WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Dominion of The Icy Earth
New Earth contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in New Earth
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, New Earth is ranked 5,858th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Republic of Northern Forestavia||Capitalizt||“God Love Peace Freedom”|
|2.||The Dominion of The Icy Earth||Democratic Socialists||“Morn came and went”|
|3.||The Apocalypse Earth Capital of ApocalypseResedaIsland||Father Knows Best State||“I will bring the Apocalypse”|
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Northern Forestavia arrived from Imperial Desdenea.
- 27 days ago: The Apocalypse Earth Capital of ApocalypseResedaIsland arrived from The North Pacific.
- 133 days ago: The Holy Fort of Chronos Tempest departed this region for The Land of Kings and Emperors.
- 149 days ago: The Dominion of The Icy Earth arrived from Lazarus.
- 149 days ago: Regional Founder The Dominion of The Icy Earth ceased to exist.
- 272 days ago: The Holy Fort of Chronos Tempest arrived from Nazi Europe.
- 364 days ago: The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 59 days ago: The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 142 days ago: The Dominion of The Icy Earth updated the World Factbook entry.
- 1 year 142 days ago: The Dominion of The Icy Earth arrived from Lazarus.
New Earth Regional Message Board
Is this the place?
OOC - Ok Pentslanda, here's my first post. This is just the foundation.
After the passage of controversial legislation on the mainland, Northern Forestavia declared itself autonomous. Thus the capitol has changed from Prosperity to their own city. A city with beautiful sprawling temples. A city whose name is Kermitee. A transitioning government has been set up by Prime Minister Frogcha, a man bitter with the situation in Forestavia and even more bitter when out of cigars. He was tall and lean, wearing the traditional Forestavian green robes. Northern Forestavia would continue using the same currency...at least for now. He would often walk through the streets amongst the people without security that other leaders would require. His protection was his temper and his own sword and handgun which he always carried as well as certain magic spells the priests taught to him. Although short-tempered, Prime Minister Frogcha was also very good-hearted. He wanted the best for his people during this time of transition. So during these walks around the capitol, he would say hi to people in the community that were working hard and making a difference. He went out of his way on occasion to stop in the local temple to give bakery items to the students.