WA Delegate: None.
Founder: King adam ii
New South Wales contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in New South Wales
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, New South Wales is ranked 2,058th in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Kingdom of Chimatsuri||Corporate Bordello||“Our way or the highway”|
|2.||The Free Land of Kalamare||New York Times Democracy||“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”|
- 22 days ago: The Dinosaur Republic of Darwinish Brentsylvania of the region The Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 32 days ago: The Republic of Libertyworks of the region Commonwealth of Liberty proposed constructing embassies.
- 33 days ago: The Utopian Republic of Antuim of the region The Republics of the Commonwealth cancelled the closure of its embassy in New South Wales.
- 33 days ago: The Borderlands of Bunny with a Revolver of the region The Republics of the Commonwealth ordered the closure of its embassy in New South Wales.
- 62 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Central Pacific Empire and New South Wales.
- 65 days ago: The Nationalist Federation of Faikliren of the region Central Pacific Empire ordered the closure of its embassy in New South Wales.
- 99 days ago: Embassy cancelled between NovoUkraine and New South Wales.
- 102 days ago: The Cracoucass of BobMoran19 of the region NovoUkraine ordered the closure of its embassy in New South Wales.
- 108 days ago: The Random Hyperboles of NuerNeo ceased to exist.
- 110 days ago: The Free Land of Kalamare arrived from Balder.
New South Wales Regional Message Board
Today in class, we were talking about Northern Italy during the Renaissance, and my teacher asked what made that area special, and instead of city-states, I accidentally said they were nation-states.
We do have states, and territories - 6 states and 2 territories. Basically, states were the original colonies and have their own governments in much the same way as American states (to my knowledge anyway). Territories have their own governments too, but any law passed by a territory government can be vetoed by the federal government.
Very random, but I agree, the internet is a pretty amazing thing!
Haha that's a tad awkward, someone has NationStates on the brain I see :P
Kind of. I'm pretty sure I actually face palmed after I said that. XD My teacher knew what I meant, so it was all good.
Haha well that's okay then I guess!
So, how's life been treating you?
It's been okay, I guess. I've been working full-time for the past month and a half, but I'm back to uni next week so dropping back to one day a week. Other than that, I've just been watching a lot of cricket and eagerly awaiting football season (which starts in 3 weeks).
What's new with you?
But you're enjoying your job, right?
Have you been following the Olympics?
Not much. I'm on my school's basketball team again (I'm the team captain!) and we're going to start working on a school play soon. Last year, one of my friends and I were the piano accompanists, so my teacher basically put us in charge of music this year, so we get to choose all the songs and stuff, which will be fun.
I am absolutely loving it!
I haven't at all in all honesty, the Winter Olympics aren't huge over here. How about you?
Wow, congrats! Sounds like a busy year for you!
Are you excited to go back to school, or would you rather just keep working?
We watched some. Because of where we live, basically the only coverage we get is one of the Canadian TV stations, so even when we do watch, we usually only get to see the Canadians.
Aww, thank you!
A bit of both. I really wasn't excited to start uni again, but now that I've been back a couple of days I'm really enjoying i! I'm studying some really fascinating subjects (Australian constitutional politics, the relationship between politicians and mainstream media, Japanese, and the global economy) and have mostly interesting lecturers, so it's definitely better than I expected it to be!
Ah fair enough. One of our channels over here was dedicated to the Olympics while they were on, but I still didn't watch it much :P
You're welcome, hope all goes well :)