WA Delegate: The Republic of Frennierstan (elected 39 days ago)
Founder: The Caliphate of Paradise
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Middle East
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Middle East is ranked 1,612th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Colombian Antithesis of Nag Ehgoeg||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In nomine die populus!”|
|2.||The Caliphate of Paradise||Corporate Police State||“There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Prophet”|
|3.||The Republic of Frennierstan||New York Times Democracy||“United We Stand”|
|4.||The Radioactive Wastelands of Kiensland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We probably voted for cake.”|
|5.||The Radical Islamic Paradise of Al Araam||Corporate Police State||“La ilaha illa Allah. Muhammadun rasulullah.”|
|6.||The Desolated Plains of Wasteland||Anarchy||“Wasteland”|
|7.||The United Sultanate of United Libyan Arab Republic||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Libya is great”|
|8.||The Orthodox Republic of Sahndaq||Capitalist Paradise||“Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will Be Done.”|
|9.||The Sacred Holy Empire of Scythirus||Corporate Police State||“Enlighten the unenlightened.”|
|10.||The Protectorate of Masjid Dami||Moralistic Democracy||“Devotion to our God and his prophet”|
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Greater Mosul ceased to exist.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Greater Ummah arrived from United Empire of Islam.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Greater Ummah departed this region for United Empire of Islam.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: The Emirate of Arriz-Habi arrived from United Empire of Islam.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: The People's Islamic Republic of South Yemen Republic departed this region for Medina.
- 2 days 13 hours ago: The Portuguese Dependancy of HaiKowe of the region Iberian Peninsula proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Caliphate of Paradise updated the World Factbook entry.
- 4 days ago: The Democratic Republic of South Ghadan ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Islamic Arabian Sultanate of Al Arabia departed this region for Islamic Union.
- 5 days ago: The Republic of Atlasshruugedrand departed this region for Capitalist Paradise.
Middle East Regional Message Board
Welcome new nations! Please take a moment (when you have one free) to check out our off-site forums. There you'll find the official site for gameplay in the Middle East as well as a map you can request a spot on. Look forward to see you all there!
Just where exactly is the off site forum?
There we go, it should be easier to see this way.
The long-anticipated funeral of Tsar Yonoi was held in the city of Ejy (second largest city). The main service was conducted at Duchess Ieyi Shrine, followed by burial at the Imperial Family Mausoleum. Guest included:
The Tsar's four children (and their children)
Archduke Saka, the Tsar's youngest brother and his wife Archduchess Nelime. Their only child, Archduke Ahzad could not attend due to being hospital, after a recent hip surgery. He was represented by his only daughter Archduchess Bahdana.
Two of his surviving older sisters - Kara Lusayt & Hideh Hosnon
What's everybody's opinion of having a monarchy in the modern day world?
As long as it is fair a monarchy is good, As long as the kings not George bush your okay.
Not so much... we're in the digital age now, democracy is becoming more and more everyday