WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The confederate empire
Embassies: Ozzy, Monoffian Militarized Zone, German Army, Rhalith, Meritorious imperium, Right Wing Uprising, Fifth Empire, Union of Nationalists, Marx, union of fascists, the Greater German Reich, The Modern German Fourth Reich, The Galaxy, The Fascist Union, Weimar Republic, The Middle East, and 7 others.BLITZKRIEG, The Cosmic Reich, Tokyo, Axis Nations Alliance, Nazi Europa, Greater Reich of New Germania, and League of Northern European Nations.
NAZI EUROPE contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in NAZI EUROPE
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, NAZI EUROPE is ranked 10,392nd in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|1.||The Empire of Prinz Eugene||Father Knows Best State||“Poof!”|
|2.||The Killing Fields of Blood Tithe||Father Knows Best State||“Ain't we got fun?”|
|3.||The Empire of Legio VII Germanica||Corporate Police State||“Legion of Nazi Europe”|
- 6 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 13 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Commonwealth of Free Nations and NAZI EUROPE.
- 16 days ago: The Dominion of Orveleca of the region Commonwealth of Free Nations ordered the closure of its embassy in NAZI EUROPE.
- 17 days ago: The Puppet power of New Crazy131 of the region Chris puppet storage proposed constructing embassies.
- 19 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 28 days ago: The Corporate Dictatorship of Tylora of the region Tylora proposed constructing embassies.
- 28 days ago: The The Almighty Dual Monachy of The greater holy roman empire of the region The international space consortium proposed constructing embassies.
- 30 days ago: Olientar corony of the son of kim of the region Tluenolthkolea proposed constructing embassies.
- 30 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
NAZI EUROPE Regional Message Board
To be honest, I'm surprised we've gone this long without a legitimate liberation thrown against us. I thought for sure that the instant it was repealed, someone would had put one up. It's actually really nice to finally be out of the spotlight for a while and left alone. Perhaps, if we're lucky, the new wave of antifa will stop the whole "kill people who we think are evil" thing and become "live and let live" sort.
And people in Hell will get Ice Water, the poor will be all fed and Africa will be a land of paradise and freedom.
Hey now, I can hope eh? The fact that it's silent gives me a little dream that one day there will be peace.
This'll be a big move for me. My nation hasn't left the region for any reason since probably 2009... including sneaking past the Laos fiasco .
I haven't left since delegacy. It'll be..difficult for me, too. But it's necessary. We will move onto bigger and greater things. Imagine if we got the regional population back to 100+? I've maintained a strong 50 even with restrictions. There has atleast been 40 or so ive ejected. We won't have a thing to worry about now. It's a new dawn; it's our time to rise.
I'll be last to go if you don't mind. It's important.
I know the feeling CC. NE was my first region and I only left it when loas banned me and when I CTEd. It'll be hard, but for the best for now.
Anyway, I won't be on much in the next week as my train across country leaves in about an hour. Occationally I might have reception and I should have internet in my hotel.
NE - it's been a pleasure. Ever since I stumbled into the region, a naive and innocent teenager way back in 2008, you've been a welcoming home to me. Though I ended up in charge practically by accident, I hope I was able to give something positive back.
I'll see you all on the other side.
It's been good, NE. We'll be back for you, I promise.
Silent, but not forgotten.