WA Delegate: The Dark Lord of Malkir (elected 78 days ago)
Founder: The Evil version of Evil Lord Sauron
Embassies: Rhun, Isengard, Mines of Moria, Mirkwood, 10000 Islands, Middle Earth, Lothlorien, Lazarus, the Rejected Realms, Renegade Islands Alliance, The Skeleton Army, Minas Tirith, gondor, The Shadow of Mordor, The Shire, Sauron, and 11 others.the West Pacific, The Domains of Middle Earth, The North Pacific, Warzone Sandbox, Warzone Europe, Spiritus, Kingdom of Rohan, the Pacific, Osiris, The Island of Numenor, and Rohan.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Mordor
As a region, Mordor is ranked 40th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Godly Economic Powerhouse of LOLOL-copter||Corporate Police State||“It's the business of Business”|
|2.||The Nameless Land of Mordor||Corporate Police State||“One ring to rule them all.”|
|3.||The Economically Supreme Empire of Black Down||Father Knows Best State||“We're Gonna Up the economy with your lives!”|
|4.||The Rogue Nation of Stonnyx||Compulsory Consumerist State||“We put the loo in loot”|
|5.||The Insane Zombie Criminals of Arkam Asylum||Corporate Police State||“I'm the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs”|
|6.||The Capital of Mogadishu||Capitalizt||“Determination”|
|7.||The Underground fortress of Utumno||Corporate Police State||“Where can i run, how can i hide, THE SILMARILS!”|
|8.||The Evil version of Evil Lord Sauron||Corporate Police State||“Death to Hobbits”|
|9.||The Holy red Enthusiastic of 9003||Corporate Police State||“There taking the hobbits to isengrade”|
|10.||The Duckyian Imperial Khanate of Scholars and Thespians||Corporate Bordello||“We don't judge if you are left-brained or right-brained”|
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Dark Lord of Malkir rejected Fort Whitehorse's request for regional embassies.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Dark Lord of Malkir rejected The Red Raiders's request for regional embassies.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Remnant of Fodor of the region Fort Whitehorse proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Borderlands of Ghille departed this region for Pac Pac.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Queendom of Meoko departed this region for Pac Pac.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Empire of Bulmagon departed this region for Pac Pac.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Republic of Romny of the region The Red Raiders proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Kattegatt ceased to exist.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: The Empire of Gandalf the Grey 1 departed this region for The New Galactic Empire.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: The Military State of Boom city departed this region for The New Galactic Empire.
Mordor Regional Message Board
I hunger for blood!!!!
Twas a week before Christmas at the frozen North Pole
but the holiday season had swung out of control
there would be no presents, for Santa was drunk
he was covered in puke and he smelled like a skunk
his workshop was wrecked, the toys had been smashed
his sleigh was in pieces on the roof where he crashed
the reindeer had died after not being fed
Mrs Claus grilled the meat and she boiled the heads
as the livers were roasting in a large iron pan
she licked blood from her fingers and swigged beer from a can
she laughed in the kitchen while singing a song
she farted and burped and smoked weed from a bong
a gaunt gang of elves were on the porch out in back
they had vodka and bourbon and acid and crack
some looked like zombies, jaundiced eyes a bright yellow
shooting speed mixed with Nyquil had turned their brains into jello
Santa gasped as he fell to the stained wooden floor
whiskers burnt, glasses broken, his ass red and sore
"Christmas is cancelled," an elf softly said
and that was the truth, for Santa was dead
Very clever I quite enjoyed it
brilliant *starts clapping*
Has anybody seen the battle of five armies?
How did you think it was?
I'm seeing it tomarow with my freinds.
Yes. Waiting for the right moment may not see it for years pursuing an ancient dwarf manuscript in a strange coastal mangrove swamp where icebergs explode when inseminated by the bumble-bees of goat people in the year of the plague. Did you visit the dying? Hahaha the dying are having a party
6 days, eh?