WA Delegate: None.
Founder: King adam ii
New South Wales contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in New South Wales
As a region, New South Wales is ranked 15,305th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Free Land of Kalamare||New York Times Democracy||“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Chimatsuri||New York Times Democracy||“Our way or the highway”|
- 17 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 65 days ago: The Circa Victorian Era Turtle of Darwinish Brentsylvania of the region The Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 74 days ago: The Republic of Libertyworks of the region Commonwealth of Liberty proposed constructing embassies.
- 75 days ago: The Utopian Republic of Antuim of the region The Republics of the Commonwealth cancelled the closure of its embassy in New South Wales.
- 76 days ago: The Borderlands of Bunny with a Revolver of the region The Republics of the Commonwealth ordered the closure of its embassy in New South Wales.
- 104 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Central Pacific Empire and New South Wales.
- 107 days ago: The Nationalist Federation of Faikliren of the region Central Pacific Empire ordered the closure of its embassy in New South Wales.
- 141 days ago: Embassy cancelled between NovoUkraine and New South Wales.
- 145 days ago: The Cracoucass of BobMoran19 of the region NovoUkraine ordered the closure of its embassy in New South Wales.
- 151 days ago: The Random Hyperboles of NuerNeo ceased to exist.
New South Wales Regional Message Board
So, how's life been treating you?
It's been okay, I guess. I've been working full-time for the past month and a half, but I'm back to uni next week so dropping back to one day a week. Other than that, I've just been watching a lot of cricket and eagerly awaiting football season (which starts in 3 weeks).
What's new with you?
But you're enjoying your job, right?
Have you been following the Olympics?
Not much. I'm on my school's basketball team again (I'm the team captain!) and we're going to start working on a school play soon. Last year, one of my friends and I were the piano accompanists, so my teacher basically put us in charge of music this year, so we get to choose all the songs and stuff, which will be fun.
I am absolutely loving it!
I haven't at all in all honesty, the Winter Olympics aren't huge over here. How about you?
Wow, congrats! Sounds like a busy year for you!
Are you excited to go back to school, or would you rather just keep working?
We watched some. Because of where we live, basically the only coverage we get is one of the Canadian TV stations, so even when we do watch, we usually only get to see the Canadians.
Aww, thank you!
A bit of both. I really wasn't excited to start uni again, but now that I've been back a couple of days I'm really enjoying i! I'm studying some really fascinating subjects (Australian constitutional politics, the relationship between politicians and mainstream media, Japanese, and the global economy) and have mostly interesting lecturers, so it's definitely better than I expected it to be!
Ah fair enough. One of our channels over here was dedicated to the Olympics while they were on, but I still didn't watch it much :P
You're welcome, hope all goes well :)
It sounds like you have really interesting classes! The media always kind of interests me, because you know what you see in it is never quite the truth. I was going to go to a camp this summer that has all different workshops about humanities, writing, and math. The program I was going to do was about the portrayal of, "geeks,' in media and modern culture, but then the scheduling didn't work out.
Sorry I disappeared! I was busy with basketball (we had a longer season than normal this year,) and at school we started a huge graduation research problem. I've also been driving to the big city fairly often because I got into that school I wanted to attend!
Anything new with you?
I agree, the media is incredibly interesting to study - it's a shame that didn't work out for you...
All good, and congratulations!
Nothing really new happening, just uni and work really. Football season's just started so I'm getting ready for the first game on the weekend (and my birthday!), but all's been pretty quiet lately. What's up in your part of the world?
Do you play football?
Nothing much. I joined a robotics club, but other than that I'm just waiting for summer break so I can do my next play.
Nah, I just go to a lot of games as a supporter, I'm nowhere near fit enough to play :P
Ah sounds good. How far off is summer break?