WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Yebadiah
Malaya is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Malaya
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Malaya is ranked 14,572nd in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Queen's State of Yebadiah||Mother Knows Best State||“done”|
- : The Queen's State of Yebadiah altered the region's flag.
- : Rzatial of the region Indopacific withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Oceanographic Colony of IndoPacifica of the region Indopacific proposed constructing embassies.
- : The New Federation of Malaya 1957 ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between St Peter Island and Malaya.
- : Embassy established between Malaya and Liverpool.
- : Embassy cancelled between Land of Israel and Malaya.
- : Embassy cancelled between Freedom Front and Malaya.
- : Embassy cancelled between Sarawak and Malaya.
- : The Queen's State of Zur High of the region St Peter Island agreed to construct embassies.
Malaya Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.