WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The VMRO of Dame Gruev
Mali is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Mali
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Mali is ranked 10,096th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The VMRO of Dame Gruev||Democratic Socialists||“Podobro uzasen kraj otkolku uzas bez kraj-D.Gruev,1903”|
- 218 days ago: Siufaga of the region Siufaga empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year ago: Confederation of lands of the region Forces of r proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 years 14 days ago: Skiddy bono angola now mali departed this region for West Africa.
- 2 years 14 days ago: Skiddy bono angola now mali arrived from Angola.
- 2 years 44 days ago: The VMRO of Dame Gruev updated the World Factbook entry.
- 2 years 96 days ago: The Long and Winding Road of SkodaTruck Drivers departed this region for Wessex.
- 2 years 106 days ago: The Long and Winding Road of SkodaTruck Drivers arrived from The Aeazen Combine.
- 2 years 177 days ago: Taloverra departed this region for Rachenbach.
- 2 years 177 days ago: Taloverra arrived from Bophuthatswana.
- 2 years 189 days ago: Eastern european nations of the region Leninist Russia proposed constructing embassies.
Mali Regional Message Board
whooooooooooooo first post in 538 days
2nd post in 538 days, FTW
Ryan, look at Chris's region, he spelled helvet wrong on the banned list.
Just flying south.
I have decided to die here in Mali.
Is Macedon worse than socialists? Possibly.
My birth country Angola has been destroyed in this game by pretend leftist pigdogs.