WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in New Orleans
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, New Orleans is ranked 15,251st in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Confederacy of Earl K Long||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You think I am crazy? What about Booby?”|
|2.||The CDM Coffee Drinking Emir of The Island of Orleans||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Island that Care Forgot”|
|3.||The District of The French Quarter||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Quarter”|
|4.||The Protectorate of The Oyster Poor Boy||Civil Rights Lovefest||“How about dem ersters”|
|5.||The Blackened Voodoo Lager of Dixie Beer Truck||Corporate Bordello||“New Orleans is still alive -- Come check us out”|
- : The Protectorate of The Oyster Poor Boy arrived from Osiris.
- : The Big Fat Big grinning Orc of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The District of The French Quarter arrived from Lazarus.
- : Akadiana ceased to exist.
- : Akadiana arrived from Osiris.
- : The Truck Driver of The Dixie Beer Truck departed this region for Moonrunners.
- : The Dominion of Juggernaut Trading LLC departed this region for Moonrunners.
- : Embassy established between Chicago and New Orleans.
- : The Chicagoans of StCharles West Apts of the region Chicago agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Blackened Voodoo Lager of Dixie Beer Truck proposed constructing embassies with Chicago.
New Orleans Regional Message Board
quite a condition here in Nola
Way to go! You're featured! I'll take some beignets in the Big Easy!
Congratulations on being Featured! I see you have been featured a few times before looks like the RNG gods love you again.
That would mean you're prioritizing environment, unless you're not making the best decisions...
wow -- we were featured and we slept through it -- thanks for the greetings
hope everyone is having a good summer
*stocking up for expectant embassy with Louisiana*
Hmm... still awaiting the beer delivery! [Cheers]
We'll dispatch with some ersters