WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Workforce Participation Rate in New Orleans
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to estimate the percentage of citizens who are employed.
As a region, New Orleans is ranked 14,620th in the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
|1.||The Confederacy of Earl K Long||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You think I am crazy? What about Booby?”|
|2.||The Blackened Voodoo Lager of Dixie Beer Truck||Corporate Bordello||“New Orleans is still alive -- Come check us out”|
|3.||The Protectorate of The Oyster Poor Boy||Civil Rights Lovefest||“How about dem ersters”|
|4.||The Colony of The Garden District||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Garden District”|
|5.||The CDM Coffee Drinking Emir of The Island of Orleans||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Island that Care Forgot”|
|6.||The District of The French Quarter||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Quarter”|
- : The Colony of The Garden District arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Protectorate of The Oyster Poor Boy arrived from Osiris.
- : The Orc has left the Nation of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The District of The French Quarter arrived from Lazarus.
- : Akadiana ceased to exist.
- : Akadiana arrived from Osiris.
- : The Truck Driver of The Dixie Beer Truck departed this region for Moonrunners.
- : The Dominion of Juggernaut Trading LLC departed this region for Moonrunners.
- : Embassy established between Chicago and New Orleans.
- : The Chicagoans of StCharles West Apts of the region Chicago agreed to construct embassies.
New Orleans Regional Message Board
quite a condition here in Nola
Way to go! You're featured! I'll take some beignets in the Big Easy!
Congratulations on being Featured! I see you have been featured a few times before looks like the RNG gods love you again.
That would mean you're prioritizing environment, unless you're not making the best decisions...
wow -- we were featured and we slept through it -- thanks for the greetings
hope everyone is having a good summer
*stocking up for expectant embassy with Louisiana*
Hmm... still awaiting the beer delivery! [Cheers]
We'll dispatch with some ersters