WA Delegate: The Kingdom of Vanic Topia (elected 92 days ago)
Embassies: The Empire State, New England, GREAT Britain, Hippy Haven, In The Flesh, Philosophy 115, West Michigan, Commonwealth of Liberty, urkalgurk, The Empire of Friendship, Confederation of Nations, Oklahoma, Florida, The United States of Europe, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Cashnatchee, and 39 others.The Illuminati, California, Louisiana, Washington, Nevada, Kansas, Michigan, Georgia, Colorado, Delaware, Arizona, Wyoming, Nebraska, Missouri, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Massachusetts, Virginia, New Hampshire, Mississippi, North Dakota, Chicago, Maryland, South Dakota, New Mexico, North Carolina, Illinois, Kentucky, Minnesota, Idaho, South Carolina, Utah, Washington DC, Maine, Tennessee, Neveah, Avadam Inn, and Free State of Wisconsin.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in New York
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, New York is ranked 2,689th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The United Socialist States of Supersloth||Left-wing Utopia||“Laziness prevents hasty errors.”|
|2.||The Colony of Facepalm Polar Bear||Father Knows Best State||“All power corrupts, but we need electricity.”|
|3.||The Realm of Cotland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For Rikets Heder”|
|4.||The Phoenix Empire of Naretion||Father Knows Best State||“Hope shall prevail!”|
|5.||The Federation of Ottoman Khaif||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“There will be peace in our time!”|
|6.||The Managerial Expertise of BILLYMARTIN||Anarchy||“%#@&!^ ump, are you &*#%@!~ blind?”|
|7.||The Colony of Feynlandia||Left-Leaning College State||“I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears & sweat.”|
|8.||The Rogue Nation of Obsessed Knitters||Left-Leaning College State||“Knit one Purl one”|
|9.||The Pale Blue Dot of Haringdar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Wocka Wocka Wocka”|
|10.||The Borderlands of Lucerne||Father Knows Best State||“There are still many things not on top of other things.”|
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Republic of Shupei of the region Springcoast proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of The Wii U of the region Console Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Empire of Purpla of the region CMP proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Darwin Allied Republics and New York.
- 11 days ago: The Province of We Definitely Surrender arrived from Lazarus.
- 12 days ago: The Royaume of Nouvelle Orleans of the region Louisiana cancelled the closure of its embassy in New York.
- 12 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Hubovnia of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in New York.
- 13 days ago: The Allied States of Ergohemminagoruh of the region Louisiana ordered the closure of its embassy in New York.
- 13 days ago: The People's Republic of Commander Samir arrived from Osiris.
- 18 days ago: Italian yankees ceased to exist.
New York Regional Message Board
Hey all. Thanks for forming a embassy with us, from the Avadam Inn!
We are voting, on a poll, for our form of government over at the Avadam Inn
All WA members can vote, and we welcome you all to come over help us decide our minds up!
I propose we close our embassy with Avadam Inn.
They are really rude region, they have been mass recruiting from player's regions they share embassies with including mine and NY's ally Hippy Haven.
"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
Corruption has returned to New York! How is everyone doing?
Welcome back Samir! Doing pretty good myself, how about you?
I am delightful, university is going rather well. Anywho, this region seems kind of dead, what happened?
Well most folks went a bit inactive... Then The Black Riders kept raiding us cause Delegate access is open, so we've passworded the region.
Glad to hear university is going well. I loved my college days.
All great regions have high and low points.
I will be moving this nation out of New York. However, I will be leaving my nation W.D.S. (We Definitely Surrender) here. Eventually I will become active with that nation and together we will revitalize this region!