WA Delegate: None.
Neo Industria is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry in Neo Industria
As a region, Neo Industria is ranked 15,463rd in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
|1.||The Kingdom of Adamgian||Democratic Socialists||“Peace through Strength”|
- 127 days ago: Regional Founder The Economic Hegemony of Neo-Industria ceased to exist.
- 133 days ago: Ruffian of the region Migrating coconuts proposed constructing embassies.
- 137 days ago: The Empire of Smileys of the region Smiley Faces proposed constructing embassies.
- 137 days ago: 999 islands of the region The planet x1 withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 137 days ago: 999 islands of the region The planet x1 proposed constructing embassies.
- 137 days ago: Usopian of the region United republic states of usopiania withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 138 days ago: Usopian of the region United republic states of usopiania proposed constructing embassies.
- 144 days ago: Guforiy of the region Colbycountry The Region withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 144 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Colbycountry of the region Colbycountry The Region proposed constructing embassies.
- 153 days ago: The Hard Working People of Newland State of the region The Kebab Shop proposed constructing embassies.
Neo Industria Regional Message Board
Finally made it here. After a deactivation somewhere in there. Looks like we're the last survivors?
I should check this place more often...
In any case, I got a telegram from another "survivor". He might be coming soon.
Greetings, fellow survivors!
"Fellow survivor" seems more appropriate now.
Yep, unfortunately... wonder how long will it take him to come back, again
And I'm back. Second time I've forgotten and vanished. Well, here's to hoping it doesn't happen again.
I seem to be getting a fair number of new issues lately. Pretty neat, although "nobody ever seems to enter or leave the armour-plated flying castle that serves as Neo-Industria's House of Parliament" kind of conflicts with my capital of Eggmanland being entirely underground due to another issue.
Yeah, it's too bad the issue system can't fully cross-reference as much as would be ideal.