WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Dominion of The Icy Earth
New Earth contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in New Earth
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, New Earth is ranked 11,308th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Apocalypse Earth Capital of ApocalypseResedaIsland||Father Knows Best State||“I will bring the Apocalypse”|
|2.||The Dominion of The Icy Earth||Democratic Socialists||“Morn came and went”|
- : Tyrant allies ceased to exist.
- : Tyrant allies arrived from Balder.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for New Draikos.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from New England.
- : Raphaeson departed this region for North America.
- : Raphaeson arrived from Balder.
- : The ORCA Ferrets of Northern Forestavia departed this region for United Earth.
- : The ORCA Ferrets of Northern Forestavia arrived from Imperial desdenea.
- : The Apocalypse Earth Capital of ApocalypseResedaIsland arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Holy Fort of Chronos Tempest departed this region for The Land of Kings and Emperors.
New Earth Regional Message Board
Is this the place?
OOC - Ok Pentslanda, here's my first post. This is just the foundation.
After the passage of controversial legislation on the mainland, Northern Forestavia declared itself autonomous. Thus the capitol has changed from Prosperity to their own city. A city with beautiful sprawling temples. A city whose name is Kermitee. A transitioning government has been set up by Prime Minister Frogcha, a man bitter with the situation in Forestavia and even more bitter when out of cigars. He was tall and lean, wearing the traditional Forestavian green robes. Northern Forestavia would continue using the same currency...at least for now. He would often walk through the streets amongst the people without security that other leaders would require. His protection was his temper and his own sword and handgun which he always carried as well as certain magic spells the priests taught to him. Although short-tempered, Prime Minister Frogcha was also very good-hearted. He wanted the best for his people during this time of transition. So during these walks around the capitol, he would say hi to people in the community that were working hard and making a difference. He went out of his way on occasion to stop in the local temple to give bakery items to the students.
Sorry people. I'm in the wrong region.