WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in New Orleans
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, New Orleans is ranked 4,297th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Catfish loving Women and Men of Des Allemands||Corporate Police State||“Otherwise known as the Germans”|
|2.||The Zombie Empire of Vort||Corporate Police State||“All are Doomed”|
|3.||The Most Serene Republic of HYUNKLE||Corporate Police State||“HYUNKLE”|
|4.||The Blackened Voodoo Lager of Dixie Beer Truck||Corporate Bordello||“New Orleans is still alive -- Come check us out”|
|5.||The Truck Driver of The Dixie Beer Truck||Father Knows Best State||“**Dante** was the Best Bartender in Nationstates ”|
|6.||The People's Republic of Iyora||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Aish Tamid”|
|7.||The Avery C Alexander Hospital of The DaughtersOfCharity||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“One of America's most endangered: http://www.FHL.org”|
- 3 days 23 hours ago: The Royaume of Nouvelle Orleans of the region Louisiana cancelled the closure of its embassy in New Orleans.
- 4 days ago: The Allied States of Ergohemminagoruh of the region Louisiana ordered the closure of its embassy in New Orleans.
- 8 days ago: The United Socialist States of Chuukango departed this region for The Pacific.
- 8 days ago: The United Socialist States of Chuukango arrived from Grand Fandom Alliance.
- 9 days ago: The United Socialist States of Chuukango departed this region for Grand Fandom Alliance.
- 9 days ago: The United Socialist States of Chuukango arrived from Chuukanas.
- 22 days ago: The french quarter ceased to exist.
- 24 days ago: The Rogue Nation of The Haunted Union of Holt departed this region for The Alliance of Dictators.
- 26 days ago: The Dominion of Free Nova Scotia departed this region for American Union.
- 26 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Congratsistan departed this region for Anoir.
New Orleans Regional Message Board
Vote early in our poll
As for the December 6th election, hmm -- check the Louisiana for one...
Key point of clarification: The New Orleans Saints are tied for first place in the NFC South Division:
National Football League standings: NFC Southern Division
Atlanta Falcons: 5 Wins / 7 Losses / 0 Ties / .417 PCT / 291 PF / 299 PA / Won 1st game in several
New Orleans Saints: 5 Wins / 7 Losses / 0 Ties / .417 PCT / 323 PF / 318 PA / Won 1st game is past 3
Carolina Panthers: 3 Wins / 8 Losses / 1 Tie / .292 PCT / 228 PF / 331 PA / Lost past 6 games
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 2 Wins / 10 Losses / 0 Ties / .167 PCT / 220 PF / 314 PA / Lost past 2 games
It is a sad state of affairs:
A closer look at the New Orleans Saints' NFC South title hopes
May 2015 bring a better Saints season and much happiness to everyone
I need help I think I am falling into poverty!!
quite a condition here in Nola
Way to go! You're featured! I'll take some beignets in the Big Easy!
Congratulations on being Featured! I see you have been featured a few times before looks like the RNG gods love you again.
That would mean you're prioritizing environment, unless you're not making the best decisions...