WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Theocracy of TO35
New China Politburo is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in New China Politburo
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, New China Politburo is ranked 8,276th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Theocracy of TO35||Democratic Socialists||“The Black Order”|
- 19 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Order and New China Politburo.
- 24 days ago: Embassy established between New China Politburo and The Black Order.
- 27 days ago: Black order commander of the region The Black Order agreed to construct embassies.
- 27 days ago: The Theocracy of TO35 proposed constructing embassies with The Black Order.
- 27 days ago: The Theocracy of TO35 tagged the region "Theocratic".
- 27 days ago: The Theocracy of TO35 established the region's flag.
- 27 days ago: The Theocracy of TO35 updated the World Factbook entry.
- 28 days ago: The Theocracy of TO35 password-protected the region.
- 29 days ago: The Theocracy of TO35 arrived from The Pacific.
- 29 days ago: The region was founded by The Theocracy of TO35.
New China Politburo Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.