WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Yebadiah
Malaya is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Malaya
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Malaya is ranked 11,614th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Queen's State of Yebadiah||Mother Knows Best State||“done”|
- 122 days ago: The Queen's State of Yebadiah altered the region's flag.
- 264 days ago: Rzatial of the region Indopacific withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 265 days ago: The Oceanographic Colony of IndoPacifica of the region Indopacific proposed constructing embassies.
- 336 days ago: The New Federation of Malaya 1957 ceased to exist.
- 1 year 72 days ago: Embassy established between St Peter Island and Malaya.
- 1 year 72 days ago: Embassy established between Malaya and Liverpool.
- 1 year 72 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Land of Israel and Malaya.
- 1 year 74 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Freedom Front and Malaya.
- 1 year 74 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Sarawak and Malaya.
- 1 year 75 days ago: The Queen's State of Zur High of the region St Peter Island agreed to construct embassies.
Malaya Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.