WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Free Land of Morrowind Guardian
Embassies: Guardian Network.
Morrowind is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Morrowind
As a region, Morrowind is ranked 17,283rd in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Free Land of Morrowind Guardian||Iron Fist Consumerists||“The Rights of One End where the Rights of Two Begin.”|
- : Yivikam ald-mora ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of Morrowind Guardian suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- : Yivikam ald-mora arrived from The Empire of Tamriel.
- : Saint vivec ceased to exist.
- : Saint vivec arrived from The aldmeri dominion.
- : Hlaalu departed this region for The aldmeri dominion.
- : Thalmor emissary departed this region for The Empire of Tamriel.
- : Thalmor emissary arrived from White Gold Concordat.
- : Hlaalu arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : Hlaalu departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Morrowind Regional Message Board
I love Morrowind!
I love Morrowind too... I once made this nation but due to the lack of good TES-themed regions I had forgotten it and it died. But Morrowind will forever be in my heart. I love Sadrith Mora, Balmora, Ald-Ruhn and even Khuul, that insignificant yet charming little fishing village. Now, I'm off to indulge in my nostalgia by reinstalling Morrowind! Can't wait to travel the Bitter Coast again!