WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Maxico prime
Embassies: The Black Riders.
Maxico contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in Maxico
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, Maxico is ranked 14,296th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The Rock and Roll Superstars of We Built This City Jefferson Starship||Left-wing Utopia||“We built this city on Rock and Roll”|
|2.||The Never Ending Story of Dyslexic Dwarves||Father Knows Best State||“We're not big and we're not clever”|
|3.||The Federation of Thoeplois||Moralistic Democracy||“It will be our steel that answers!”|
- 3 days 12 hours ago: Embassy established between The Black Riders and Maxico.
- 4 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Greek Empire and Maxico.
- 6 days ago: The Grand Army of Black Riders Commander of the region The Black Riders agreed to construct embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Villainous Military of Bugrom Empire lost WA Delegate status.
- 7 days ago: The Cimmerian Warrior Monks of Kaqomim departed this region for Nugut.
- 7 days ago: The Villainous Military of Bugrom Empire departed this region for Nugut.
- 7 days ago: The Villainous Military of Bugrom Empire ordered the closure of embassies between Maxico and The Greek Empire.
- 7 days ago: The Villainous Military of Bugrom Empire suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 7 days ago: The Villainous Military of Bugrom Empire proposed constructing embassies with The Black Riders.
- 7 days ago: The Villainous Military of Bugrom Empire removed The Republic of Wast3land from the regional ban list.
Maxico Regional Message Board
Kicking, banning and suppressing forum posts is not nice so don't do it! Though it seems the principal culprit has left the jurisdiction..
Anyway hello and welcome to our little sleepy corner of world where we await for the return of the most cherished Maxico Prime! Stay forever if you want to! Tea will be served promptly in my new hat tea cups!!
Hmmmm this is problematic...
Black Riders are pansies.