WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Frennierstan (elected 83 days ago)
Founder: The Caliphate of Paradise
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Middle East
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Middle East is ranked 558th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The United Sultanate of United Libyan Arab Republic||Democratic Socialists||“Libya is great”|
|2.||The Republic of Frennierstan||New York Times Democracy||“So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. ”|
|3.||The United Dominion of The Transcaucasus||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“If you think education is expensive, try ignorance!”|
|4.||The People's Republic of Mehrabad||Iron Fist Consumerists||“مرا داد فرمود و خود داور است”|
|5.||The Imperial State of Yoloys||Democratic Socialists||“Behind our Tsar”|
|6.||The Republic of Pidgin||Father Knows Best State||“God is the Greatest”|
|8.||The Constitutional Theodemocracy of Botteronistan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ex Potentia, Veritatum.”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Aqqadia||Democratic Socialists||“Peace. Liberty. Prosperity”|
|10.||The Republic of Kahokia||Father Knows Best State||“For Love of Allah and The People”|
- 94 minutes ago: Wandlasia ceased to exist.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: The Allied States of Arv arrived from Balder.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Kingdom of Nederlandica of the region European Region proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: The new kingdom of israel ceased to exist.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Allajadin ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of French Mandate of Lebanon arrived from Lazarus.
- 5 days ago: The sultanate of rum ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: Republic of abbudin ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Occupied State of Masjid Dami arrived from Lazarus.
- 7 days ago: The Emirate of Desert City Dubai arrived from The East Pacific.
Middle East Regional Message Board
Im tired of all these random threads on weird wars, Lets start a thread IC on a conflict in the Middle East. Who agrees??
join my rp
Let's talk about it here! What do you people think is in stall for Lebanon's future?
Lebanon will survive, although they do need to work out a new electoral system, it seems crazy that a new President and new elections are so difficult to sort out, undermines Lebanon as the only Arab democracy. I hope the Christian population doesn't continue its mass exodus from Lebanon, they are an important part of what makes Lebanon viable as a country.
The Christian population is not mass exodusing as much as Muslims - a common misconception. Since the late 90s, Muslims have been leaving Lebanon at much larger rates.
Christians are just failing to get their act together and capatilise on their position of controlling half the government. Instead, they stand stupid and pre-occupied with other agendas.
Most authoritarian in the Middle East! What an honor!
*insert ululation here*