WA Delegate (non-executive): The United States of Nolandisland (elected 88 days ago)
Embassies: The North Pacific, Gatesville Inc, Osiris, the South Pacific, Lazarus, the Rejected Realms, The New Inquisition, DEN Central Command, Unknown, United Dictatorships, The Land of Kings and Emperors, The Lefts Nirvana, The Alliance of Dictators, Ile de France, The Imperial Legion, The Franco Spanish Empire, and 14 others.Skyrim, The Shadow of Mordor, One big Island, Pantheon, The Red Wolf Rifle Korps, Alliance of Revolutionary Conglomerates, Cimmeria, Supreme Union, Glass Gallows, Hogwarts, The Doom Squad, the West Pacific, Calakmul, and DEN.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Insurance Industry in Lone Wolves United
As a region, Lone Wolves United is ranked 16,484th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
|1.||The United States of Polyethylene terephthalate||Capitalizt||“(C10H8O4)n”|
|2.||The Grand Duchy of The Wolven League||Libertarian Police State||“O' Wolves, O' Wolves, How Shiny Your Fur Is”|
|3.||The Peace and love of NSA nautilus||Father Knows Best State||“love - peace - hyperness”|
|4.||The Republic of Soverigen||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Light of Endurance”|
|5.||The United Socialist States of Anjouan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Unité – Solidarité – Développement”|
|6.||The Kingdom of The North-Men||Right-wing Utopia||“Winter is comming”|
|7.||The Canis Aspirant of Tabaqui||Capitalist Paradise||“The strength of the pack is the wolf, and vice versa”|
|8.||The Secret Command Chambers of NerveCenter||Capitalist Paradise||“For Your Protection”|
|9.||The United States of Nolandisland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Illegitimi non Carborundum”|
|10.||The Steve Mahanahan of Child Clown Outlet||Compulsory Consumerist State||“YOU'RE GONNA LOVE MY CLOWNS!”|
- 7 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Qqulakittat arrived from The South Pacific.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Republic of Eskvor of the region Lightmont proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Colony of The Promised Land of 1000 Years arrived from Freedom.
- 6 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Eastern Never-Neverland arrived from The North Pacific.
- 7 days ago: The Free Land of Jondon of the region Iura Pecunia et libertas proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Communism Incorporated of Lesser Soviet Ukraine departed this region for The Black Riders.
- 10 days ago: The Holy Empire of People of war departed this region for The South Pacific.
- 10 days ago: The Celtic kingdom of REDHILL departed this region for The North Pacific.
- 10 days ago: The Kingdom of Northern Wolf-Men departed this region for The Allied Republics.
- 10 days ago: The Kingdom of Northern Wolf-Men arrived from The South Pacific.
Lone Wolves United Regional Message Board
Well, I'm new here, so... Hi.
Hello Neverland :)
I'm a noob. Any tips?
A noob on what? NationStates?
Yeah. I'm a noob to everything in the site. I know issues affect things, and how to join a region, but I don't know how to maximize my decisions or what the purpose of a region is.
Regions pretty much are for RP reasons and to be active in the community. You'll also notice your region is referencedin many of your issues. And to "maximize" your decisions...well, you can't. The options displayed in the issues a determine the law that is made. If you don't agree with any option, just dismiss it.
What about this raiding business? Is that roleplay also?
Yes and no. Raiding is ultimately about using the simple-plurality mechanics of the NS political world to democratically impose things on regions that are susceptible to such treatment. With enough World Assembly endorsement votes by a supporting "army" of outsider nations that suddenly (or not so suddenly) enter into a given "target" region, the newly appointed World Assembly Delegate (WAD) can begin doing things like changing the region's World Factbook Entry (WFE: that brief set of paragraphs we have at the top of the page directly beneath our regional name), ejecting and banning nations that oppose their policies (whatever they may be), and ultimately being capable of a "refounding" of the target region, if enough influence were gained over time for that WAD nation to so do.
Basically, Raiding takes the reality that "politics is power, nothing more", and makes a NS-wide conflict out of it. Defenders are the Kindergarten Sandbox supporters who decry this fundamental reality.
Anyway. Pleasure to meet you.
Kurosaki of the Lone Wolves United