WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Free Land of Morrowind Guardian
Embassies: Guardian Network.
Morrowind is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Ignorant Citizens in Morrowind
The World Census studied which nations seemed to have the greatest numbers of citizens that fell into the categories "ignorant," "oblivious," or "just plain dumb."
As a region, Morrowind is ranked 381st in the world for Most Ignorant Citizens.
|1.||The Free Land of Morrowind Guardian||Iron Fist Consumerists||“The Rights of One End where the Rights of Two Begin.”|
- : Yivikam ald-mora ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of Morrowind Guardian suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- : Yivikam ald-mora arrived from The Empire of Tamriel.
- : Saint vivec ceased to exist.
- : Saint vivec arrived from The aldmeri dominion.
- : Hlaalu departed this region for The aldmeri dominion.
- : Thalmor emissary departed this region for The Empire of Tamriel.
- : Thalmor emissary arrived from White Gold Concordat.
- : Hlaalu arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : Hlaalu departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Morrowind Regional Message Board
I love Morrowind!
I love Morrowind too... I once made this nation but due to the lack of good TES-themed regions I had forgotten it and it died. But Morrowind will forever be in my heart. I love Sadrith Mora, Balmora, Ald-Ruhn and even Khuul, that insignificant yet charming little fishing village. Now, I'm off to indulge in my nostalgia by reinstalling Morrowind! Can't wait to travel the Bitter Coast again!