WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in New Fireland
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, New Fireland is ranked 1,975th in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The Holy Empire of Stovokor||Father Knows Best State||“Our life is the blood of the Empire!”|
|2.||The Theocracy of Uun||Democratic Socialists||“Can't? Nonsense!”|
|3.||The Republic of Ecpoot||Corporate Police State||“Where dreams come true (for those whom we allow)”|
|4.||The Protectorate of Iaxullach||Iron Fist Consumerists||“One king, one country.”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Elves||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Rise to your expectations”|
|6.||The Armed Republic of Kenndar||Father Knows Best State||“Every gear has a place in the clock.”|
- 45 days ago: The Empire of Sabure ceased to exist.
- 54 days ago: The Kingdom of Elves arrived from The Pacific.
- 76 days ago: The Armed Republic of Kenndar arrived from Balder.
- 78 days ago: The Armed Republic of Kenndar ceased to exist.
- 88 days ago: Sabure arrived from Lazarus.
- 126 days ago: The Armed Republic of Kenndar arrived from Osiris.
- 145 days ago: The Protectorate of Iaxullach arrived from The North Pacific.
- 173 days ago: The Armed Republic of Kenndar ceased to exist.
- 213 days ago: Goltzborg of the region International Commonwealth Of Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 218 days ago: The Armed Republic of Kenndar arrived from Lazarus.