WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Jets of Winnipeg_
Embassies: The Hill.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in Manitoba
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, Manitoba is ranked 351st in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The Always Happy People of Communist Winnipeg||Democratic Socialists||“From Each According to Our Needs”|
|2.||The Republic of Warhorse||Anarchy||“Never Know”|
|3.||The People's Theocracy of United Good||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Atheists do not know Fear and Comfort”|
|4.||The Aromatic Republic of Chateau Chevalier||Left-Leaning College State||“Shipping promotions do NOT apply to wine purchases.”|
|5.||The Nomadic Peoples of Dinner Theatre Actors||Democratic Socialists||“It's Still Better than Children's Theatre ♪♪”|
|6.||The Jets of Winnipeg_||New York Times Democracy||“Assiniboine et la Rouge”|
|7.||The Apolytonian Surfdom of Grant Park - Harrow||Father Knows Best State||“Arrant Graph Work”|
|8.||The Republic of Jean-Luc Locutus||Corporate Bordello||“Locutus”|
|9.||The Kingdom of United Javierlands||Father Knows Best State||“Qui non morietur arcu viribus”|
- 6 days ago: The Jets of Winnipeg_ arrived from Lazarus.
- 21 days ago: Regional Founder The Jets of Winnipeg_ ceased to exist.
- 49 days ago: The Republic of Bareted Bladw ceased to exist.
- 77 days ago: Bareted bladw arrived from The Pacific.
- 146 days ago: The Republic of Flodhast ceased to exist.
- 181 days ago: The federated midwest of the region North central north america proposed constructing embassies.
- 201 days ago: Ambassador of put departed this region for The Halls of the WA.
- 201 days ago: Coolland of the region GeorgeLand proposed constructing embassies.
- 201 days ago: The Graveyards of 986 Ft Tall Trees departed this region for The Black Riders.
- 201 days ago: The Graveyards of 986 Ft Tall Trees arrived from The Black Riders.
Manitoba Regional Message Board
I wonder: if I was to wear the new Jets jersey in the UK, how many people would assume I was part of the RCAF?
It does look official looking, doesn't it. LOL
Love and peace to the featured region.
Looks like we made it to the ranks of the featured regions. Nice. :)
Great! We've made the big time!
Woo-Hoo! We're on the radar. Prepare for an invasion.
Congratulations on being featured!
Fact: On this day in history in 1963, Lyndon B. Johnson formed a special committee to investigate the assassination of John F. Kennedy.
Congrats on being featured, friends.
And welcome to Jean-Luc Locutus, United Javierlands and Flodhast. We tend to be a quiet region, but do have Spirited Energy.