WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
New Sorvun contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in New Sorvun
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, New Sorvun is ranked 982nd in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Colony of Latvian Caretakers||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Surviving”|
|2.||The Republic of Badrango||Left-Leaning College State||“Unity in Development and Progress”|
|3.||The Imperial Kentish Colony of Tsruhkwah||Moralistic Democracy||“For King, Country and Empire”|
- 24 days ago: The Republic of Badrango arrived from Osiris.
- 44 days ago: The Republic of Badrango ceased to exist.
- 127 days ago: The Supreme Empire of Murdock Isle departed this region for The Association of Imperialism.
- 136 days ago: The Divine Cybermancy of Taemandor ceased to exist.
- 145 days ago: The Republic of Badrango arrived from Osiris.
- 161 days ago: The Republic of Badrango ceased to exist.
- 174 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Nysa and New Sorvun.
- 177 days ago: The Cimmerian Raiding Crusaders of Jolowif of the region Nysa ordered the closure of its embassy in New Sorvun.
- 195 days ago: The Allied States of 19 ceased to exist.
- 195 days ago: The Republic of Blackest of holes ceased to exist.
New Sorvun Regional Message Board
If we have any role-players in our midst, the Commonwealth is currently looking for a Secretary of Cultural Affairs. A chance to take charge of role plays at an inter-regional level.
Love this game!
Still love this game!
That's over 100 days of game loving. Good effort.
How've you guys been?
Pretty nice feature.
We're good, if a little sleepy, how're things in Aura Hyperia?
We're doing pretty well. Active as we've ever been. Getting in some good R/D action.
You guys should turn on unrestricted embassy posting. We could have like a junket or something.
Well, if you guys ever feel like chatting, we have unrestricted embassy posting enabled in our region. Feel free to hop on over.
What's going down all ya'll Sorvunian peoples? Are you ready for an embassy PARTY?
I've finally reached the top 10 in the world for most devout!