WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Red guerrillas
National Liberation Front contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in National Liberation Front
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, National Liberation Front is ranked 6,499th in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Collapsing New Buildings of Permanent Revolutions||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“one goon at a time”|
|2.||The Love March of Guerrillas||Left-wing Utopia||“La revolución se lleva en la corazón”|
|3.||The Labyrinth of The Lie||Democratic Socialists||“Fiction is our Currency”|
- 17 days ago: The Labyrinth of The Lie arrived from Balder.
- 34 days ago: Embassy cancelled between UNITA ANGOLA and National Liberation Front.
- 37 days ago: The big blue house of the region UNITA ANGOLA ordered the closure of its embassy in National Liberation Front.
- 38 days ago: The big blue house of the region UNITA ANGOLA cancelled the closure of its embassy in National Liberation Front.
- 39 days ago: The Commonwealth of Xilosyl of the region UNITA ANGOLA ordered the closure of its embassy in National Liberation Front.
- 64 days ago: Embassy cancelled between NATO Resistance Movement and National Liberation Front.
- 82 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Full Communism and National Liberation Front.
- 88 days ago: Red guerrillas departed this region for The Graveyard.
- 90 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Angola and National Liberation Front.
- 94 days ago: Red guerrillas changed the regional password.
National Liberation Front Regional Message Board
Greetings from The Internationale!
Howdy doody from the good ol' GDP boys.
WR, great to see you still around. Very little activity on my end any more, but I did see that GDP is one of the main groups that inspired the formation of The Internationale.
I'll check in time to time. You always did great work. Stay strong.
You know RG, GDP and the Sistaz always had a giggle as we decapited the goons and their corporate bed-fellows whilst piling up their heads like so many trophies.
Indeed, WR. We filled more graveyards than I could keep track of.
Death is whispering to us
Death wants to tell us a funny little secret
the GDP is hard, but we never lie
the GDP tells the truth
the GDP never says "we're only kidding"
war is ugly because the the truth can be ugly
and war is very sincere
Be well, my brothers.
Greetings, Jones. Who are you?
We know now.