WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Yebadiah
Malaya is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in Malaya
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, Malaya is ranked 7,418th in the world for Most Pacifist.
|1.||The Queen's State of Yebadiah||Mother Knows Best State||“done”|
- : The Queen's State of Yebadiah altered the region's flag.
- : Rzatial of the region Indopacific withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Oceanographic Colony of IndoPacifica of the region Indopacific proposed constructing embassies.
- : The New Federation of Malaya 1957 ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between St Peter Island and Malaya.
- : Embassy established between Malaya and Liverpool.
- : Embassy cancelled between Land of Israel and Malaya.
- : Embassy cancelled between Freedom Front and Malaya.
- : Embassy cancelled between Sarawak and Malaya.
- : The Queen's State of Zur High of the region St Peter Island agreed to construct embassies.
Malaya Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.