WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The confederate empire
Embassies: Ozzy, Monoffian Militarized Zone, German Army, Rhalith, Meritorious imperium, Right Wing Uprising, Fifth Empire, Union of Nationalists, Marx, union of fascists, the Greater German Reich, The Modern German Fourth Reich, The Galaxy, The Fascist Union, Weimar Republic, The Middle East, and 8 others.BLITZKRIEG, The Cosmic Reich, Tokyo, Axis Nations Alliance, Commonwealth of Free Nations, Nazi Europa, Greater Reich of New Germania, and League of Northern European Nations.
NAZI EUROPE contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in NAZI EUROPE
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, NAZI EUROPE is ranked 9,443rd in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Killing Fields of Blood Tithe||Father Knows Best State||“Ain't we got fun?”|
|2.||The Empire of Prinz Eugene||Father Knows Best State||“Poof!”|
|3.||The Empire of Legio VII Germanica||Corporate Police State||“Legion of Nazi Europe”|
- 15 days ago: The Army under command of Adrian Einwelt of the region The German Front Lines proposed constructing embassies.
- 15 days ago: The Dictatorship of Valzech of the region The United Reich proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: Embassy established between League of Northern European Nations and NAZI EUROPE.
- 18 days ago: Embassy established between NAZI EUROPE and Greater Reich of New Germania.
- 19 days ago: The Confederacy of Chicken Cutlet departed this region for Nazi Europa.
- 21 days ago: Embassy established between Nazi Europa and NAZI EUROPE.
- 21 days ago: The Shadow Legion of German Dragons lost WA Delegate status.
- 21 days ago: The Shadow Legion of German Dragons agreed to construct embassies with Greater Reich of New Germania.
- 21 days ago: The Shadow Legion of German Dragons agreed to construct embassies with League of Northern European Nations.
- 21 days ago: The Shadow Legion of German Dragons departed this region for Nazi Europa.
NAZI EUROPE Regional Message Board
To be honest, I'm surprised we've gone this long without a legitimate liberation thrown against us. I thought for sure that the instant it was repealed, someone would had put one up. It's actually really nice to finally be out of the spotlight for a while and left alone. Perhaps, if we're lucky, the new wave of antifa will stop the whole "kill people who we think are evil" thing and become "live and let live" sort.
And people in Hell will get Ice Water, the poor will be all fed and Africa will be a land of paradise and freedom.
Hey now, I can hope eh? The fact that it's silent gives me a little dream that one day there will be peace.
This'll be a big move for me. My nation hasn't left the region for any reason since probably 2009... including sneaking past the Laos fiasco .
I haven't left since delegacy. It'll be..difficult for me, too. But it's necessary. We will move onto bigger and greater things. Imagine if we got the regional population back to 100+? I've maintained a strong 50 even with restrictions. There has atleast been 40 or so ive ejected. We won't have a thing to worry about now. It's a new dawn; it's our time to rise.
I'll be last to go if you don't mind. It's important.
I know the feeling CC. NE was my first region and I only left it when loas banned me and when I CTEd. It'll be hard, but for the best for now.
Anyway, I won't be on much in the next week as my train across country leaves in about an hour. Occationally I might have reception and I should have internet in my hotel.
NE - it's been a pleasure. Ever since I stumbled into the region, a naive and innocent teenager way back in 2008, you've been a welcoming home to me. Though I ended up in charge practically by accident, I hope I was able to give something positive back.
I'll see you all on the other side.
It's been good, NE. We'll be back for you, I promise.
Silent, but not forgotten.