WA Delegate: The Christian Kingdom of Vanic Topia (elected 25 days ago)
Embassies: The Empire State, New England, GREAT Britain, Hippy Haven, In The Flesh, Philosophy 115, The Statue of Liberty, West Michigan, The Darwin Allied Republics, Republic of Seychelles, Commonwealth of Liberty, urkalgurk, The Empire of Friendship, Confederation of Nations, Oklahoma, Florida, and 41 others.The United States of Europe, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Cashnatchee, The Illuminati, The Cosmos, California, Louisiana, Washington, Nevada, Kansas, Michigan, Georgia, Colorado, Delaware, Arizona, Wyoming, Nebraska, Missouri, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Massachusetts, Virginia, New Hampshire, Mississippi, North Dakota, Chicago, Maryland, South Dakota, New Mexico, North Carolina, Illinois, Kentucky, Minnesota, Idaho, South Carolina, Utah, Washington DC, Maine, Tennessee, and Profectus.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in New York
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, New York is ranked 13,354th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The United Socialist States of Supersloth||Left-wing Utopia||“Laziness prevents hasty errors.”|
|2.||The Christian Kingdom of Vanic Topia||Democratic Socialists||“Spread your wings, Vanic Topia, and fly proud and free.”|
|3.||The Democratic States of Costa Cocos||Father Knows Best State||“God Save the Queen”|
|4.||The Rogue Nation of Obsessed Knitters||Left-Leaning College State||“Knit one Purl one”|
|5.||The Works in Progress of Yarn Zealots||Left-wing Utopia||“I need more stash!”|
|6.||The Fugue State of J-S-Bach||Left-wing Utopia||“Music is an agreeable harmony.”|
|7.||The Commonwealth of Nova-Lox||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The Atlantic Northeast & Maritime Empire State”|
|8.||The Thirteen Colonies of Mr Washington||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Discipline is the soul of an army”|
|9.||The Matriarchy of Queens County||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“God save Queens”|
|10.||The Wonderful Life of Bedford Falls||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Every time a bell rings, an angel gets its wings.”|
- 16 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Dougapolis ceased to exist.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: Embassy established between Profectus and New York.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The Federation of Ottoman Khaif ceased to exist.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: The Republic of Woodroow Wilson ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Free Land of Bellagio City of the region Appalachian Trail Region proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Christian Kingdom of Vanic Topia agreed to construct embassies with Profectus.
- 5 days ago: The Christian Kingdom of Vanic Topia rejected The Tavern's request for regional embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Holy Empire of Krankenwagens of the region Profectus proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Free Land of The Floating CityState of Serenity of the region The Tavern proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Christian Kingdom of Vanic Topia suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
New York Regional Message Board
]Heh Black Riders tried to raid us again, looks like they missed this time at least. GO HOME RIDERS! ur dRuNk!
They may have been drunk, but I am not...
When will people realise, that this "democracy" is nothing more than an oligarchic tyranny, pretending to give them a voice? Trust me, you will soon see the light, when the New Dawn Revolution comes, the light will burn a glaring hole on all pretensions to "democracy." And all those who stand in all way shall be swept away by the tidal wave of history. A world of unity, peace, and prosperity, under the all-powerful rule of our Glorious Leader.
Be warned, so-called "democracies" I shall be seeing you all again, probably sooner than you would like.
You sound pretty drunk.
I leave the country for a week and look what happens. Sheesh!
It's time for Tnemrot to leave this land of savagery.
We have 5 WA nations. We're just asking to be raided. I think I'm going the way of Tnemrot. This isn't the proud New York I live in...
So guys Z day is coming up. People ready to fight em' Zombies!?
So guys, anyone catch the premier episode of the Walking Dead? Pretty sweet I must say.
The dead walk again!
Well so we're getting the Zombie thingy again. I think research worked well last time for us so again, let's research the **** out of this, lock our borders, and then we'll work on cleaning each other up and what not.