WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in New Orleans
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, New Orleans is ranked 4,931st in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Catfish loving Women and Men of Des Allemands||Corporate Police State||“Otherwise known as the Germans”|
|2.||The Truck Driver of The Dixie Beer Truck||Father Knows Best State||“**Dante** was the Best Bartender in Nationstates ”|
|3.||The Blackened Voodoo Lager of Dixie Beer Truck||Corporate Bordello||“New Orleans is still alive -- Come check us out”|
|4.||The Avery C Alexander Hospital of The DaughtersOfCharity||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“One of America's most endangered: http://www.FHL.org”|
|5.||The People's Republic of Iyora||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Aish Tamid”|
- 33 days ago: Hyunkle ceased to exist.
- 33 days ago: Vort ceased to exist.
- 38 days ago: The Royaume of Nouvelle Orleans of the region Louisiana cancelled the closure of its embassy in New Orleans.
- 38 days ago: Ergohemminagoruh of the region Louisiana ordered the closure of its embassy in New Orleans.
- 42 days ago: The United Socialist States of Chuukango departed this region for The Pacific.
- 42 days ago: The United Socialist States of Chuukango arrived from Grand Fandom Alliance.
- 43 days ago: The United Socialist States of Chuukango departed this region for Grand Fandom Alliance.
- 43 days ago: The United Socialist States of Chuukango arrived from Chuukanas.
- 56 days ago: The french quarter ceased to exist.
- 58 days ago: The haunted union of holt departed this region for The Alliance of Dictators.
New Orleans Regional Message Board
Key point of clarification: The New Orleans Saints are tied for first place in the NFC South Division:
National Football League standings: NFC Southern Division
Atlanta Falcons: 5 Wins / 7 Losses / 0 Ties / .417 PCT / 291 PF / 299 PA / Won 1st game in several
New Orleans Saints: 5 Wins / 7 Losses / 0 Ties / .417 PCT / 323 PF / 318 PA / Won 1st game is past 3
Carolina Panthers: 3 Wins / 8 Losses / 1 Tie / .292 PCT / 228 PF / 331 PA / Lost past 6 games
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 2 Wins / 10 Losses / 0 Ties / .167 PCT / 220 PF / 314 PA / Lost past 2 games
It is a sad state of affairs:
A closer look at the New Orleans Saints' NFC South title hopes
May 2015 bring a better Saints season and much happiness to everyone
I need help I think I am falling into poverty!!
quite a condition here in Nola
Way to go! You're featured! I'll take some beignets in the Big Easy!
Congratulations on being Featured! I see you have been featured a few times before looks like the RNG gods love you again.
That would mean you're prioritizing environment, unless you're not making the best decisions...
wow -- we were featured and we slept through it -- thanks for the greetings