WA Delegate: None.
New Orleans contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in New Orleans
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, New Orleans is ranked 9,316th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The CDM Coffee Drinking Emir of The Island of Orleans||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Island that Care Forgot”|
|2.||The Truck Driver of The Dixie Beer Truck||Father Knows Best State||“**Dante** was the Best Bartender in Nationstates ”|
|3.||The Blackened Voodoo Lager of Dixie Beer Truck||Corporate Bordello||“New Orleans is still alive -- Come check us out”|
|4.||The Popeyes Chicken Army of ThePlucky Malnourished||Anarchy||“Home of The Plucky and The Brave”|
- : Embassy established between New Orleans and Louisiana.
- : The Free Land of Relcano of the region The Utopian Freesocialists proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Truck Driver of The Dixie Beer Truck arrived from Pacific Defenders.
- : The Blackened Voodoo Lager of Dixie Beer Truck granted posting privileges on the New Orleans Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- : The Blackened Voodoo Lager of Dixie Beer Truck banned The Cimmerian Bone Chariots of Yelujex from the region.
- : The Blackened Voodoo Lager of Dixie Beer Truck banned The Lieutenant of Talico2 from the region.
- : The Blackened Voodoo Lager of Dixie Beer Truck banned The Theocracy of Valkyrie XXV from the region.
- : The Theocracy of Valkyrie XXV departed this region for Nugut.
- : The Royaume of Nouvelle Orleans of the region Louisiana agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Lieutenant of Talico2 lost WA Delegate status.
New Orleans Regional Message Board
May 2015 bring a better Saints season and much happiness to everyone
I need help I think I am falling into poverty!!
quite a condition here in Nola
Way to go! You're featured! I'll take some beignets in the Big Easy!
Congratulations on being Featured! I see you have been featured a few times before looks like the RNG gods love you again.
That would mean you're prioritizing environment, unless you're not making the best decisions...
wow -- we were featured and we slept through it -- thanks for the greetings
hope everyone is having a good summer
*stocking up for expectant embassy with Louisiana*