WA Delegate: The Christian Kingdom of Vanic Topia (elected 220 days ago)
Embassies: New England, Ithaca, New Jersey, Florida, Confederation of Nations, GREAT Britain, The Empire of Friendship, Hippy Haven, South Pacific, The United States of Europe, Republic of Seychelles, France, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Northern Hemisphere, The Darwin Allied Republics, In The Flesh, and 14 others.Commonwealth of Liberty, Philosophy 115, United States, Alteran Empire, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Land of Israel, New Northfield, The Statue of Liberty, Lower Canada, West Michigan, Oklahoma, Cashnatchee, The Las Vegas Strip, and The Empire State.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in New York
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, New York is ranked 13,424th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The United Socialist States of Supersloth||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Laziness prevents hasty errors.”|
|2.||The Christian Kingdom of Vanic Topia||Left-wing Utopia||“Spread your wings, Vanic Topia, and fly proud and free.”|
|3.||The Rogue Nation of Obsessed Knitters||Left-Leaning College State||“Knit one Purl one”|
|4.||The Works in Progress of Yarn Zealots||Left-wing Utopia||“I need more stash!”|
|5.||The Democratic States of Costa Cocos||Iron Fist Consumerists||“God Save the Queen”|
|6.||The Laid-Back Nation of United States of Brink||New York Times Democracy||“Seriously Easy-going”|
|7.||The Fugue State of J-S-Bach||Left-wing Utopia||“Music is an agreeable harmony.”|
|8.||The Concordat of The Continent of Wild Endeavor||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“For Us All”|
|9.||The Sovereign Nation of Independent Long Island||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ab Normis Discedere.”|
|10.||The Commonwealth of Nova-Lox||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The Northeastern Empire State of Bagels and Lox”|
- 8 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Alpestein departed this region for Sunalaya.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Democratie of Gilrabala of the region France cancelled the closure of its embassy in New York.
- 4 days ago: The Dissent Obliterator of Aurum Riders 3rd Treasury of the region France ordered the closure of its embassy in New York.
- 4 days ago: Embassy cancelled between ASEAN and New York.
- 7 days ago: The Federal Republic of Alpestein arrived from The South Pacific.
- 7 days ago: The Allied States of Kennethtancw of the region ASEAN ordered the closure of its embassy in New York.
- 10 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 13 days ago: The Thirteen Colonies of Mr Washington arrived from Lazarus.
- 15 days ago: The Thirteen Colonies of Mr Washington ceased to exist.
New York Regional Message Board
Oh never mind I guess it is over, just ran a few minuets over. :P
170 billion is pretty impressive! Thanks for the donation, btw.
Sure thing, I was giving out a bunch once I made it to million. It's really a snow ball effect once you get going, figured i'd give out some snowballs to get people going. Wish the game did last longer though. Maybe they'll bring it back sometime like the Zombie game.
Back from PR, now in my native Chicago... 20 degree C drop in temperature is not nice. I propose that all bytecoins be focused on accelerating global warming!
What other causes should our (worthless, pointless) bytecoins go to?
They can be exchanged for equivalent CSA currency on a 1:1 ratio. ;)
Here's a cliche and controversial question: the Yankees or the Mets?
Well, I don't want to get involved in too vigorous debates... Just kidding. I'll root for anyone, except people who always lose... So no Cubbies... Or Mets.
I am a Yankees fan myself. The other teams I like are in the American League.
Chag Pesach Sameach (Happy Passover, for all you goyim) ;D
Nonetheless, today's one of those days where it feels like "Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head"... :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOkKGFGUji4 (Yiddish flair for Passover...)