WA Delegate: None.
Neo Industria contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Stupidest Citizens in Neo Industria
The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".
As a region, Neo Industria is ranked 16,208th in the world for Stupidest Citizens.
|1.||The Economic Hegemony of Neo-Industria||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Second Place is First Loser”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Adamgian||Left-Leaning College State||“Peace through Strength”|
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Kingdom of New Mesa of the region North Antarctic Federation proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The Kingdom of Chris20 of the region Money land proposed constructing embassies.
- 19 days ago: The Empire of Naqada of the region Naqada Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 24 days ago: The Federal Republic of Zocra of the region United Alliances proposed constructing embassies.
- 32 days ago: The United Federalist States of Capitalem of the region The Epician Islands proposed constructing embassies.
- 32 days ago: The United Kingdom of Anamalia of the region Kara Magnum proposed constructing embassies.
- 40 days ago: The Empire of Fiverrland of the region The All Powerful Nation of Spiderpigs proposed constructing embassies.
- 56 days ago: The United Socialist States of Socialist Capitslists of the region Socialists and capitslits ftw withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 60 days ago: The United Socialist States of Socialist Capitslists of the region Socialists and capitslits ftw proposed constructing embassies.
- 61 days ago: The Empire of Country-istan of the region Orion proposed constructing embassies.
Neo Industria Regional Message Board
Finally made it here. After a deactivation somewhere in there. Looks like we're the last survivors?
I should check this place more often...
In any case, I got a telegram from another "survivor". He might be coming soon.
Greetings, fellow survivors!
"Fellow survivor" seems more appropriate now.
Yep, unfortunately... wonder how long will it take him to come back, again
And I'm back. Second time I've forgotten and vanished. Well, here's to hoping it doesn't happen again.
I seem to be getting a fair number of new issues lately. Pretty neat, although "nobody ever seems to enter or leave the armour-plated flying castle that serves as Neo-Industria's House of Parliament" kind of conflicts with my capital of Eggmanland being entirely underground due to another issue.
Yeah, it's too bad the issue system can't fully cross-reference as much as would be ideal.