WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Beautiful Republic of Arumdaum
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Lucerna
As a region, Lucerna is ranked 17,002nd in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Socialist Republic of Vitius||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We Will Overcome, We Shall Triumph”|
|2.||The People's Federation of Kamchatkalia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Liberity -- Justice -- Prosperity”|
|3.||The Allied States of Areios||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Σοφία, Αγάπη, πόλεμος.”|
|4.||The Federal Republic of Taber||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Security is Freedom”|
|5.||The Harmonious Republic of The Mataniya Islands||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ua Mau ke Ea o ka ʻĀina i ka Pono”|
|6.||The State of Tojima||Democratic Socialists||“Keizoku wa chikara nari.”|
|7.||The Canton of Luzenthal||Right-wing Utopia||“Wir wollen bleiben, was wir sind.”|
|8.||The Federal Republic of Kyzylistan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Bountiful and Free”|
|9.||The Pandalandaland of Sabara||Civil Rights Lovefest||“我们喜欢在游泳夏天。”|
|10.||The Utopian Republic of Blackwatch||Civil Rights Lovefest||“हमारे शानदार राष्ट्र”|
- 6 days ago: The Utopian Republic of Blackwatch arrived from Balder.
- 26 days ago: The United Cities of The Nankut Channel ceased to exist.
- 26 days ago: The Empire of Yuanshai ceased to exist.
- 28 days ago: The Pandalandaland of Sabara arrived from Osiris.
- 34 days ago: The Alberan Republic of Isola degli Alberi ceased to exist.
- 35 days ago: The Utopian Republic of Blackwatch ceased to exist.
- 36 days ago: The Confucian Empire of Taejin ceased to exist.
- 37 days ago: The Federation of Bakit departed this region for Spiritus.
- 39 days ago: The Provincial Government of Bangaleese departed this region for United Kingdom.
- 41 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Bastilla ceased to exist.
Lucerna Regional Message Board
Is NS as a whole dying? I haven't been around much to see the overall trend in community involvement. Or is it just us?
I think NS in general has been slowing down a bit, but part of that's also because people are going back to school.
Yep. We're all that's left.
The few. The proud.
Long live the revolution!
Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of the Treaty of Kohanaʻiki. Not that anyone left cares though of course.
I miss when Lucerna was active :(