WA Delegate (non-executive): The United States of Nolandisland (elected 29 days ago)
Embassies: The North Pacific, Gatesville Inc, Osiris, the South Pacific, Lazarus, the Rejected Realms, The New Inquisition, DEN Central Command, Unknown, United Dictatorships, The Land of Kings and Emperors, The Lefts Nirvana, The Alliance of Dictators, Ile de France, The Imperial Legion, The Franco Spanish Empire, and 14 others.Skyrim, The Shadow of Mordor, One big Island, Pantheon, The Red Wolf Rifle Korps, Alliance of Revolutionary Conglomerates, Cimmeria, Supreme Union, Glass Gallows, Hogwarts, The Doom Squad, the West Pacific, Calakmul, and DEN.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in Lone Wolves United
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, Lone Wolves United is ranked 8,113th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|1.||The Hostis Humani Generis of Evil Wolf||Father Knows Best State||“Mean People Do Mean Things [LWU]”|
|2.||The Secret Command Chambers of NerveCenter||Capitalist Paradise||“For Your Protection”|
|3.||The Whimsical Mouthpiece of Mournivalian Domain||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Silver linings children, that is why the sun must die.”|
|4.||The Kingdom of 94th Entity||Father Knows Best State||“Crush, the time has come to Crush”|
|5.||The People's Republic of Soviet Kittystan||Corrupt Dictatorship||“MROOOOWWWW!!!”|
|6.||The Republic of Je suis la soeur||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“There's no limerick like a limerick”|
|7.||The United States of Polyethylene terephthalate||Capitalizt||“(C10H8O4)n”|
|8.||The Republic of Soverigen||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Light of Endurance”|
|9.||The Principality of Jenny Wolf||New York Times Democracy||“Gotcha - JW”|
|10.||The Armed Republic of Nick the rage cage||Corporate Police State||“We will take any acting part offered”|
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The Forbidden world of Zero Gravity Zone of the region End 500 proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: The Most Serene Republic of The Floating CityState of Serenity of the region The Tavern proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Luthul of the region Allied Nations of Helms Deep Defenders proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Celto-Germanic Confederation of The Grey Wolf of the region The Red Wolf Rifle Korps cancelled the closure of its embassy in Lone Wolves United.
- 5 days ago: The Commonwealth of Winged Hussar 05 of the region The Red Wolf Rifle Korps ordered the closure of its embassy in Lone Wolves United.
- 7 days ago: The Republic of Aenea departed this region for Lazarus.
- 7 days ago: The Republic of Aenea arrived from Lazarus.
- 8 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Javert XIV of the region Canadian Freemasons proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Cave Dwellers of Bristowlandia ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Allied States of Armed Nation of Apocalypse Believers of the region The United Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
Lone Wolves United Regional Message Board
You've got to get on skype, raids to be planned. Username: geissorhiza.
I think you are unbanned, however, the forum is still down, courtesy of he-who-must-not-be-named.
The family is a bit screwy, I think it's agreed you are my big nephew.
I am not sure I know that I part of any particular family.
Who ruined the forums?
I also do not believe I will be joining LWU in any raids out of respect for my past with this region and its higher ups.
Welcome back Wolfmac!
Wraith we need to you to move, you're gonna CTE if you stay still much longer.
I see that I'm no longer banned either! Hail the Khan! What have I missed?
lol u w0t m8
Belatedly: that depends on why you worked against us. If you're Defender-affiliated in any way, then the oppressors would p/ss blood or something if I wrote anything that I honestly felt.
We just successfully attacked the foundered Allied Nations of Helms Deep Defenders, after they tried calling out and mocking what I'll term the Invader International about a day or two ago. If anyone wants to try to back up The Republic of Luthul before their founder actually does anything, it'd be both funny and appreciated.
"See clearly the nature of the game, and be liberated."
Well played Kurosaki et al :)