WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Yebadiah
Malaya is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Malaya
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Malaya is ranked 12,891st in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Queen's State of Yebadiah||Mother Knows Best State||“done”|
- 159 days ago: The Queen's State of Yebadiah altered the region's flag.
- 301 days ago: Rzatial of the region Indopacific withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 302 days ago: The Oceanographic Colony of IndoPacifica of the region Indopacific proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 8 days ago: The New Federation of Malaya 1957 ceased to exist.
- 1 year 109 days ago: Embassy established between St Peter Island and Malaya.
- 1 year 109 days ago: Embassy established between Malaya and Liverpool.
- 1 year 109 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Land of Israel and Malaya.
- 1 year 111 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Freedom Front and Malaya.
- 1 year 111 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Sarawak and Malaya.
- 1 year 112 days ago: The Queen's State of Zur High of the region St Peter Island agreed to construct embassies.
Malaya Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.