WA Delegate: The Imperial Republic of Givious (elected 330 days ago)
Founder: The Necron Imperial State of Orwyn
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Necron Empire
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, Necron Empire is ranked 16,544th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Republic of Trarnus||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“For the Repulic”|
|2.||The Free Land of Sextatious People||Father Knows Best State||“Mate, Feed, Kill, Repeat”|
|3.||The Imperial Republic of Givious||Psychotic Dictatorship||“In life we make history, but in death we make Legend”|
|4.||The Necron Imperial State of Demagan Empire||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Have no mercy, Only vengeance”|
|5.||The Diarchy of Engis||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero”|
|6.||The Necron Imperial State of Necratalis||Father Knows Best State||“Zin Wah Rasa, Werid Raujlac!”|
|7.||The Necron Imperial State of Orwyn||Father Knows Best State||“Ducit Amor Patriae”|
- 53 days ago: The Necron Imperial State of Demagan Empire arrived from Balder.
- 72 days ago: Embassy established between Necron Empire and Facebook nations.
- 75 days ago: The Necron Imperial State of Orwyn agreed to construct embassies with Facebook nations.
- 76 days ago: The United States of Seismic doings of the region Facebook nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 76 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Facebook nations and Necron Empire.
- 78 days ago: The Necron Imperial State of Orwyn rejected New Vatican's request for regional embassies.
- 78 days ago: The Church of New Vatican of Illuminati of the region New Vatican proposed constructing embassies.
- 84 days ago: The Republic of The Akasha Colony of the region Facebook nations cancelled the closure of its embassy in Necron Empire.
- 85 days ago: Zenbot 6 of the region Facebook nations ordered the closure of its embassy in Necron Empire.
- 88 days ago: The Free Land of Sextatious People arrived from Lazarus.
Necron Empire Regional Message Board
To the Necron Empire,
The delegation selected to forward to the Necron Security to request clearance before meeting occurs. Arrangements of luggage and travel are being prepped ready to lay course to destination to meet the Necron Imperial leaders. Here is following people selected attending the meeting.
Chancellor Olaf Borson
Odinburgh Minister of State Henrik Paulsen
Foreign Minister Frode Karlsen
Odinburgh Liaison Bureau
To: Edwin Audley, Deputy Executor of the Presidium of Foreign Affairs
Chancellor Olaf Borson has been removed from the party list due to conflict of interest you mentioned your recent communique. However he wishes to stay in contact of notifications on a direct holo link or live sound feed of the meeting to his office on Odinburgh. If unable to grant that request that is okay with him. Also Vice Chancellor Borghild Edvardsen has accepted to take Chancellor Olaf Borson's place which she happy to accept.
Odinburgh Liaison Bureau
Dear Necron Empire Region,
As Emperor of the Shadow Empire of Darhor and member of the IGF we find your region disturbing. Let alone Darhor is a true galactic empire of darkness in the galaxy and no other is properly recognized even so those nations of your region. Darhor's intelligence network is watching you but we are no threat nor have no plans to attack any of your nations. Your false religion claiming the darkness as your own does not remotely compare that of the Darhorite shadow religion. Farewell to thee and best wishes to the Necron Empire Region.
His High Imperial of the Darkness,
Emperor Mithrandir Stormcrow
THE SHADOW EMPIRE OF DARHOR
Thanks for point that out about NS++, I'll let everyone know about it.
Lordz said something to me over in personal chat on FB saying that the NS mods are saying not to trust NS++ or something along the lines and how in probably 2015 NS++ will stop existing.
Thank you for the News on NS++
Any new "news" on Nationstates++ and it's procurement by the NS Mods?
FBN has been raided
The Opan's do not condone any such actions.