WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Jets of Winnipeg_
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Manitoba
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, Manitoba is ranked 16,253rd in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Fortress Nation of Yetzelcha||Corrupt Dictatorship||“We don't want the world, just your corner of it.”|
|2.||The Apolytonian Surfdom of Grant Park - Harrow||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Arrant Graph Work”|
|3.||The Jets of Winnipeg_||New York Times Democracy||“Assiniboine et la Rouge”|
|4.||The Queen's State of Warhorse||Anarchy||“Never Know”|
|5.||The Republic of Jean-Luc Locutus||Right-wing Utopia||“Locutus”|
|6.||The Always Happy People of Communist Winnipeg||Democratic Socialists||“From Each According to Our Needs”|
|7.||The Aromatic Republic of Chateau Chevalier||Democratic Socialists||“Shipping promotions do NOT apply to wine purchases.”|
|8.||The People's Theocracy of United Good||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Atheists do not know Fear and Comfort”|
- 13 days ago: Mdysiivmdtjlizmvimksy kusrisepuskmdadrki ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: The Queen's State of Pacifique of the region Pacific Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 43 days ago: The League of Silithus departed this region for Canada.
- 43 days ago: The League of Silithus arrived from Lazarus.
- 52 days ago: The Patriotes of Mascouche of the region Quebec proposed constructing embassies.
- 72 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Liberty galaxy and Manitoba.
- 88 days ago: The Magnum of Sparking Wine departed this region for Canada.
- 89 days ago: The Magnum of Sparking Wine arrived from Dreamworld.
- 89 days ago: The Magnum of Sparking Wine departed this region for The Hill.
- 90 days ago: The Magnum of Sparking Wine arrived from The Hill.
Manitoba Regional Message Board
Well, let me know what you want there. I would let you have control over the region for the delegate but the chances to get raided are too high.
The old, bilingual Fact Book was excellent, but I couldn't remember it, nor do I speak French. Also I couldn't remember if we had the MB flag or a crest. I'll leave that to you, or you can ask the members what they think.
All hail the wayback machine!
Gloriosus et Liber
Home land of the Cree, Assiboin, Métis and several European newcomers. We welcome you with open arms. But first you have to admit that Saskatchewan sucks!
Terre des Cris, Assiniboines, Métis et plusieurs nouveaux arrivants Européens. On vous souhaite la bienvenue à bras ouverts.
Well played, Yetzelcha! And thank Mr. Peabody when you see him.
It should be noted that almost all that scientific advancement has been on new and exciting space-age weaponry.
As you wish, the old fb is back.
Well, I totally remembered about this event way too late.
Noo! I've been a Father Knows Best State for so many many years now. Must undo this corrupt dictatorship!
To be honest, the only difference between a Father Knows Best State and a Corrupt Dictatorship is the economy. Slightly improve your economy, and your nation will go back to Father Knows Best State.
My economy went from being at 97 down to 43 in ONE day and I have no idea how, and am having a hard time getting it back up there.