WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Militarized State of Monoff
Embassies: Global Powers, Ozzy, The Alliance of Dictators, Union of Nationalists, The Misty Realm, National Socialist League, National Socialist Ministries, The Illuminati, The Embassy, House Stark, Mphela, and Turkic Union.
Monoffian Militarized Zone contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Monoffian Militarized Zone
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, Monoffian Militarized Zone is ranked 3,816th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Militarized State of Monoff||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Dont sit Dont breath without being told”|
|2.||The Sultanate of Muslim Defense Force||Psychotic Dictatorship||“For the Great Caliphate of Monoff”|
|3.||The Armed Revolutionaries of Sons of the Gestapo||Iron Fist Consumerists||“May the Third Reich not have fallen in vain”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Victims of Capitalism Memorial and Monoffian Militarized Zone.
- : The Militarized State of Monoff proposed constructing embassies with Eternal Silence.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Greater German Reich and Monoffian Militarized Zone.
- : The Red Fleet Chess Pigeons of Seditia of the region The Greater German Reich ordered the closure of its embassy in Monoffian Militarized Zone.
- : The Puppet master of New Crazy131 of the region Eternal Silence proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Monoffian Militarized Zone and Turkic Union.
- : Embassy established between Monoffian Militarized Zone and Mphela.
- : The Deşt-i Qıpşaq of Qazaq Eli of the region Turkic Union agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Empire of Mphela of the region Mphela agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Militarized State of Monoff proposed constructing embassies with Mphela.
Monoffian Militarized Zone Regional Message Board
Did you hear about polo popping up now? We are getting a lot of diseases back since the flood of immigrants
And Ebola made it too the states
Hitting more than Texas now and we still have open door policy and free healthcare to all, which is destroying our healthcare system. We have vets dying because they can't get into a doctor. Homeless coming back from war and illegals with Ebola can come in and get free housing and medical.
I think the USA gov is trying to kill us.
Also seems a new strain of Polio has hit. Mostly in areas that took the illegal Mexican children. Who won't go to their immigration hearing or see the doctor to be screened.
While tiring away boats of Cubans who have legal asylum but vote conservative. They hate anything similar to communism , who would of thought.
Let me know if I can help you pick up this region in anyway. Sad to see its died.
Sorry for being gone so long and going inactive. Though I don't think anyone noticed my departure or will even read this. *sniff , sniff* Things were crazy in my NSM for a minute and I needed a break from NS just because of the drama.
but anyway, if anyone is here how is everyone? Or how are you?
Well Ive be ame more active as some time has opened up, I'm fine and you
Great to see you. I was feeling Lonely here lol. I haven't stopped in due to drama in my region. It really made me not even want to log in.
What have you been up to in the NationStates world? I was doing an Elder Scrolls RP for a while but it seemed to of died. I wish I could find other good ones to join. It's pretty fun.
Well not much, I'm in talks to re making our old alliance that this region was apart of but not much has come out of it so far
What was the old alliance?
Just wanted to make sure my presence would t hurt that. In my region all my allies were bullied into canceling their embassies.
All the cool regions are going quiet. This one , my sanctuary from my regions drama in game and my other sanctuary went quite too. It was a pagan region dedicated to pre Christian Germanic culture. Their factbook has explanation of Saxon language and other early Germanic language.
Hope to see you soon. I'll check back in a while to see what you've been up to.