WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Yebadiah
Malaya is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Malaya
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Malaya is ranked 2,393rd in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Queen's State of Yebadiah||Mother Knows Best State||“done”|
- 48 days ago: Rzatial of the region Indopacific withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 49 days ago: The Oceanographic Colony of IndoPacifica of the region Indopacific proposed constructing embassies.
- 121 days ago: The New Federation of Malaya 1957 ceased to exist.
- 222 days ago: Embassy established between St Peter Island and Malaya.
- 222 days ago: Embassy established between Malaya and Liverpool.
- 222 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Land of Israel and Malaya.
- 224 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Freedom Front and Malaya.
- 224 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Sarawak and Malaya.
- 225 days ago: The Queen's State of Zur High of the region St Peter Island agreed to construct embassies.
- 225 days ago: The Queen's State of Yebadiah proposed constructing embassies with St Peter Island.
Malaya Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.