WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Black Hawks.
Moonrunners contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Moonrunners
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Moonrunners is ranked 4,327th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The TBH Commander Puppet of Goodieville||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Let everyone be free”|
|2.||The Empire of Juggernaut Trading||Moralistic Democracy||“Juggernaut Trading LLC's representative”|
- 172 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 322 days ago: The Principality of Ivory Rhodesian Peoples departed this region for Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- 322 days ago: The Principality of Ivory Rhodesian Peoples arrived from Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- 1 year 138 days ago: The Houndoom of Doomed People and Dogs ceased to exist.
- 1 year 199 days ago: Doomed people and dogs arrived from Balder.
- 2 years 68 days ago: The Houndoom of Doomed People and Dogs ceased to exist.
- 2 years 74 days ago: The Dominion of Eisen Ritter ceased to exist.
- 2 years 103 days ago: Eisen ritter arrived from The Gulf Coast.
- 2 years 138 days ago: Iron golems departed this region for Pacific Defenders.
- 2 years 149 days ago: Iron golems arrived from Pacific Defenders.
Moonrunners Regional Message Board
@ IG Thats ok mate :)
*Slides over a pint of the house brew to JH*
The Chicken Army hey, sounds like a cooking show :)
Thank you Goodieville.
Yes, those chickens are quite a show indeed. Are they raiders or fendas? Looks like the one got banned from the Archipelago
I wouldn't write much in the banning from DA as the Fenda are trying to build influence so they can boot the rest of us out ;)
so then going over to DA as visitors would then necessarily expend the fendas influence abilities? ;+)
ROTFLMAO! -- time to send in some fellow traders ;)
This used to be a bar didn't it?
Mine's a bourbon on the rocks.
*wipes the dust of the counter-top*
This is just as dead even with the change in management.
YO! HOW ABOUT A HOUSE BREW?!! I wonder if my old tab is still good...