WA Delegate: None.
New Orleans contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in New Orleans
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, New Orleans is ranked 4,929th in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The Avery C Alexander Hospital of The DaughtersOfCharity||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“One of America's most endangered: http://www.FHL.org”|
|2.||The Blackened Voodoo Lager of Dixie Beer Truck||Corporate Bordello||“New Orleans is still alive -- Come check us out”|
- 59 days ago: The Dominion of Baron Kriminel departed this region for Haiti.
- 63 days ago: The Undead Corps of Voodoo Priests ceased to exist.
- 75 days ago: The Dominion of Baron Kriminel arrived from Haiti.
- 78 days ago: The Republic of Federal Agency of the region Federal Bureau of Investigation proposed constructing embassies.
- 91 days ago: Voodoo priests arrived from The Cemetery.
- 92 days ago: The Allied States of Jafarstan departed this region for The Federation of Dethklok 1000.
- 98 days ago: The Allied States of Jafarstan arrived from United Group.
- 106 days ago: Voodoo priests departed this region for Louisiana.
- 106 days ago: Voodoo priests arrived from Haiti.
- 132 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
New Orleans Regional Message Board
Seeking new leadership in New Orleans (both on and off NS)
hmm ... we could send some more river rats your way for "leadership" <:B
*dusts out cobwebs*
State legislative session over -- back to RL ;P
14 days ago: The Colony of The French Quarter ceased to exist. :(
welcome Jafarstan to New Orleans