WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Black Hawks.
Moonrunners contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Moonrunners
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Moonrunners is ranked 6,541st in the world for Safest.
|1.||The TBH Commander Puppet of Goodieville||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Let everyone be free”|
|2.||The Empire of Juggernaut Trading||Moralistic Democracy||“Juggernaut Trading LLC's representative”|
- 103 days ago: Bro soccer departed this region for Zionian moon.
- 103 days ago: Bro soccer arrived from The North Pacific.
- 1 year 29 days ago: The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 178 days ago: Ivory rhodesian peoples departed this region for Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- 1 year 178 days ago: Ivory rhodesian peoples arrived from Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- 1 year 360 days ago: The Houndoom of Doomed People and Dogs ceased to exist.
- 2 years 55 days ago: Doomed people and dogs arrived from Balder.
- 2 years 289 days ago: The Houndoom of Doomed People and Dogs ceased to exist.
- 2 years 295 days ago: The Dominion of Eisen Ritter ceased to exist.
- 2 years 325 days ago: Eisen ritter arrived from The Gulf Coast.
Moonrunners Regional Message Board
@ IG Thats ok mate :)
*Slides over a pint of the house brew to JH*
The Chicken Army hey, sounds like a cooking show :)
Thank you Goodieville.
Yes, those chickens are quite a show indeed. Are they raiders or fendas? Looks like the one got banned from the Archipelago
I wouldn't write much in the banning from DA as the Fenda are trying to build influence so they can boot the rest of us out ;)
so then going over to DA as visitors would then necessarily expend the fendas influence abilities? ;+)
ROTFLMAO! -- time to send in some fellow traders ;)
This used to be a bar didn't it?
Mine's a bourbon on the rocks.
*wipes the dust of the counter-top*
This is just as dead even with the change in management.
YO! HOW ABOUT A HOUSE BREW?!! I wonder if my old tab is still good...