WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Black Hawks.
Moonrunners contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Moonrunners
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Moonrunners is ranked 4,247th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The TBH Commander Puppet of Goodieville||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Let everyone be free”|
|2.||The Empire of Juggernaut Trading||Moralistic Democracy||“Juggernaut Trading LLC's representative”|
- 266 days ago: The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 51 days ago: Ivory rhodesian peoples departed this region for Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- 1 year 51 days ago: Ivory rhodesian peoples arrived from Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- 1 year 232 days ago: The Houndoom of Doomed People and Dogs ceased to exist.
- 1 year 292 days ago: Doomed people and dogs arrived from Balder.
- 2 years 161 days ago: The Houndoom of Doomed People and Dogs ceased to exist.
- 2 years 167 days ago: The Dominion of Eisen Ritter ceased to exist.
- 2 years 197 days ago: Eisen ritter arrived from The Gulf Coast.
- 2 years 232 days ago: Iron golems departed this region for Pacific Defenders.
- 2 years 243 days ago: Iron golems arrived from Pacific Defenders.
Moonrunners Regional Message Board
@ IG Thats ok mate :)
*Slides over a pint of the house brew to JH*
The Chicken Army hey, sounds like a cooking show :)
Thank you Goodieville.
Yes, those chickens are quite a show indeed. Are they raiders or fendas? Looks like the one got banned from the Archipelago
I wouldn't write much in the banning from DA as the Fenda are trying to build influence so they can boot the rest of us out ;)
so then going over to DA as visitors would then necessarily expend the fendas influence abilities? ;+)
ROTFLMAO! -- time to send in some fellow traders ;)
This used to be a bar didn't it?
Mine's a bourbon on the rocks.
*wipes the dust of the counter-top*
This is just as dead even with the change in management.
YO! HOW ABOUT A HOUSE BREW?!! I wonder if my old tab is still good...