WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Dominion of The Icy Earth
New Earth contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in New Earth
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, New Earth is ranked 10,269th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Apocalypse Earth Capital of ApocalypseResedaIsland||Father Knows Best State||“I will bring the Apocalypse”|
|2.||The Dominion of The Icy Earth||Democratic Socialists||“Morn came and went”|
- 37 days ago: The Republic of Northern Forestavia departed this region for United Earth.
- 61 days ago: The Republic of Northern Forestavia arrived from Imperial desdenea.
- 85 days ago: The Apocalypse Earth Capital of ApocalypseResedaIsland arrived from The North Pacific.
- 190 days ago: The Holy Fort of Chronos Tempest departed this region for The Land of Kings and Emperors.
- 206 days ago: The Dominion of The Icy Earth arrived from Lazarus.
- 207 days ago: Regional Founder The Dominion of The Icy Earth ceased to exist.
- 329 days ago: The Holy Fort of Chronos Tempest arrived from Nazi Europe.
- 1 year 57 days ago: The bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 116 days ago: The bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 199 days ago: The Dominion of The Icy Earth updated the World Factbook entry.
New Earth Regional Message Board
Is this the place?
OOC - Ok Pentslanda, here's my first post. This is just the foundation.
After the passage of controversial legislation on the mainland, Northern Forestavia declared itself autonomous. Thus the capitol has changed from Prosperity to their own city. A city with beautiful sprawling temples. A city whose name is Kermitee. A transitioning government has been set up by Prime Minister Frogcha, a man bitter with the situation in Forestavia and even more bitter when out of cigars. He was tall and lean, wearing the traditional Forestavian green robes. Northern Forestavia would continue using the same currency...at least for now. He would often walk through the streets amongst the people without security that other leaders would require. His protection was his temper and his own sword and handgun which he always carried as well as certain magic spells the priests taught to him. Although short-tempered, Prime Minister Frogcha was also very good-hearted. He wanted the best for his people during this time of transition. So during these walks around the capitol, he would say hi to people in the community that were working hard and making a difference. He went out of his way on occasion to stop in the local temple to give bakery items to the students.
Sorry people. I'm in the wrong region.