WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Black Hawks.
Moonrunners contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in Moonrunners
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, Moonrunners is ranked 8,957th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1.||The Empire of Juggernaut Trading||Moralistic Democracy||“Juggernaut Trading LLC's representative”|
|2.||The TBH Commander Puppet of Goodieville||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Let everyone be free”|
- 145 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 295 days ago: The Principality of Ivory Rhodesian Peoples departed this region for Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- 295 days ago: The Principality of Ivory Rhodesian Peoples arrived from Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- 1 year 111 days ago: The Houndoom of Doomed People and Dogs ceased to exist.
- 1 year 171 days ago: Doomed people and dogs arrived from Balder.
- 2 years 41 days ago: The Houndoom of Doomed People and Dogs ceased to exist.
- 2 years 47 days ago: The Dominion of Eisen Ritter ceased to exist.
- 2 years 76 days ago: Eisen ritter arrived from The Gulf Coast.
- 2 years 111 days ago: Iron golems departed this region for Pacific Defenders.
- 2 years 122 days ago: Iron golems arrived from Pacific Defenders.
Moonrunners Regional Message Board
@ IG Thats ok mate :)
*Slides over a pint of the house brew to JH*
The Chicken Army hey, sounds like a cooking show :)
Thank you Goodieville.
Yes, those chickens are quite a show indeed. Are they raiders or fendas? Looks like the one got banned from the Archipelago
I wouldn't write much in the banning from DA as the Fenda are trying to build influence so they can boot the rest of us out ;)
so then going over to DA as visitors would then necessarily expend the fendas influence abilities? ;+)
ROTFLMAO! -- time to send in some fellow traders ;)
This used to be a bar didn't it?
Mine's a bourbon on the rocks.
*wipes the dust of the counter-top*
This is just as dead even with the change in management.
YO! HOW ABOUT A HOUSE BREW?!! I wonder if my old tab is still good...