WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
New Sorvun contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in New Sorvun
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, New Sorvun is ranked 13,917th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The Colony of Latvian Caretakers||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Surviving”|
|2.||The Imperial Kentish Colony of Tsruhkwah||Moralistic Democracy||“For King, Country and Empire”|
- 11 days ago: Badrango ceased to exist.
- 59 days ago: Badrango arrived from Osiris.
- 79 days ago: Badrango ceased to exist.
- 162 days ago: The Supreme Empire of Murdock Isle departed this region for The Association of Imperialism.
- 171 days ago: The Divine Cybermancy of Taemandor ceased to exist.
- 180 days ago: Badrango arrived from Osiris.
- 196 days ago: The Republic of Badrango ceased to exist.
- 209 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Nysa and New Sorvun.
- 212 days ago: The Cimmerian Raiding Crusaders of Jolowif of the region Nysa ordered the closure of its embassy in New Sorvun.
- 230 days ago: The Allied States of 19 ceased to exist.
New Sorvun Regional Message Board
If we have any role-players in our midst, the Commonwealth is currently looking for a Secretary of Cultural Affairs. A chance to take charge of role plays at an inter-regional level.
Love this game!
Still love this game!
That's over 100 days of game loving. Good effort.
How've you guys been?
Pretty nice feature.
We're good, if a little sleepy, how're things in Aura Hyperia?
We're doing pretty well. Active as we've ever been. Getting in some good R/D action.
You guys should turn on unrestricted embassy posting. We could have like a junket or something.
Well, if you guys ever feel like chatting, we have unrestricted embassy posting enabled in our region. Feel free to hop on over.
What's going down all ya'll Sorvunian peoples? Are you ready for an embassy PARTY?
I've finally reached the top 10 in the world for most devout!