WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Black Hawks.
Moonrunners contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Moonrunners
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Moonrunners is ranked 11,381st in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Empire of Juggernaut Trading||Moralistic Democracy||“Juggernaut Trading LLC's representative”|
|2.||The TBH Commander Puppet of Goodieville||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Let everyone be free”|
- 13 days ago: The Republic of Bro soccer departed this region for Zionian Moon.
- 13 days ago: The Republic of Bro soccer arrived from The North Pacific.
- 304 days ago: The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 89 days ago: Ivory rhodesian peoples departed this region for Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- 1 year 89 days ago: Ivory rhodesian peoples arrived from Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- 1 year 270 days ago: The Houndoom of Doomed People and Dogs ceased to exist.
- 1 year 330 days ago: Doomed people and dogs arrived from Balder.
- 2 years 199 days ago: The Houndoom of Doomed People and Dogs ceased to exist.
- 2 years 205 days ago: The Dominion of Eisen Ritter ceased to exist.
- 2 years 235 days ago: Eisen ritter arrived from The Gulf Coast.
Moonrunners Regional Message Board
@ IG Thats ok mate :)
*Slides over a pint of the house brew to JH*
The Chicken Army hey, sounds like a cooking show :)
Thank you Goodieville.
Yes, those chickens are quite a show indeed. Are they raiders or fendas? Looks like the one got banned from the Archipelago
I wouldn't write much in the banning from DA as the Fenda are trying to build influence so they can boot the rest of us out ;)
so then going over to DA as visitors would then necessarily expend the fendas influence abilities? ;+)
ROTFLMAO! -- time to send in some fellow traders ;)
This used to be a bar didn't it?
Mine's a bourbon on the rocks.
*wipes the dust of the counter-top*
This is just as dead even with the change in management.
YO! HOW ABOUT A HOUSE BREW?!! I wonder if my old tab is still good...