WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Gay, Philosophy 115, Circle of Badularity, The Pollaetorian Guard, A Liberal Haven, United Empire of Islam, Judean League, New Europe Puppet Depot, Puppet Park, Dune, Deutschland, Gay Equality, Sinterventie, World Alliance, Africa, Amerikanisch Empiredom, and 22 others.Ozzy, The Sea Of Love, The Ascendancy, Vissella, United States of America, Laissez Faireholm, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Suomi, The United Nations of Here, Kingdom of Ireland, Wyndia, The Rose Garden, The Christian Nations, Demolibs, Unified Coalition of Nations, Germanic Confederation, Republic of Hellas, Vendettaland, Free State of Wisconsin, United North Atlantic, Avadam Inn, and The South.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in New Europe
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, New Europe is ranked 10,083rd in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|1.||The Republic of Pieuvre||New York Times Democracy||“Wrangle Or Suck”|
|2.||The Holy Red Matriarchy of Lesbaustralia||Democratic Socialists||“We shall love and tolerate the **** out of you.”|
|3.||The Hell with a Revolving Door of Chez Satan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Nine circles, available for every budget.”|
|4.||The Pipe Dream of -Mushroom Kingdom||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Oh, did I win?”|
|5.||The Holy Blue Kraken of Aki Zeta||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Let me take a selfie, THEN I'll steal your trophies!”|
|6.||The Emirate of Rub Al-Hijrah||Civil Rights Lovefest||“In faith, you cannot be too liberal.”|
|7.||The Unruly Assassins of Molkh||Capitalist Paradise||“Who says we need a national motto?”|
|8.||The Matriarchy of Cypronesos||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Khairé, O Megala Mèter ha tès Thalassès!”|
|9.||The Dark Pool of Damnachya||Anarchy||“Prisons are so useless.”|
|10.||The Federation of Farkaszorszag||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Sing a song of freedom and love! I shall listen.”|
- 5 days ago: The Protectorate of SOPCinder of the region Vissella cancelled the closure of its embassy in New Europe.
- 6 days ago: The Calvinist-Lutheran Federacy of Neu Heidelberg banned The Marshal of Mobutu from the region.
- 7 days ago: The Marshal of Mobutu of the region Vissella ordered the closure of its embassy in New Europe.
- 8 days ago: Embassy established between New Europe and A Liberal Haven.
- 12 days ago: The Calvinist-Lutheran Federacy of Neu Heidelberg agreed to construct embassies with A Liberal Haven.
- 12 days ago: The Commonwealth and Outer Isles of Garchyland of the region A Liberal Haven proposed constructing embassies.
- 13 days ago: The Unitarian Republic of Hellcat Nation of the region The South cancelled the closure of its embassy in New Europe.
- 15 days ago: The Byakuren Love Zone of Vandoosa Sechs of the region The South ordered the closure of its embassy in New Europe.
- 16 days ago: The Calvinist-Lutheran Federacy of Neu Heidelberg created a new regional poll: "What is your perspective on the definition of law? ".
- 16 days ago: The Dark Pool of Damnachya arrived from Lazarus.
New Europe Regional Message Board
Maybe the prophet discussion should be preceded by a poll options proposal round on the RMB, like law?
I was going to write how the instrumental perspective doesn't make sense to me, because of the way autocrats turn arbitrary judgement into law by force of arms. First doing one thing and then the other. But then I realised that even such rapid alterations would still be covered by the definition, as it demonstrates the "right" to exercise power - even ovber popular appeal - and because of what Hulagu wrote about governments tending to be more conservative toward the end, but often starting in revolutionary or reactionary ways.
So reluctantly, I think the instrumental perspective is the one I can't argue with.
I just maxed out my civil rights!
As of today, Gay has slightly more than twice the number of nations as NE; was it just last year we called on you for help to keep us from going under 100? My, how times change!
Also, let me convey my appreciation for all of the thoughtful responses many of NE's members continue to make on the RMB of Philosophy 115! Especially with the recent invasion by the forces of Diverse City, it's good to have the unwavering support of friends!
It was a pleasure.
Is anyone interested in rp . If yes then please send me a telegram. We need members for rp.
Sorry for my wrong way.
Yes, that discussion went off-track very soon, because nobody seemed to agree what track we were following anyway. Even so, we had a chance to discuss the arthropod head dilemma, and learn about a new species of woodlouse in Australia.
As Phil said, it was (mostly) a pleasure.
Something tells me we have a winning perspective on law.
Anyone care to offer poll choices for our perspective on love?