WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Mr badger
Monty Pythons Flying Circus contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in Monty Pythons Flying Circus
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, Monty Pythons Flying Circus is ranked 3,783rd in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1.||The Rose of Red Charlyn||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Gather the roses!”|
|2.||The Sultanate of Zinderneuf||Anarchy||“I Want a Viking Funeral”|
|3.||The Confederacy of Moosewood||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Amicitia et iustitia omnibus!”|
|4.||The Free Land of Mr Lambert||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Oh dear, did somebody say mattress to Mr Lambert?”|
- : The Kingdom of The Black Knight- ceased to exist.
- : The michael ellis episode ceased to exist.
- : The Definitely Deceased Carcass of The Dead Parrot of the region Monty Python withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Republic of Spiny Norman the Hedgehog departed this region for Monty Python.
- : The Dictatorship of The Piranha Brothers departed this region for Monty Python.
- : The Definitely Deceased Carcass of The Dead Parrot of the region Monty Python proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Autonomous Collective of An Anarcho Syndicalist Commune departed this region for Monty Python.
- : The Definitely Deceased Carcass of The Dead Parrot departed this region for Monty Python.
- : The Definitely Deceased Carcass of The Dead Parrot arrived from Monty Python.
- : The Most Serene Republic of The Majestik Moose departed this region for Monty Python.
Monty Pythons Flying Circus Regional Message Board
Refound is very unlikely now, with one high-influence nation voting against and the rest still quiet.
Dead Parrot... I wish to publicly apologize for this misunderstanding. I understand why you reacted the way you did, as the only active nation in the region at the time. I also understand that your reaction pales greatly in comparison to us giving out the password as we did, because you see I just get carried away, I really must -- sorry, sorry! Sorry, everyone.
I know trust is earned, and I'm hoping someday common ground will win out over hurt feelings.
Well I don't trust you. Integrity is based on the things you do, not the things you say. Sharing the password with raiders, that's just so wrong.
Well that sucks too. So we just let the region sleep forever?
True but The Dead Parrot is the most active nation of all of us. Can you blame him for reacting the way he did toward nations that piled in? It doesn't matter if they were "true" raiders or not.
That's not the point he's making. Regardless of what happened, going forward, we should all have a say. Because, you know, "a mandate from the masses" -- doesn't that ring a bell? :-)
Just for WA and other RP purposes, I'm moving my main MP nation (this one) to Monty Python and joining the WA with it. Not cutting the cord or anything with this region; I'm leaving Spiny Norman the Hedgehog here.
If anyone here wants to join the new region, or just toss a puppet in that direction, TG me for the password. I will take down the password eventually.
Okay I would like to start over.
Hello, the Piranha Brothers here. Sorry I nailed a table to your head before.
So... Should I stay or should I go? And if I can stay can my friend Salander AKA Horst Nordfink join? Or is she still banned?
No idea. Honestly, I never meant control this region. Some of these guys are way older than me. I sent someone here when this was featured or something and then liberated it once from the TBR. Red Charlyn or Moosewood I think are older than I am. Mr. Lambert may be as well, I do not recall. Two-Sheds was the oldest. The Blacknight is a puppet of my main region's founder and was partly responsible for this regions liberation in the past.
I'm 2nd only to Moosewood currently when it comes to length of residency.