WA Delegate (non-executive): The United States of Nolandisland (elected 33 days ago)
Embassies: The North Pacific, Gatesville Inc, Osiris, the South Pacific, Lazarus, the Rejected Realms, The New Inquisition, DEN Central Command, Unknown, United Dictatorships, The Land of Kings and Emperors, The Lefts Nirvana, The Alliance of Dictators, Ile de France, The Imperial Legion, The Franco Spanish Empire, and 14 others.Skyrim, The Shadow of Mordor, One big Island, Pantheon, The Red Wolf Rifle Korps, Alliance of Revolutionary Conglomerates, Cimmeria, Supreme Union, Glass Gallows, Hogwarts, The Doom Squad, the West Pacific, Calakmul, and DEN.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Lone Wolves United
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Lone Wolves United is ranked 6,686th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Most Serene Republic of Rayo de Sol||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Steady chilling in the sun.”|
|2.||The United Kingdom of Shackled Prize||Civil Rights Lovefest||“All we need is the Key!”|
|3.||The Grand Duchy of The Wolven League||Left-Leaning College State||“O' Wolves, O' Wolves, How Shiny Your Fur Is”|
|4.||The United States of Polyethylene terephthalate||Capitalizt||“(C10H8O4)n”|
|5.||The Republic of Je suis la soeur||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“There's no limerick like a limerick”|
|6.||The Empire of Mealtol||New York Times Democracy||“Love And Be Loved”|
|7.||The Republic of Soverigen||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Light of Endurance”|
|8.||The Commonwealth of RAEAWN||New York Times Democracy||“ N3rd Power -N Reason- N Existence- N Passion ”|
|9.||The Ebil Fenda Spy of Rubber Duck Brigade||Democratic Socialists||“Will you be my penguin?”|
|10.||The Rogue Nation of Saniculla||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Gotta go fast”|
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Nick the rage cage ceased to exist.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: The Federal Republic of New Dromania departed this region for The Milky Way Galaxy.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: The Federal Republic of New Dromania arrived from Zombieland.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Saniculla arrived from The South Pacific.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: The Empire of Mealtol arrived from Supreme Union.
- 6 days ago: The Time-warped world of Zero Gravity Zone of the region End 500 proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Free Land of The Floating CityState of Serenity of the region The Tavern proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Republic of Luthul of the region Allied Nations of Helms Deep Defenders proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Celto-Germanic Confederation of The Grey Wolf of the region The Red Wolf Rifle Korps cancelled the closure of its embassy in Lone Wolves United.
- 9 days ago: The Commonwealth of Winged Hussar 05 of the region The Red Wolf Rifle Korps ordered the closure of its embassy in Lone Wolves United.
Lone Wolves United Regional Message Board
You've got to get on skype, raids to be planned. Username: geissorhiza.
I think you are unbanned, however, the forum is still down, courtesy of he-who-must-not-be-named.
The family is a bit screwy, I think it's agreed you are my big nephew.
I am not sure I know that I part of any particular family.
Who ruined the forums?
I also do not believe I will be joining LWU in any raids out of respect for my past with this region and its higher ups.
Welcome back Wolfmac!
Wraith we need to you to move, you're gonna CTE if you stay still much longer.
I see that I'm no longer banned either! Hail the Khan! What have I missed?
lol u w0t m8
Belatedly: that depends on why you worked against us. If you're Defender-affiliated in any way, then the oppressors would p/ss blood or something if I wrote anything that I honestly felt.
We just successfully attacked the foundered Allied Nations of Helms Deep Defenders, after they tried calling out and mocking what I'll term the Invader International about a day or two ago. If anyone wants to try to back up The Republic of Luthul before their founder actually does anything, it'd be both funny and appreciated.
"See clearly the nature of the game, and be liberated."
Well played Kurosaki et al :)