WA Delegate: The Christian Kingdom of Vanic Topia (elected 22 days ago)
Embassies: The Empire State, New England, GREAT Britain, Hippy Haven, In The Flesh, Philosophy 115, The Statue of Liberty, West Michigan, The Darwin Allied Republics, Republic of Seychelles, Commonwealth of Liberty, urkalgurk, The Empire of Friendship, Confederation of Nations, Oklahoma, Florida, and 40 others.The United States of Europe, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Cashnatchee, The Illuminati, The Cosmos, California, Louisiana, Washington, Nevada, Kansas, Michigan, Georgia, Colorado, Delaware, Arizona, Wyoming, Nebraska, Missouri, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Massachusetts, Virginia, New Hampshire, Mississippi, North Dakota, Chicago, Maryland, South Dakota, New Mexico, North Carolina, Illinois, Kentucky, Minnesota, Idaho, South Carolina, Utah, Washington DC, Maine, and Tennessee.
Construction of embassies with Profectus has commenced. Completion expected in 19 hours.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in New York
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, New York is ranked 6,295th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of Haverstraw||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We commute.”|
|2.||The Borderlands of Kata Tjuta||Anarchy||“Dry as a dead dingo's donger.”|
|3.||The Ancient Civilization of The Planet Mars||Anarchy||“Being disintegrated makes me very angry.”|
|4.||The Principality of Flerovium||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Element Number 114”|
|5.||The Interstellar Domain of Orion||Anarchy||“Why does 'GOD' need a starship?”|
|6.||The Rogue Nation of Obsessed Knitters||Left-Leaning College State||“Knit one Purl one”|
|7.||The United States of Gibberish America||Capitalizt||“Sigillum, civatatis, novi, eboraci”|
|8.||The Realm of Cotland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For Rikets Heder”|
|9.||The Managerial Expertise of BILLYMARTIN||Anarchy||“%#@&!^ ump, are you &*#%@!~ blind?”|
|10.||The Borough of Staten Island||Anarchy||“Where did all this seaweed come from?”|
- 16 hours ago: The Republic of Woodroow Wilson ceased to exist.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Free Land of Bellagio City of the region Appalachian Trail Region proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: The Christian Kingdom of Vanic Topia agreed to construct embassies with Profectus.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: The Christian Kingdom of Vanic Topia rejected The Tavern's request for regional embassies.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Krankenwagens of the region Profectus proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: The Most Serene Republic of The Floating CityState of Serenity of the region The Tavern proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Christian Kingdom of Vanic Topia suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 8 days ago: The People's Republic of Commander Samir ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Thirteen Colonies of Mr Washington arrived from Osiris.
- 15 days ago: Embassy established between Tennessee and New York.
New York Regional Message Board
]Heh Black Riders tried to raid us again, looks like they missed this time at least. GO HOME RIDERS! ur dRuNk!
They may have been drunk, but I am not...
When will people realise, that this "democracy" is nothing more than an oligarchic tyranny, pretending to give them a voice? Trust me, you will soon see the light, when the New Dawn Revolution comes, the light will burn a glaring hole on all pretensions to "democracy." And all those who stand in all way shall be swept away by the tidal wave of history. A world of unity, peace, and prosperity, under the all-powerful rule of our Glorious Leader.
Be warned, so-called "democracies" I shall be seeing you all again, probably sooner than you would like.
You sound pretty drunk.
I leave the country for a week and look what happens. Sheesh!
It's time for Tnemrot to leave this land of savagery.
We have 5 WA nations. We're just asking to be raided. I think I'm going the way of Tnemrot. This isn't the proud New York I live in...
So guys Z day is coming up. People ready to fight em' Zombies!?
So guys, anyone catch the premier episode of the Walking Dead? Pretty sweet I must say.
The dead walk again!
Well so we're getting the Zombie thingy again. I think research worked well last time for us so again, let's research the **** out of this, lock our borders, and then we'll work on cleaning each other up and what not.