WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The VMRO of Dame Gruev
Mali is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Mali
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Mali is ranked 9,505th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The VMRO of Dame Gruev||Democratic Socialists||“Podobro uzasen kraj otkolku uzas bez kraj-D.Gruev,1903”|
- : Swajimama of the region Swajimama territory proposed constructing embassies.
- : Siufaga of the region Siufaga empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : Confederation of lands of the region Forces of r proposed constructing embassies.
- : Skiddy bono angola now mali departed this region for West Africa.
- : Skiddy bono angola now mali arrived from Angola.
- : The VMRO of Dame Gruev updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Long and Winding Road of SkodaTruck Drivers departed this region for Wessex.
- : The Long and Winding Road of SkodaTruck Drivers arrived from The Aeazen Combine.
- : Taloverra departed this region for Rachenbach.
- : Taloverra arrived from Bophuthatswana.
Mali Regional Message Board
whooooooooooooo first post in 538 days
2nd post in 538 days, FTW
Ryan, look at Chris's region, he spelled helvet wrong on the banned list.
Just flying south.
I have decided to die here in Mali.
Is Macedon worse than socialists? Possibly.
My birth country Angola has been destroyed in this game by pretend leftist pigdogs.