WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Das ilhas
Madeira is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Madeira
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Madeira is ranked 13,600th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Queen's State of Das ilhas||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Deus salve o Imperador”|
- 152 days ago: The Principality of Ilheu da Pontinha ceased to exist.
- 191 days ago: Embassy established between Madeira and North America Treaty Organization.
- 191 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Western and Madeira.
- 194 days ago: The Queen's State of Das ilhas ordered the closure of embassies between Madeira and Western.
- 194 days ago: The Queen's State of Das ilhas agreed to construct embassies with North America Treaty Organization.
- 194 days ago: The Queen's State of Yanky Rule of the region North America Treaty Organization proposed constructing embassies.
- 195 days ago: Embassy established between The Great British Empire and Madeira.
- 195 days ago: Embassy cancelled between New Brunswick and Madeira.
- 198 days ago: The Queen's State of Rydale of the region The Great British Empire agreed to construct embassies.
- 198 days ago: The Queen's State of Das ilhas proposed constructing embassies with The Great British Empire.
Madeira Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.