WA Delegate: None.
New Orleans contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Economic Output in New Orleans
World Census bean-counters crunched the numbers to calculate national Gross Domestic Product. Older nations, with higher populations, were noted to have a distinct advantage.
As a region, New Orleans is ranked 2,619th in the world for Highest Economic Output.
|1.||The CDM Coffee Drinking Emir of The Island of Orleans||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Island that Care Forgot”|
|2.||The Blackened Voodoo Lager of Dixie Beer Truck||Corporate Bordello||“New Orleans is still alive -- Come check us out”|
|3.||The Confederacy of Earl K Long||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You think I am crazy? What about Booby?”|
- : Akadiana ceased to exist.
- : Akadiana arrived from Osiris.
- : The Truck Driver of The Dixie Beer Truck departed this region for Moonrunners.
- : The Dominion of Juggernaut Trading LLC departed this region for Moonrunners.
- : Embassy established between Chicago and New Orleans.
- : The Chicagoans of StCharles West Apts of the region Chicago agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Blackened Voodoo Lager of Dixie Beer Truck proposed constructing embassies with Chicago.
- : The Blackened Voodoo Lager of Dixie Beer Truck proposed constructing embassies with Louisiana.
- : The Blackened Voodoo Lager of Dixie Beer Truck banned Terra gamma from the region.
- : The Blackened Voodoo Lager of Dixie Beer Truck removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly".
New Orleans Regional Message Board
quite a condition here in Nola
Way to go! You're featured! I'll take some beignets in the Big Easy!
Congratulations on being Featured! I see you have been featured a few times before looks like the RNG gods love you again.
That would mean you're prioritizing environment, unless you're not making the best decisions...
wow -- we were featured and we slept through it -- thanks for the greetings
hope everyone is having a good summer
*stocking up for expectant embassy with Louisiana*
Hmm... still awaiting the beer delivery! [Cheers]
We'll dispatch with some ersters