WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Humanity everywhere
Mile Highlands is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Mile Highlands
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Mile Highlands is ranked 219th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Capitalist Empire of Dick Chappy Land||Corporate Police State||“Wiggle your Nibblets”|
- 121 days ago: The People's Republic of Griffindorks ceased to exist.
- 300 days ago: The Interstellar Empire of The Ethereal Tau ceased to exist.
- 1 year 3 days ago: The ethereal tau arrived from Lazarus.
- 1 year 5 days ago: The Interstellar Empire of The Ethereal Tau ceased to exist.
- 1 year 8 days ago: The Stratocracy of Turian Independence ceased to exist.
- 1 year 40 days ago: The Island Confederacy of The Former States of Ahtin ceased to exist.
- 1 year 51 days ago: The Commonwealth of Solar Logistics ceased to exist.
- 1 year 56 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Reapers Salvation ceased to exist.
- 1 year 69 days ago: The former states of ahtin arrived from Osiris.
- 1 year 79 days ago: The ethereal tau lost WA Delegate status.
Mile Highlands Regional Message Board
Griffindorks just decided to emerge from the shadows, after laying low during all the terrorist plots. Now that we have come back to the spotlight, we are shocked by Tau's new demands. I, Pantsalot, an willing to devote what little potion of an army I have left, but that is all I can give you. All your other edicts resemble a bully given a higher position than the others, and I wish to retain Griffindorkian culture in my own country. I hope you understand my concern.
I hope you understand that Griffindorks is a senatorial nation as the Legatus thus excluding Griffindorks from all the edicts. The edicts are to instill order and cooperation in newer nations to avoid future conflicts and allowing the loyal nations to retain the power needed to keep the peace. You are allowed to retain your nations culture and even your full military in fact you are encouraged to do so to foster individuality. I was actually looking to change the edicts so that each new or returning non senatorial nation will be required to choose a host nation and they would be required to adopt that nations religion and currency and will be held accountable to that host nation. So that no nation can join untill they have declared a host nation and that nation has accepted. I hope these are more acceptable to you.
Most faithfully from
-Grand Holy Dragon Emperor Alexander the Wise
Well, gentlemen, our region has managed to plummet from over forty active nations to six semi-active nations. I would just like to take a pause for this melancholy situation, and to reminisce on the glory that was once the Mile Highlands.
Upon mountains of sands we stood, now withered away by time we stand in the wastes of desolation yearning for an age long past.
Well it's just you and me Dick Chappy.
*a single violin begins playing depressing music* Yup
Do you actively check your country?
I check in about 4-5 times a week, just to prevent it from closing.