WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Yebadiah
Malaya is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in Malaya
Nations ranked highly devote relatively large amounts of public money to subsidizing business, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, Malaya is ranked 14,036th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The Queen's State of Yebadiah||Mother Knows Best State||“done”|
- 43 days ago: Rzatial of the region Indopacific withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 44 days ago: The Oceanographic Colony of IndoPacifica of the region Indopacific proposed constructing embassies.
- 116 days ago: The New Federation of Malaya 1957 ceased to exist.
- 217 days ago: Embassy established between St Peter Island and Malaya.
- 217 days ago: Embassy established between Malaya and Liverpool.
- 217 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Land of Israel and Malaya.
- 219 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Freedom Front and Malaya.
- 219 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Sarawak and Malaya.
- 220 days ago: The Queen's State of Zur High of the region St Peter Island agreed to construct embassies.
- 220 days ago: The Queen's State of Yebadiah proposed constructing embassies with St Peter Island.
Malaya Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.