WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Gay, Philosophy 115, Circle of Badularity, World Alliance, Sinterventie, Puppet Park, Africa, New Europe Puppet Depot, New Coalition of Nations, Deutschland, United Empire of Islam, Amerikanisch Empiredom, Ozzy, The Sea Of Love, Dune, The Ascendancy, and 17 others.Vissella, United States of America, Laissez Faireholm, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Suomi, The United Nations of Here, Gay Equality, Kingdom of Ireland, Wyndia, The Rose Garden, The Christian Nations, Demolibs, Unified Coalition of Nations, Germanic Confederation, Republic of Hellas, Vendettaland, and Democrats.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Gambling Industry in New Europe
As a region, New Europe is ranked 79th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
|1.||The Holy Blue Kraken of Aki Zeta||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Let me take a selfie, THEN I'll steal your trophies!”|
|2.||The Hell with a Revolving Door of Chez Satan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Nine circles, available for every budget.”|
|3.||The Confederacy of Werewolf and Vampire||Compulsory Consumerist State||“This is a bloody confederacy”|
|4.||The Holy Pink Sultanate of Al-Leilah||Compulsory Consumerist State||“May the night bless the day's work.”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Frisigothia||Capitalist Paradise||“Plus Ultra”|
|6.||The Sanctimonious Confederacy of Ustex||Corporate Police State||“Be nice, or be dead”|
|7.||The Most Serene Republic of Abdomine Islands||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Plough the waves of war and sea alike”|
|8.||The Matriarchy of Cypronesos||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Khairé, O Megala Mèter ha tès Thalassès!”|
|9.||The Rissorgimento of Saxavoy||Capitalist Paradise||“Proud of the Shroud”|
|10.||The Republic of Qalanama||Corporate Police State||“It's getting hot in here”|
- 3 days 10 hours ago: The Borderlands of Slobolycia departed this region for New Europe Puppet Depot.
- 5 days ago: The Emirate of Mithli arrived from The West Pacific.
- 5 days ago: The Emirate of Mahaba arrived from New Europe Puppet Depot.
- 6 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Eros and New Europe.
- 6 days ago: The Emirate of Al-Qatar arrived from The North Pacific.
- 6 days ago: The Emirate of Taqrib Abu Hamza arrived from New Europe Puppet Depot.
- 6 days ago: The Emirate of Al-Utub arrived from The West Pacific.
- 6 days ago: The United Socialist States of Maha anu of the region League of indian states withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Emirate of Al-Jazirah arrived from The West Pacific.
- 7 days ago: The United Socialist States of Maha anu of the region League of indian states proposed constructing embassies.
New Europe Regional Message Board
Welcome to all friends of Salah!
Thank you all for making us so welcome.
With Messy leaving us, I've got a feeling that we may need a new Jewish region member. I've got a friend who is actually interested in joining us - he even made two nations already. I showed him the Middle-East map, and he was very enthousiast about it. His only request is that maybe the bottom of the map could be stretched out a bit more, as the eastern coast of the Mediterranean seems shrunk in comparison to the rest of the coast.
Briefcase, is that at all possible?
But they are SO much nicer when I rescue the poor little dears from the clutches of Chez!
Maybe so, but he is less than 100 positions behind you on gambling; that's what we call striking distance...
It is. There is room for both nations, and the map CAN be adapted. But as it would require a revision of the Asia and Africa maps too, it might take some time. Is your friend's commitment serious?
My friend is The Kingdom of Dachya. He is very interested in history and archeology. May I invite him over?
Now that you mention it: the coastline did seem to have shrunk to the point where Latakia and Libanese Tripoli have been squashed between the Alexandrette and Beirut.
I'm sorry to beat the dead horse one more time, but have you considered trading places with NH? Do you insist on having ice-free harbours? Would you mind being landlocked?
Yeah, my first anti-trophy!