WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Mei li de dao qun
Mei Li De Dao Qun contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Mei Li De Dao Qun
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Mei Li De Dao Qun is ranked 15,130th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Robot State of Number 1||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Raise above yourself!”|
|2.||The Evil Overlord of New Xlanar||Father Knows Best State||“Disregard Freedoms, Acquire Currency.”|
- : The Robot State of Number 1 arrived from Alliance of technates.
- : Riezxoo ceased to exist.
- : New chicktonia ceased to exist.
- : The holy buettner republic ceased to exist.
- : Korihor ceased to exist.
- : The Incorporated States of Talico67 lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Maréchal of Petain departed this region for Nugut.
- : The Incorporated States of Talico67 departed this region for Nugut.
- : The Incorporated States of Talico67 cancelled the closure of embassies between Mei Li De Dao Qun and DEN.
- : The Incorporated States of Talico67 tagged the region "Invader".
Mei Li De Dao Qun Regional Message Board
And now that I remember how to change forum passwords, I can alter yours on a whim! MUWAHAHAAH
I mean, I wouldn't actually do that, but it's fun to scheme.
Anywaaay, has anyone else noticed the signatures just magically floating out of their box on the forum? Or is that just me?
That's not just you. It's really weird. Maybe there's something wrong with Zetaboards, or maybe because our site's so old?
It was working just a few weeks ago, I think something broke. I'll have to look into it.
Since you guys haven't been around in a while, you may not have heard of the NS++ Extension. This is a cool browser extension that adds lots of nice new features to Nationstates, I recommend you check it out.
Yeah, thank's for making aware of how many times you've challenged me. Real fair fight there.
Hey, I needed to buffer my win count, you were an easy target. It was very fair, for me.
Wait just a moment here, I don't tolerate lying on my polls, and I spy me a liar.
Fine, be that way.
We still wanting to do elections and stuff? It didn't work too well in the past, but maybe we could get it to work this time around.
We could, although maybe we should try and get some new members before hand. I could start recruitment again, what do you think?