WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Black Hawks.
Moonrunners contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Godforsaken in Moonrunners
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and holistic aura chakra wellbeing in order to determine the least godly nations.
As a region, Moonrunners is ranked 15,143rd in the world for Most Godforsaken.
|1.||The Empire of Juggernaut Trading||Moralistic Democracy||“Juggernaut Trading LLC's representative”|
|2.||The TBH Commander Puppet of Goodieville||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Let everyone be free”|
- : The Colony of Minoptra of the region Rasecenemys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The TBH Commander Puppet of Goodieville updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Empire of Juggernaut Trading arrived from Balder.
- : The Empire of Juggernaut Trading ceased to exist.
- : Bro soccer departed this region for Zionian moon.
- : Bro soccer arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- : Ivory rhodesian peoples departed this region for Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- : Ivory rhodesian peoples arrived from Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- : The Houndoom of Doomed People and Dogs ceased to exist.
Moonrunners Regional Message Board
@ IG Thats ok mate :)
*Slides over a pint of the house brew to JH*
The Chicken Army hey, sounds like a cooking show :)
Thank you Goodieville.
Yes, those chickens are quite a show indeed. Are they raiders or fendas? Looks like the one got banned from the Archipelago
I wouldn't write much in the banning from DA as the Fenda are trying to build influence so they can boot the rest of us out ;)
so then going over to DA as visitors would then necessarily expend the fendas influence abilities? ;+)
ROTFLMAO! -- time to send in some fellow traders ;)
This used to be a bar didn't it?
Mine's a bourbon on the rocks.
*wipes the dust of the counter-top*
This is just as dead even with the change in management.
YO! HOW ABOUT A HOUSE BREW?!! I wonder if my old tab is still good...