WA Delegate: The Imperial Kentish Colony of Tsruhkwah (elected 1 year 270 days ago)
Founder: The Pan-Africanist State of Kenfeia
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in New Sorvun
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, New Sorvun is ranked 8,982nd in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Republic of Blackest of holes||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Aaarrrgggghhhhhh.....”|
|2.||The Allied States of 19||Father Knows Best State||“Look out! Behind you!”|
|3.||The Supreme Empire of Murdock Isle||Father Knows Best State||“Semper Fidelis, bitches!”|
|4.||The Imperial Kentish Colony of Tsruhkwah||Moralistic Democracy||“For King, Country and Empire”|
|5.||The Oligarchy of Taemandor||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Balance in all things”|
|6.||The Colony of Latvian Caretakers||Father Knows Best State||“Surviving”|
|7.||The Empire and Crowned Republic of Kraknokistan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Imperatorem honorificate sed Deum timete”|
|8.||The Republic of Badrango||Left-Leaning College State||“Unity in Development and Progress”|
|9.||The Pan-Africanist State of Kenfeia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Long Beach is in the House!”|
|10.||The Holy Empire of Konosria||Left-wing Utopia||“We do what we must, because we can.”|
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Imperial Kentish Colony of Tsruhkwah updated the World Factbook entry.
- 10 days ago: The Imperium of Kingborough of the region Nysa cancelled the closure of its embassy in New Sorvun.
- 11 days ago: The Republic of Corax-4 of the region Nysa ordered the closure of its embassy in New Sorvun.
- 14 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Atrigeas and New Sorvun.
- 20 days ago: The Free Land of The Sorcerers Politician of the region Atrigeas ordered the closure of its embassy in New Sorvun.
- 27 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 36 days ago: The Imperial Kentish Colony of Tsruhkwah rejected The Illuminati's request for regional embassies.
New Sorvun Regional Message Board
Sadly it's not doing too well. There seem to be some who hold me and Likako responsible for it's failure.
People are quick to point fingers. :/ I suppose a question arising from its troubles is whether it's worth it, and more importantly - is it benefitting New Sorvun?
Considering our own inactivity I think it can only be a good thing to have a shared forum.
Perhaps, I have always felt it got in the way of regional development though.
Osiris got couped again lol.
That's pretty impressive. What makes them so much more vulnerable?
Many, many reasons and it's getting embarrassing now.
Commonwealth election time is coming soon!
If we have any role-players in our midst, the Commonwealth is currently looking for a Secretary of Cultural Affairs. A chance to take charge of role plays at an inter-regional level.
Love this game!