasn't been active in over a year now. Last post was 300 days ago, and he hasn't replied to my occasional telegrams in a long time either.
Vanic's been the one maintaining things here, and if we removed delegate access, I fear will likely loose our last foothold in running the region and will become even more inactive.