WA Delegate: None.
New Orleans contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in New Orleans
Nations ranked highly spend the most on developing and supporting industry, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, New Orleans is ranked 5,261st in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The District of The French Quarter||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Quarter”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Earl K Long||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You think I am crazy? What about Booby?”|
|3.||The CDM Coffee Drinking Emir of The Island of Orleans||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Island that Care Forgot”|
|4.||The Blackened Voodoo Lager of Dixie Beer Truck||Corporate Bordello||“New Orleans is still alive -- Come check us out”|
- : The Big Fat Big grinning Orc of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The District of The French Quarter arrived from Lazarus.
- : Akadiana ceased to exist.
- : Akadiana arrived from Osiris.
- : The Truck Driver of The Dixie Beer Truck departed this region for Moonrunners.
- : The Dominion of Juggernaut Trading LLC departed this region for Moonrunners.
- : Embassy established between Chicago and New Orleans.
- : The Chicagoans of StCharles West Apts of the region Chicago agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Blackened Voodoo Lager of Dixie Beer Truck proposed constructing embassies with Chicago.
- : The Blackened Voodoo Lager of Dixie Beer Truck proposed constructing embassies with Louisiana.
New Orleans Regional Message Board
quite a condition here in Nola
Way to go! You're featured! I'll take some beignets in the Big Easy!
Congratulations on being Featured! I see you have been featured a few times before looks like the RNG gods love you again.
That would mean you're prioritizing environment, unless you're not making the best decisions...
wow -- we were featured and we slept through it -- thanks for the greetings
hope everyone is having a good summer
*stocking up for expectant embassy with Louisiana*
Hmm... still awaiting the beer delivery! [Cheers]
We'll dispatch with some ersters