WA Delegate: None.
Neo Industria is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in Neo Industria
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, Neo Industria is ranked 123rd in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Kingdom of Adamgian||Democratic Socialists||“Peace through Strength”|
- 218 days ago: Regional Founder The Economic Hegemony of Neo-Industria ceased to exist.
- 224 days ago: Ruffian of the region Migrating coconuts proposed constructing embassies.
- 228 days ago: The People's Happy Empire of Smileys of the region Smiley Faces proposed constructing embassies.
- 228 days ago: 999 islands of the region The planet x1 withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 228 days ago: 999 islands of the region The planet x1 proposed constructing embassies.
- 229 days ago: Usopian of the region United republic states of usopiania withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 229 days ago: Usopian of the region United republic states of usopiania proposed constructing embassies.
- 235 days ago: The Wraith's Raiding Power of Guforiy of the region Colbycountry The Region withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 236 days ago: Colbycountry of the region Colbycountry The Region proposed constructing embassies.
- 245 days ago: The Hard Working People of Newland State of the region The kebab shop proposed constructing embassies.
Neo Industria Regional Message Board
Finally made it here. After a deactivation somewhere in there. Looks like we're the last survivors?
I should check this place more often...
In any case, I got a telegram from another "survivor". He might be coming soon.
Greetings, fellow survivors!
"Fellow survivor" seems more appropriate now.
Yep, unfortunately... wonder how long will it take him to come back, again
And I'm back. Second time I've forgotten and vanished. Well, here's to hoping it doesn't happen again.
I seem to be getting a fair number of new issues lately. Pretty neat, although "nobody ever seems to enter or leave the armour-plated flying castle that serves as Neo-Industria's House of Parliament" kind of conflicts with my capital of Eggmanland being entirely underground due to another issue.
Yeah, it's too bad the issue system can't fully cross-reference as much as would be ideal.