WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Founder of Mei Li De Dao Qun
Today's World Census Report
The Most Dedicated Public Healthcare in Mei Li De Dao Qun
The following nations have the most extensive public healthcare facilities.
As a region, Mei Li De Dao Qun is ranked 3,039th in the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
|1.||The Empire of New Chicktonia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Chickens will rule!”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Arkansas Steamed Cockerel||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Death to all chickens!”|
|3.||The Rogue Nation of Korihor||Father Knows Best State||“Foolish Traditions”|
|4.||The Founder of Mei Li De Dao Qun||Psychotic Dictatorship||“It's like a real motto, but cheaper.”|
|5.||The Empire of The Holy Buettner Republic||Moralistic Democracy||“In the Fro we trust”|
|6.||The Evil Overlord of New Xlanar||Father Knows Best State||“Disregard Freedoms, Acquire Currency.”|
- 14 days ago: The Reis-i Cumhur of Atrigeas of the region Atrigeas cancelled the closure of its embassy in Mei Li De Dao Qun.
- 14 days ago: The Incorporated States of Winged Hussar 20 of the region Atrigeas ordered the closure of its embassy in Mei Li De Dao Qun.
- 22 days ago: The Republic of Light Unleashed of the region Atrigeas cancelled the closure of its embassy in Mei Li De Dao Qun.
- 25 days ago: The Cimmerian Berserkers of Tigahim of the region Atrigeas ordered the closure of its embassy in Mei Li De Dao Qun.
- 86 days ago: The Founder of Mei Li De Dao Qun arrived from Balder.
- 94 days ago: The Empire of Fortress Singapore ceased to exist.
- 94 days ago: Regional Founder The Founder of Mei Li De Dao Qun ceased to exist.
- 130 days ago: The Ambassador of MLDDQ Ambassador ceased to exist.
- 130 days ago: The Kingdom of Phoenicia ceased to exist.
- 130 days ago: The Republic of Great Arizona ceased to exist.
Mei Li De Dao Qun Regional Message Board
And now that I remember how to change forum passwords, I can alter yours on a whim! MUWAHAHAAH
I mean, I wouldn't actually do that, but it's fun to scheme.
Anywaaay, has anyone else noticed the signatures just magically floating out of their box on the forum? Or is that just me?
That's not just you. It's really weird. Maybe there's something wrong with Zetaboards, or maybe because our site's so old?
It was working just a few weeks ago, I think something broke. I'll have to look into it.
Since you guys haven't been around in a while, you may not have heard of the NS++ Extension. This is a cool browser extension that adds lots of nice new features to Nationstates, I recommend you check it out.
Yeah, thank's for making aware of how many times you've challenged me. Real fair fight there.
Hey, I needed to buffer my win count, you were an easy target. It was very fair, for me.
Wait just a moment here, I don't tolerate lying on my polls, and I spy me a liar.
Fine, be that way.
We still wanting to do elections and stuff? It didn't work too well in the past, but maybe we could get it to work this time around.
We could, although maybe we should try and get some new members before hand. I could start recruitment again, what do you think?