WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Mr badger
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Insurance Industry in Monty Pythons Flying Circus
As a region, Monty Pythons Flying Circus is ranked 15,353rd in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
|1.||The Rose of Red Charlyn||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Gather the roses!”|
|2.||The Free Land of Mr Lambert||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Oh dear,did somebody say mattress to Mr Lambert?”|
|3.||The Sultanate of Zinderneuf||Anarchy||“I Want a Viking Funeral”|
|4.||The Kingdom of The Black Knight-||Psychotic Dictatorship||“It's just a flesh wound.”|
|5.||The Continuous Sketch of The Michael Ellis Episode||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Thank you very much, Mr. Ellis. Shhh, it's not him. ”|
|6.||The Confederacy of Moosewood||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Amicitia et iustitia omnibus!”|
- 13 days ago: The Continuous Sketch of The Michael Ellis Episode arrived from Osiris.
- 20 days ago: The Continuous Sketch of The Michael Ellis Episode ceased to exist.
- 29 days ago: The Catfight Referee of Boodonia of the region Bettie Page vs Jayne Mansfield Catfight cancelled the closure of its embassy in Monty Pythons Flying Circus.
- 29 days ago: The Fujiwara no Kaguya of Vandoosa Siebzehn of the region Bettie Page vs Jayne Mansfield Catfight ordered the closure of its embassy in Monty Pythons Flying Circus.
- 42 days ago: The Armed Republic of The Crimson Permanent Assurance ceased to exist.
- 47 days ago: The Two Sheds of Arthur Jackson ceased to exist.
- 52 days ago: The Kingdom of The Dead Parrot departed this region for Stargate.
- 56 days ago: The Benevolent Dictatorship of Hegglesdom of the region My Pants proposed constructing embassies.
- 56 days ago: The Autonomous Collective of An Anarcho Syndicalist Commune departed this region for Stargate.
- 64 days ago: The Catfight Referee of Boodonia of the region Bettie Page vs Jayne Mansfield Catfight cancelled the closure of its embassy in Monty Pythons Flying Circus.
Monty Pythons Flying Circus Regional Message Board
And parrots! Don't forget us parrots!
Region-free, available for pre-order at montypythononlinestore.com, comes out on November 10.
I'll luck into it.
Amazon says November 11 but whatever.
I'll have to get that.
I'm in it. :)
Are you suggesting that we try to cure the The Dead Parrot? Seems a bloody waste of time to me, but all right. HELLO, POLLY! I've got some lovely medicine for you here, Polly, down the hatch, there you go....
No, still bereft of life I'm afraid.
Our nation shall return once the zombie apocalypse is over. That is, if I can remember the damn password.... oh... my brain hurts.... OH! Wait, I know the password.