WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Jets of Winnipeg_
Embassies: The Hill.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Manitoba
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, Manitoba is ranked 2,998th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Republic of Jean-Luc Locutus||Capitalist Paradise||“Locutus”|
|2.||The Apolytonian Surfdom of Grant Park - Harrow||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Arrant Graph Work”|
|3.||The Fortress Nation of Yetzelcha||Father Knows Best State||“We don't want the world, just your corner of it.”|
|4.||The Queen's State of Warhorse||Anarchy||“Never Know”|
|5.||The Jets of Winnipeg_||New York Times Democracy||“Assiniboine et la Rouge”|
|6.||The People's Theocracy of United Good||Left-wing Utopia||“Atheists do not know Fear and Comfort”|
|7.||The Disputed Territories of Mdysiivmdtjlizmvimksy kusrisepuskmdadrki||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The method to our madness is that madness is a method?!”|
|8.||The Aromatic Republic of Chateau Chevalier||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Shipping promotions do NOT apply to wine purchases.”|
|9.||The Always Happy People of Communist Winnipeg||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“From Each According to Our Needs”|
- 17 days ago: The Wandering Lurkers of Stone Circle Aviators departed this region for Cat Burglars.
- 25 days ago: The Wandering Lurkers of Stone Circle Aviators arrived from The Hill.
- 27 days ago: The Empire of Lukensia ceased to exist.
- 28 days ago: The Fortress Nation of Yetzelcha arrived from Balder.
- 29 days ago: The Republic of Steinbach departed this region for Canada.
- 29 days ago: The Republic of Steinbach arrived from The North Pacific.
- 60 days ago: The Free Land of Hablor the Handsome ceased to exist.
- 60 days ago: The Republic of Bear Nam ceased to exist.
- 87 days ago: The United Socialist States of Trottersky departed this region for The Kingdom of Great Britain and Eire.
- 87 days ago: The United Socialist States of Trottersky arrived from Briens GreenHill.
Manitoba Regional Message Board
Thank you all for visiting, and not invading!
Don't be alarmed, I'm just a Friendly Wanderer on a walk about again.
*Offers a welcoming basket of assorted Soda's and Chocolates*
Greetings! We'd offer you some carrots and tawny port, but instead we'll go with bannock and sparkling wine. Enjoy!
Been years since i had Bannock, that always went good with fresh pan fried trout and beans.
Sparkling wine sounds a lot better than spruce beer.
Bannock in a Box?
^_^ No No No, home made. ;)
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons baking powder
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 1/2 cups water
The last time that I had bannock and beans I was not old enough to have the sparkling wine. LOL
Fresh pan fried trout sounds good, provided that you can eat it. Depends on which river you fished it out of, I guess. Don't think that I have tried beer made from spruce.
He's probably thinking of birch beer.
Have had birch beer, not a bad soda, but i like root beer better.
I was talking Spruce beer, Wiki it. ;)
Time to roll on, thanks for letting me visit.
Wow, that is one hell of a trout industry.