WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Gay, Philosophy 115, Circle of Badularity, The Pollaetorian Guard, United Empire of Islam, New Europe Puppet Depot, Dune, Deutschland, Gay Equality, Sinterventie, Africa, Amerikanisch Empiredom, Ozzy, The Sea Of Love, The Ascendancy, Vissella, and 20 others.United States of America, Laissez Faireholm, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Suomi, The United Nations of Here, Wyndia, The Rose Garden, Demolibs, Unified Coalition of Nations, Republic of Hellas, Free State of Wisconsin, Avadam Inn, Turkic Union, Nelborne Union, New Utopian World, Rossferry, The Union of Democratic States, franypants, Union of Nationalists, and The Great British Empire.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Unexpected Death Rate in New Europe
The World Census paid their respects at cemeteries in order to determine how likely citizens were to die each year from unnatural causes, such as crime, preventable illness, accident, and government encouragement.
As a region, New Europe is ranked 9,057th in the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
|1.||The Hell with a Revolving Door of Chez Satan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Nine circles, available for every budget.”|
|2.||The Sanctimonious Confederacy of Ustex||Corporate Police State||“Be nice, or be dead”|
|3.||The Holy Pink Sultanate of Al-Leilah||Compulsory Consumerist State||“May the night bless the day's work.”|
|4.||The Theocracy of Bare Wishna||Iron Fist Consumerists||“No more clemency!”|
|5.||The Holy Black League of Termiopolis||Iron Fist Consumerists||“No freedom unless all are free”|
|6.||The Isolationist Dictatorship of Belemnotia||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Either stay here, or stay away.”|
|7.||The Rissorgimento of Saxavoy||Capitalist Paradise||“Proud of the Shroud”|
|8.||The Dark Pool of Damnachya||Anarchy||“Prisons are so useless.”|
|9.||The Republic of Qalanama||Corporate Police State||“It's getting hot in here”|
|10.||The Republic of Ranranya||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Our oil is ours. Questions?”|
- : The Proto-Empire of Gnoss arrived from Osiris.
- : Embassy cancelled between Kingdom of Ireland and New Europe.
- : The Proto-Empire of Gnoss ceased to exist.
- : Arcimboldo ceased to exist.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Dont Eat Yellow Snow of the region Kingdom of Ireland ordered the closure of its embassy in New Europe.
- : Embassy cancelled between World Alliance and New Europe.
- : The Republic of Trotskyish of the region World Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in New Europe.
- : The Empire of Electrona of the region The United Federation of Capitalists withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Empire of Electrona of the region The United Federation of Capitalists proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democrat Socialist Republic of SSR of Yuketobaniac of the region United Sovereign States of Acuder proposed constructing embassies.
New Europe Regional Message Board
My largest increase to date has been 144,000%! No sh!t!
Do you remember for what you managed that increase, and how?
Newsflash: outlaw female equality and your income equality will rise by 560%.
So there you have it, guys: according to this game, when women are seen but not heard, it is a sign of solidarity!
Now that... is weird.
I'm afraid I don't recall the specifics of that situation. My hunch is that the category in question I had a score that was a small fraction of 1% and the issue in question wanted to raise the score to, say, 1,000, regardless of the initial score. You've probably noticed that some issues raise or lower scores maybe by 0.1 or something, but if your initial score is in the fractions of a point already, what should be a microscopic increase might be in the high single digits.
small warning: zombie apocalyps in roughly 32 hours.
Something to do with the recent CTE epidemic?
The ultimate zombie action: returning from a CTE during the annual undead party.
I'm going to have a massive cure missile lag / hanhover tomorrow. These apocalypses start and develop at very inconvenient times for Europeans.
world 10% for most devout? Must be the new cross in my flag - otherwise nothing has changed.