WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Founder of Mei Li De Dao Qun
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Retail Industry in Mei Li De Dao Qun
As a region, Mei Li De Dao Qun is ranked 1,621st in the world for Largest Retail Industry.
|1.||The Evil Overlord of New Xlanar||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Disregard Freedoms, Acquire Currency.”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Phoenicia||Father Knows Best State||“Phoenicia”|
|3.||The Ambassador of MLDDQ Ambassador||Capitalist Paradise||“I can't believe it's not a real motto!”|
|4.||The Rogue Nation of Korihor||Father Knows Best State||“Foolish Traditions”|
|5.||The Empire of The Holy Buettner Republic||Moralistic Democracy||“In the Fro we trust”|
|6.||The Empire of Fortress Singapore||Iron Fist Consumerists||“This time we wont get conqured by Japanese on bicycles.”|
|7.||The Empire of New Chicktonia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Chickens will rule!”|
|8.||The Founder of Mei Li De Dao Qun||Psychotic Dictatorship||“It's like a real motto, but cheaper.”|
|9.||The Confederacy of Arkansas Steamed Cockerel||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Death to all chickens!”|
|10.||The Republic of Great Arizona||New York Times Democracy||“Ditat Deus”|
- 6 days ago: The Empire of Fortress Singapore arrived from Balder.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Great Arizona arrived from Balder.
- 6 days ago: The Kingdom of Phoenicia arrived from Lazarus.
- 6 days ago: The Founder of Mei Li De Dao Qun arrived from Balder.
- 8 days ago: Regional Founder The Founder of Mei Li De Dao Qun ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of South Eastern Arizona ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Principality of Combating Wombats ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Confederacy of Google -BOT- ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Armed Republic of Great Phoenicia ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Empire of Fortress Singapore ceased to exist.
Mei Li De Dao Qun Regional Message Board
That is your opinion. I'll keep mine. And while I agree that most other weapons are more concealable than 17 guns, 5 dogs and 3 tanks, I have easier access to 17 guns, 5 dogs and 3 tanks than to most other conventional weapons.
Hell, I have easier access to 17 guns, 5 dogs and 3 tanks than I do to a crowbar or a baseball bat.
on the note of protective gear: while it would be "safer", most protective gear that will be in any way effective when surrounded by masses of zombies is excessively heavy. what good will it do you if the zombies catch you and pin you to the ground?
melee weapons: a katana would generally be hard to get ahold of (unless you are plact, who apparently lives closer to a samurai then a baseball player) where-as a machete is more common, shorter and thick so it is less likely to break, and can be used for other needs, such as getting through an overgrown field in a hurry.
17 guns, 5 dogs and 3 tanks: 3 houses, 5 friends, and a bunch of toys... you, my good friend, will be found by me.
there we go, mass reply.
The Zombies are coming!