WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of Sha-Kylin
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Retail Industry in New Fireland
As a region, New Fireland is ranked 16,611th in the world for Largest Retail Industry.
|1.||The Holy Empire of Stovokor||Father Knows Best State||“Our life is the blood of the Empire!”|
|2.||The Dominion of Nuerto||Father Knows Best State||“We'll burn that bridge when we get to it”|
|3.||The Rogue Nation of Tegus||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Give natural selection a helping hand”|
|4.||The Armed Republic of Kenndar||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Blood for blood”|
|5.||The Empire of Sha-Kylin||Father Knows Best State||“For the Empire!”|
|6.||The Protectorate of Iaxullach||Psychotic Dictatorship||“One king, one country.”|
- 7 days ago: Kurtail ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: Shining sol ceased to exist.
- 19 days ago: The Holy Empire of Stovokor arrived from Osiris.
- 19 days ago: The Armed Republic of Kenndar arrived from Balder.
- 34 days ago: The Armed Republic of Kenndar ceased to exist.
- 38 days ago: Shining sol arrived from Balder.
- 64 days ago: Kurtail arrived from The East Pacific.
- 89 days ago: The Anomaly of Sophie VI departed this region for Dragon heart.
- 90 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Hawks and New Fireland.
- 93 days ago: The Empire of Sha-Kylin ordered the closure of embassies between New Fireland and The Black Hawks.
New Fireland Regional Message Board
What is that supposed to mean? We're a very industrious hard working people...
You are a bunch of smelly dwarves who don't know how to cooperate fairly with other countries.
Sounds like you're just jealous of our keen sense of business.
Sounds like you're just delusional.
Now now, both of you have a point. Stovokor needs a shower but the do good work.
Stovokor has wonderful cleaning facilities, and it is cold so things smell less, I find your ideas insulting!
Girls please, you're both pretty
You should visit their country sides Vivoe. They have some interesting landscapes.
I know not why we are loved. Stay Away!
We grow old with our trees, the forest is undying.