WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Yebadiah
Malaya is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Malaya
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Malaya is ranked 6,731st in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Queen's State of Yebadiah||Mother Knows Best State||“done”|
- 34 days ago: The New Federation of Malaya 1957 ceased to exist.
- 135 days ago: Embassy established between St Peter Island and Malaya.
- 135 days ago: Embassy established between Malaya and Liverpool.
- 135 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Land of Israel and Malaya.
- 137 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Freedom Front and Malaya.
- 137 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Sarawak and Malaya.
- 138 days ago: The Queen's State of Zur High of the region St Peter Island agreed to construct embassies.
- 138 days ago: The Queen's State of Yebadiah proposed constructing embassies with St Peter Island.
- 138 days ago: The Queen's State of Yebadiah agreed to construct embassies with Liverpool.
- 138 days ago: The Queen's State of Yebadiah ordered the closure of embassies between Malaya and Freedom Front.
Malaya Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.