WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Yebadiah
Malaya is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Malaya
The World Census developed the following ranking based on a rather vague survey of nations to uncover 'odd or fundamentalist social, economic, or political systems'.
As a region, Malaya is ranked 13,257th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Queen's State of Yebadiah||Mother Knows Best State||“done”|
- 9 days ago: The Republic of Rzatial of the region Indopacific withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Oceanographic Colony of IndoPacifica of the region Indopacific proposed constructing embassies.
- 82 days ago: The New Federation of Malaya 1957 ceased to exist.
- 183 days ago: Embassy established between St Peter Island and Malaya.
- 183 days ago: Embassy established between Malaya and Liverpool.
- 183 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Land of Israel and Malaya.
- 185 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Freedom Front and Malaya.
- 185 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Sarawak and Malaya.
- 186 days ago: The Queen's State of Zur High of the region St Peter Island agreed to construct embassies.
- 186 days ago: The Queen's State of Yebadiah proposed constructing embassies with St Peter Island.
Malaya Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.