WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kingdom of Sha-Kylin
New Fireland contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in New Fireland
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, New Fireland is ranked 6,845th in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Protectorate of Iaxullach||Psychotic Dictatorship||“One king, one country.”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Sha-Kylin||Father Knows Best State||“FOR THE KINGDOM!”|
|3.||The Rogue Nation of Tegus||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Give natural selection a helping hand”|
|4.||The Dominion of Nuerto||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We'll burn that bridge when we get to it”|
- : Kenndar ceased to exist.
- : The Dominion of Nuerto arrived from Balder.
- : Destagon ceased to exist.
- : The Dominion of Nuerto ceased to exist.
- : The Rogue Nation of Tegus arrived from Osiris.
- : Destagon arrived from Balder.
- : Phoutonia departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Kingdom of Sha-Kylin ejected Phoutonia from the region.
- : Phoutonia arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Kenndar arrived from Balder.
New Fireland Regional Message Board
What is that supposed to mean? We're a very industrious hard working people...
You are a bunch of smelly dwarves who don't know how to cooperate fairly with other countries.
Sounds like you're just jealous of our keen sense of business.
Sounds like you're just delusional.
Now now, both of you have a point. Stovokor needs a shower but the do good work.
Stovokor has wonderful cleaning facilities, and it is cold so things smell less, I find your ideas insulting!
Girls please, you're both pretty
You should visit their country sides Vivoe. They have some interesting landscapes.
I know not why we are loved. Stay Away!
We grow old with our trees, the forest is undying.